It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Particles Reveal God's Creation from Particle/Wave Duality - The Hologram of Voxels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

On our faces: A Map of the World

image. Mathematics . the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.

Also called frontier. Mathematics . the collection of all points of a given set having the property that every neighborhood of each point contains points in the set and in the complement of the set.

Single vector higher order (notice the location in which these pierce the torus). The "snap-to" guides and piezoelectric effect of reality:

edit on 5-4-2013 by Americanist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

(A take on Romans 1:20) For from the World's creation the invisible attributes are perceived, being understood in the hearts and minds of the articles made, both eternal power and divinity, so as to render each and every inexcusable.

"Chaos is inevitably followed by drive."

-Americanist

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
So then when god said the Word is good, he means M$ word?

I never knew this.

Thanks for sharing!

I lol'd
edit on 5-4-2013 by Shaxuul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

One problem is that what you are saying has no real base to it's ideal, plus it is a total contradiction to what Hawking is saying with his Hawking Radiation.

Hawking is saying these Black Holes are evaporating, if so where did your wallet go. Hawking says it's still there just not here in this Universe, I say prove it. Prove Black Holes are not increasing in size, getting bigger stronger.

Plus prove a Black Hole is not three dimensional, you can't, it has mass it has content. the sphere is the fist three dimensional object to be. In terms of geometry the next, would be a four sided Tetrahedron.
If you look at any corner of a cube you see a Tetrahedron, with one side going outward only there in your imaganation where it ends.

Why can this be seen when it is observed only when not observed? This is still paradox. I'm referring to the pratcule,wave.

They say time is 4th dimension, time is movement of 3 dimensional object, threw a 3 dimensional space, Time would not exist with out space, this might be why they say time stops within a Black Hole , I do not belive this,

I would say at the instant before the big bang light was not present, but was still there, they also say time stopped before big bang if it had stopped it would of never Banged to start with.
I would say it slowed and upon reaching it's critical collectivism it dispersed, again into the void of inifinity.
edit on 6-4-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pstrron
I've always loved particle physics and enjoy reading up on it. As our knowledge increases in this area, we are literally beginning to understand the how and the why things work as they do. It reminds me of the passage in Genesis where God states that because man is of one language there would be nothing that he (man) could not do and thus confounded their language.

Today we once again find that man has one language 101010 and look at how fast we have progressed in our knowledge. Great thread OP, but the question is, will man discover how to manipulate the voxels within our hologram?

mmmmmmm, sounds like he was lacking knowledge in that area, (not omniscient perhaps?); then had to take further steps to rectify the situation.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Glass
reply to post by GargIndia

He who says "God cannot be known" speaks only for himself. He is like a mountain climber who stops half-way up to the peak to rest and admire the view and being content with how high he has climbed says "I will climb no further."

i'll speak for myself and assure you that god cannot be known, for to know something, even a god, implys there is an observer, an act of observation, and the observed. as we are referring to the supreme reality you may agree that god is infinite and so a finite mind would find it impossible to comprehend god.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The Sun is hollow, like the Atom, like the Earth.

Please don't bring the Bible into something otherwise beautiful and awe-inspiring. The Bible has no respect for the Science of God and Goddess. It is a heavily translated and corrupted item which has been used to hurt a lot of good scientists.

Choose the right path! Drop the silly Christian stuff, please. You are on the right track.

1 Love. Many Gods.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
So then when god said the Word is good, he means M$ word?

I never knew this.

Thanks for sharing!

yes sir

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick
I predict that the more understanding of the architecture of the universe we perceive the more of our humanity we will loose. To me this is more evidence just as you stated that our current existence is coming to an end and all things are being revealed. If ever the majority views life as a game the worse things will become. This is another reason faith is important. It will keep one from fainting from future events.

I don't think so - for every mystery we solve, two more appear. We already understand what different areas of the brain do, but the mystery was still how it is done. Then we figure out how different sense are perceived, the mystery is still where exactly consciousness is. We're still trying to figure out where that is stored.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Imagine particles as Voxels. Remember that a hologram is produced by information wrapped on a surface with light shined on it. In the video, Susskind shows that 3D is really 2D in an illusion. Now, read John 1. Voxels (particlesO, information and light.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

Forget the black hole. It is only a demonstration of light / information recorded on the surface of a high gravitational surface where time/space become one. That part of the video is simply the evidence for what I am suggesting of particles as voxels in a created hologram.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Your jump from pixels and voxels to the bible and alternative reality really does not make any sense.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Your op is sadly not based in any objective reality. And the simple observation of voxels (which are not really that exciting for themselves) does not really help your case.

