It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did you do on your day off from ATS ???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I ended up meeting some guys out at the bar as well. It was good times, ran into a few people that I haven't seen in ages, had some cougars try and pick us up, and ended up shooting people online. ATS thanks for the breaks, you really keep me out of trouble.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

That didn't even occur to me, thanks for pointing it out. Next time, I will find a way.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I love how everyone converged and very quickly made a way to 'keep the spirit alive' while ATS was down.

I realize now just how much of a collaborative effort goes into to making this place different than the others. That's what sets this place apart from the others; everyone works together to expose hoaxes, give validations to theories, dig up conspiracies on political issues and everyone worked together in that same way when the ATSSHTF. I was impressed, really.

And, even without being bound by the T&Cs, everyone played well together.

Yesterday might have been more 'ATS' to me than any other day, even without actual ATS.

Totally made my day, you guys are the best.

edit on 4-4-2013 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Wait wait..heres what I really did...

I just hid out in an empty beer box...

~nat the crazed cat~

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Caught up on some house work and watched movies. Having the day off work and no ATS to browse was kind of boring, actually.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

ATS thanks for the breaks, you really keep me out of trouble.

I echo that remark. If ATS had been up I wouldn't have gone out, and wouldn't have had a pounding head this morning. I really am a light weight anymore.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

Wait wait..heres what I really did...

I just hid out in an empty beer box...

~nat the crazed cat~

If you emptied that 12 pack first that pic must have been just before you passed out.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I wanted to spend the day learning how to do the Harlem Shuffle, but I have no friends to do it with because I'm an ATS'er, so I reinstalled "Left4Dead 2" and played that instead (they're similar disciplines). Or am I an ATS'er because I have no friends... or are those both symptoms of some other funda- erm, please ignore this post.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

No no no...I didn't pass out, I hid and then realized I needed to cut the grass..I was a little wired..

~nat the crazy cat~

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

I wanted to spend the day learning how to do the Harlem Shuffle, but I have no friends to do it with because I'm an ATS'er, so I reinstalled "Left4Dead 2" and played that instead (they're similar disciplines). Or am I an ATS'er because I have no friends... or are those both symptoms of some other funda- erm, please ignore this post.

please ignore this post

I can't I'm laughing to damm hard.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by natalia

No no no...I didn't pass out, I hid and then realized I needed to cut the grass..I was a little wired..

~nat the crazy cat~

That was you, watch out next time. I was trying to sleep one off.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well firstly like you thought I'd been banned and spent all night composing a letter the the mods

Then I got in for a few minutes and was

Then I found the FB site

Cody

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yea, Cody's here.

Doc had a callout asking who thought they were banned when they couldn't get on.

The safe money was that it was the first thing that ran through your mind too.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I didn't notice, I was to busy helping people.
When I had a brief moment to check in here, all was well.
It appears that I was not infected.

In fact, it was corrected the moment I logged in.

S A V V Y ?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Savvy Wink Wink , oh wait a sec
ah better

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by cody599

Yea, Cody's here.

Doc had a callout asking who thought they were banned when they couldn't get on.

I didn't think I'd been banned. I thought the crow that sits on the telephone line, tapping out morse code to my mountain top rinky-dink ISP, had been shot by a local hunter.

That I'd be off-line until the crow had been replaced. Or, the updated version 2.0 of dancing squirrel was sufficiently trained for installation. We were promised dancing squirrel would be much faster, if ever actually installed.

Yes...I live in a very rural area.

Des

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Off to work now Rocky

So I'll be on my phone

I'll catch you tonight when I have more time

Cody

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by cody599

Yea, Cody's here.

I didn't think I'd been banned. I thought the crow that sits on the telephone line, tapping out morse code to my mountain top rinky-dink ISP, had been shot by a local hunter.

That I'd be off-line until the crow had been replaced. Or, the updated version 2.0 of dancing squirrel was sufficiently trained for installation. We were promised dancing squirrel would be much faster, if ever actually installed.

Yes...I live in a very rural area.

Des

Hi Des

I gotta run

Bye Des

Loadsa

Cody

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
LOL....well...I turned my puter on and off about 6 times....hmmm....that wasn't working !

Then I tried to figure out what the hell a cashe and cookie was and erase them...nope......no ATS......

OK...take a shower and go help sis set up a kids art display downtown for the PTA.....very fun...kids are soooo cool.......I was really blown away by the creativity of these kids......my niece did a beautiful piece....

Get home.....still no ATS...well damm....might as well do some laundry, made a ham sandwich...gave dogs rest of ham and ham bone.....remove uncomfortable clothes....put on some chick boxers and a t-shirt...you guys are so lucky, your clothes are much more comfy compared to ours!

Then became "Pretty Toes 2"..my poker alias...and played poker....made it into semi finals for WSOP...

edit on 5-4-2013 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yea, I got to hit the hay ZZZZZZ Everyone say goodnight Dude.

I leave this thread to the very capable if not neurotic hands of all my fellow ATS'ers.

Goodnight folks.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join