It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E-Cigarettes, Gun Control, and Chinese Invasion Plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
So I have been a smoker for well over 10yrs and my mom is utterly determined to get me to quit smoking. She went out and bought me a E-Cigarette as a way to help me curb the addiction and also a way to maybe get around the wellness program bullies and insurance companies. So after I recieved my e-cigarette in the mail I noticed it was made in China, and I started thinking about it, and thought to myself what if.............

So China who knows next to nothing about our culture as we know next to nothing about their's has been trying to brush itself up on American life and society. So they have been watching a bunch of movies mostly starting John Wayne and Clint Eastwood and other big badass guys from our history of film. So after reading our history and watching our movies they have come to the conclusion that all the guys that will put up the most fight and have the most guns are smokers.

So the invented the E-Cigarette filled with god only knows what and advertised under the guise of the healthier alternative. While in actuality it has some sort of estrogene or hormonal treatment to turn the "real men" into "sissy men" Or to just kill them all off. Then after this has finally been accomplished their invasion of the US has become a whole lot easier with all the fighters gone from American society.

Still there is still the fact that America is one of the most privately armed nations in the world. So therefore they still have to get rid of the guns. So what if they have found a way to send some kind of subliminal messsages to our youth via cell phones and MP3 players. These messages resulting in mass attacks on other us citizens leading to more gun regulations that are mandated by the US government.

After all this is done China has effectively turned down the amount of weapons and fighters in American society which primes things for their future invasion and occupation of the US.

I realize this is completely insanely far-fetched and crazy, but its what went through my head the other night and I wanted to share with my fellow ATS members! I figured this was the best forum to throw it out there without getting in trouble for posting in the worng place or anything.

So tell me what you all think!
edit on 4/4/2013 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I realize this is completely insanely far-fetched and crazy

I didn't even have to type it, all i needed was to copy and paste.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Hrmmm..... China thinks we are a bunch of Cowboy, smokin, hard as$es..... From watching our histroy through John Wayne movies.....

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Been using an e-fag for 2 months now, less and less each day I might add.

I can breathe better (I can actually smell the air, that statement only makes sense in my mind), no out of breathness when I walk long distances, I must smell better personally, I got a whiff of one of my jackets I hadn't worn for a while....was quite rotten.

e-fags are great!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
YES BUT HAVE YOU SOLD ALL YOUR GUNS AND BEGUN CROSS DRESSING LIKE SOME USERS HAVE?
OR OTHERS WHO NOW WALK AROUND ESMOKING AND QUOTING FROM THE LITTLE RED BOOK?

Keep up the good work 28804, i like the way you think.

edit on 4-4-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2013 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Dude, close the computer, take off the tinfoil hat and take a break from ATS for a while. Seriously.

And thanks for making me laugh so hard I shot cola outta my nose on the keyboard.

I'm on day 5 of quitting after smoking 13 years (though I don't really consider myself John Wayne material). Its rough, but I am determined to do it. I tried the ecigs, found em to be too harsh.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If your afraid of Chinese manbearpigs attacking you through your e-cig. the solution is simple

Go make it yourself. You can get all the ingredients online, and there are tons of tutorials and calculators for whatever flavor and strength you want...there ya have it..no worries about you transforming into a girl or whatever it is your worried about.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
If your afraid of Chinese manbearpigs attacking you through your e-cig. the solution is simple

Go make it yourself. You can get all the ingredients online, and there are tons of tutorials and calculators for whatever flavor and strength you want...there ya have it..no worries about you transforming into a girl or whatever it is your worried about.

: lol:

OMG I think I just pooped a little......

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

erm.........they didnt invent the E-cig............

Why didnt you just buy one made here in America.........all of mine are made right here state side.......I will also NEVER get e juice from anywhere overseas as they like to cut cornesr and put toxic crap in them.........

Sounds to me...1. you should do more research on where the e-cig idea came from
2. You need to be buying your stuff from American or Canadian or even British sites instead of china...
3. Probably take a break from ATS

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Everything is "Made in China".

...and yes your theory is "out of the ball park".

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Most of the name brand e-cigs are crap to be honest. Anything with a special cartridge that needs to be purchased from the same company that makes the e-cig is a rip off.

You will get much better throat hit, and nicotine dosage with a standard cartomizer and a bottle of juice. Check your area for e-cig shops, they have been popping up more and more in my area. The one i like to go to has a ton of flavors/strengths and they let you taste test them before you buy.

Find someone who has been successful with an e-cig and they will help you find a setup that fits you and i promise you will never look back once you find your groove.

DC

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, you can't support any of the theories you came up with, HOWEVER; the idea that China could realize it's role in creating so many products that exist in America - and thus using that to their advantage against America has already happened.

The military has a ban on using USB drive in their computers ( daily tech article ) because they contained spy viruses on them meant to collect any sensitive material. I was told this was from manufacturers in China but it realistically could have originated in Taiwan or who knows where else cheap labor is used to make such things.

Anyhow, your reasoning is sound - if you supply a country with it's tools/utilities, you need not go to actual combat with it to destabalize them.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Ok first off let me make it clear that I do not in anyway actually think this theory has much merit, so I don't need tin foil etc. Secondly I am not saying that e-cigs are really gonna make me into some sort of sissy lol. I was merely throwing out a off the wall idea, and last I checked most conspiracy theories are off the wall! Anyway I still love the replies.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
I was merely throwing out a off the wall idea, and last I checked most conspiracy theories are off the wall! Anyway I still love the replies.

I guess it is all perspective. Personally I find many conspiracy theories to ring true and most things on the TV as off the wall but maybe thats just me.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Sorry op I have to call this absurd. First off the chinese are big smokers, second lots of people that use the ecigs mix their own "juice" and it's almost hit hobby/enthusiast levels. I know someone that makes their own and has hundreds of flavors. It's propyl glycerine or vegetable glycerine, flavoring if you want, and nicotine. Just because the device is from china doesn't mean the juice/cartridges have to be. If you are concerned make your own. It might not be great for you but you know what's in cigarettes and it's likely much worse than the vapor. This is pretty paranoid thinking.
Why do you think china would have such a lack of knowledge of our culture (or us theirs)? If you want to answer your own concerns ask yourself this do only tough guys smoke? Gun owners all smoke? No? Okay well the Chinese know that too. I feel a little ridiculous having to explain that seriously. Sorry, no offense, it's just a little crazy.
edit on 4-4-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Any chance you'd be willing to share what E-fag you smoke as I need to quit the real ones and haven't found an Ecig that tasted worth a damn.

OP - The Chinese don't have to do anything to us, the Marlboro man already had his way with John Wayne, Yul Brynner and many others.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Ok maybe I did post this in the wrong place, but I was pretty sure this forum was for basically stuff that is on the edge of reality and not meant to be taken 100% literally. As it said in the forum sticky.

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

By nature, The Gray Area tends to involve unproven claims and anecdotal testimony that may arouse skepticism in some members.

This was quite literally a hypothesis that I came up with while contemplating trying the new E-Cig my mom got me when I noted it was made in China. I mean lets face it, as of late Chinese goods have been in the news a lot for all the stuff that they made with lead and other crazy things that posed a health risk to those who bought/consumed it.

Now to the reply about why do I think we know nothing about the Chinese and vice versa? It has been said many many many times that the Chinese are like the Klingons. They are a culture that no one quite understands, and frankly I live in the US and I am still trying to figure out our culture.
I

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

top topics

join