You assume that genesis is the real story of creation. Why not the hindu story? Or ANY other religious text? Could it possibly be that you maybe grew up a christian? Could that maybe the reason?

I do not think that it makes sense to try to "save" genesis by trying to see some scientific sense in it.

And I can see that you´re trying really hard.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Most religious texts back up the claims of the Bible and match. For instance, the Eastern notion of reincarnation is the same as Christian baptism. This is the same as the ancient knowledge of involution and evolution. Science sees evolution as a cause. Instead, it is a result. They deny involution because it involves the third aspect of light and the last member of the Trinity. Science says light is a duality of particle and wave, reducing light to quanta of matter. By denying the third member of the Trinity (Holy Spirit / Consciousness), they take God out of the universe. This is a clear contradiction to their own interpretation of quantum mechanics that states the observer is part of the process of collapsing wave function. The observer collapses the wave function of information to make the indeterminate states of matter change to determined.

Science calls this evolution and religion calls it rising to new life. Either way, we are witnessing how water, light, time/space and matter/energy operate in an image. We are inside this image of the trinity. Our 3D bodies are made up of particles from this process (Matter) and we are animated by Spirit (Consciousness). Not only do we exist in this created image (Hologram), we are the image of the Creator's Trinity of Father (light), Son (Word / Wave) and Holy Spirit (Consciousness).

Genesis 1

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

The tree of life is DNA. Two become one and then repeat. You must be born again. Is an acorn the oak tree or is the oak tree the acorn? Both are Word (Tree of life). The oak tree is enfolded into the acorn as information (WORD) and God stated this as the case in John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

This brings us full circle back to the nature of particle / wave duality with light and consciousness. The particle is the quantum mechanism for the light to reflect the image. This is the definition of a hologram and a Voxel is a crude generalization of what can only be described as divine Creation. The He above is the Son of God.

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

Additionally, we are held together by what is unseen.

Hebrews 9

3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

Why is this important to collapsing the wave function of what is indeterminate? You cannot change the states of matter to determined unless you know you can. Faith is the belief that allows the process.

11 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

In answer to your bias against God, he gives you all you need to know by stating what is most evident.

1 Corinthians 1

18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written:

“I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.”

Information can be saved, lost and/or deleted. I choose to be written into the Lamb's Book of Life. God can save my essence (Tree of Life) and reanimate it again in the water. You must be born again.

Originally posted by Nightaudit

Your op is sadly not based in any objective reality. And the simple observation of voxels (which are not really that exciting for themselves) does not really help your case.

You assume that genesis is the real story of creation. Why not the hindu story? Or ANY other religious text? Could it possibly be that you maybe grew up a christian? Could that maybe the reason?

I do not think that it makes sense to try to "save" genesis by trying to see some scientific sense in it.

And I can see that you´re trying really hard.

edit on 19-4-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by OOOOOO

Imagine particles as Voxels. Remember that a hologram is produced by information wrapped on a surface with light shined on it. In the video, Susskind shows that 3D is really 2D in an illusion. Now, read John 1. Voxels (particlesO, information and light.

John 1

Forget the black hole. It is only a demonstration of light / information recorded on the surface of a high gravitational surface where time/space become one. That part of the video is simply the evidence for what I am suggesting of particles as voxels in a created hologram.

all things are possible when they are imagined, but it does not make them true.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:02 AM
link   

How do you explain one dimensional characters like Barack Obama, George Bush, Tony Blair, Maggie Thatcher etc...........

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

all things are possible when they are imagined, but it does not make them true.

Incredulity and bias only shows you have no platform of your own to reveal your reasoning. Like all the threads I author, I show my foundation with both science and the higher axioms found in the Bible. Your comments so far have no foundation other than your own opinion. You were asking about other scriptures.

Here is a good quote from Buddha:

"FOR BEHOLD YOUR BODY A PAINTED PUPPET, A TOY, JOINTED AND SICK AND FULL OF FALSE
IMAGINATIONS, A SHADOW THAT SHIFTS AND FADES."

Or this one from Rumi the Sufi:

Rumi said: He does not see the Master at this
moment because in truth the desire that filled him,
namely to see the Master, was a veil hiding the
Master. So it is with all desires and affections, all
loves and fondnesses that people have for every
variety of thing—father, mother, heaven, earth,
gardens, palaces, knowledge, things to eat and
drink. The lover of God realizes all these desires
are truly the desire for God, and they are all veils
covering humanity’s eyes. When we pass into the
next world and behold Reality without these
veils, then we realize all those were veils and coverings,
and that our true quest in reality is for one
thing. All difficulties are then resolved, we hear in
our hearts the answer to all questions, and everything
is seen clearly face to face.
It is not God’s way to answer every problem
separately, but with one answer all questions are
satisfied. All at once the total struggle is resolved.
In the same way, in winter everyone puts on warm
clothes and a leather jacket, and then creeps for
shelter from the cold. So too all plants, trees, and
shrubs, bitten by the cold, remain without leaves
and fruit, storing and hiding their goods and
nourishment inwardly so that the grasp of winter
will not reach them. When spring, in a single
epiphany, answers their requests, then all their
various problems, whether human, animal or
plant, are resolved, and those secondary symptoms
disappear. Then all put forth their heads,
and realize the cause of their misery.
God has created these veils for a good purpose.
For if God’s beauty were displayed without a veil,
we would not have the power to endure it.
Through the intermediary of these veils we derive
life and enjoyment.
Look at the sun. Through its light we can distinguish
good from bad, and find warmth. Trees
and orchards become fruitful from its heat, and
their fruits—unripe, sour and bitter, become
mature and sweet. Through its influence, mines of
gold and silver, rubies and carnelians are produced.
But if the sun were to come nearer it
would bring no benefit whatsoever. On the contrary,
the whole world and every creature would
be burned up and destroyed.
When God reveals Itself through a veil to the
mountain, those slopes become fully arrayed in
trees and flowers and verdure. However, when
God brings revelation without a veil, It destroys
the mountain and breaks it into atoms.

Mater is the Mother. Matter is the veil. I don't expect you will understand this until you look past the surface of your bias.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

This is not correct. You have taken a misdirection from the beginning because you misunderstood the beginning.

The beginning was the word and the the word was not a 2d or 1d image that produced a 3d illusion. If you would have traced the word to the image illusion, you would have figured out that hologram is not right, and the word was [only] the beginning. Go back to the beginning and think about it some more, but please do not post it if you figure it out.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I think people have got the wrong idea about this.

If the universe is indeed a simulation, I don't think it has been coded with precise second to second programming. I don't think you or me are programmed to be as we are.

It would be more likely that the simple seeds of a universe could be programmed at a big bang point and then let the simulation run to see what the results would be.

Eventually after changing the various constants you would eventually with a powerfull enough computer simulate the universe. Then you could view any place at anytime at points of interest.

This is what we would do i feel given unlimited computational power.

But, what we would do is put ourselves in the selected vector to experience the reality.

With total control over the simulation they could do be anythingnthey wished.

Maybe the likes of Hitler with no regard for human life was one of these entities experiencing the reality in a game style of war... Or maybe humans are really not that interesting and we will never see or hear of these programmers...

Or maybe they are here all the time but are perfectly invisible to us...

Who knows... But one thing is for sure.... I think there fore I am is something we all would do well to remember.

All the best,

Korg,

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

God is real. You and me are real.

The suffering is real too.

There is no simulation or trickery.

The "maya" or "yoga maya" described in Veda is used in a different context. The "creation" or the stuff that you see, feel and hear, is not what you perceive. You cannot see the true nature of the creation because you have not yet activated your own (soul's) power of perception. You are seeing from material eyes, you are hearing from material ears. The capabilities of material eyes and material ears is limited. However this material world is also created by God's powers. "Yoga Maya" is God's power. If God is true, how can its power be a deception?

If you want to know about Universe, the first thing is to know about soul and the law of "karma" and reincarnation of soul. There is no point in putting the cart before the horse.

posted on May, 1 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GargIndia
reply to post by Korg Trinity

God is real. You and me are real.

The suffering is real too.

There is no simulation or trickery.

The "maya" or "yoga maya" described in Veda is used in a different context. The "creation" or the stuff that you see, feel and hear, is not what you perceive. You cannot see the true nature of the creation because you have not yet activated your own (soul's) power of perception. You are seeing from material eyes, you are hearing from material ears. The capabilities of material eyes and material ears is limited. However this material world is also created by God's powers. "Yoga Maya" is God's power. If God is true, how can its power be a deception?

If you want to know about Universe, the first thing is to know about soul and the law of "karma" and reincarnation of soul. There is no point in putting the cart before the horse.

Imho...

We are the creators... God is within us all as our inner selves are but aspects of the whole, which is god.

Understanding this gives you a deep respect of all life.

It also gives you the ability to accept all as there is no good or bad, just reality.

Peace,

Korg.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join