It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Claims Newtown Shooter Used FULL AUTO Rifle!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Want to know just how big of lies are being told right now?

Scroll down to "assault weapons" expand where it says read all

www.nraila.org...

No person shall possess any "assault weapon" unless that person possessed that firearm before October 1, 1993 and received a certificate of possession from the Connecticut State Police prior to July 1994. The commissioner of public safety shall maintain a file of all certificates of transfer at the central office.

No assault weapon may be sold or transferred to any person other than to a licensed gun dealer, or any individual who arranged in advance to relinquish it to a police department or the department of public safety, or by bequest or intestate succession. Any person who obtains title to an assault weapon for which a certificate of possession has been issued by bequest or intestate succession shall, within 90 days of obtaining title, apply to the department of public safety for a certificate of possession, render the weapon inoperable, sell the weapon to a licensed gun dealer, or remove the weapon from the state. Any person who moves into the state in lawful possession of an assault weapon shall, within 90 days, either render it permanently inoperable, sell it to a licensed gun dealer, or remove it from the state.

Then it lists more after that it goes to "machine guns" notice the date this was before the Connecticut Governor signed in new trash in to law.
edit on 4-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigjerm
uumm actually you can purchase an AR-15 or any other rifle at 18 in most states

Uhm we aren't talking about most states we are talking about Connecticut here.

Remember now?

Lanza took his own life with a Glock.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There he goes again with all of his 'save the children' crap.

Tell me again, Mr. Obama, just how many children have you killed with your drones overseas?

How can he even keep a straight face at this point?

edit on 4-4-2013 by daryllyn because: I do what I want.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TriForce
reply to post by Magister

How they (politicians) will twist things to get what they want!

Hes not twisting anything.. He flat out lies.
Whats worse is, there are some that actually believe his lies.

It's right out of Goebbels book.

Keep repeating the lies. Over and over and over.

This Admin is very, very scary in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
OMGERD !!!!

he has already issued his EO's, s really this is a non story

unless you need your daily fix of instant outrage

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
OMGERD !!!!

So a sitting Potus telling bold face lies is a non story?

Realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

OMGERD !!!!

were you this outraged when powell lied to congress about the WMD ? show me the link

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

OMGERD !!!!

Especially after he and his cronies do time and time again.

Even Bush and his Admin were better at this game. And that's not saying much.
edit on 4-4-2013 by TDawgRex because: time for another brew-ha!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Nice deflection so Obama saying the Newton shooter used a full auto( that is already heavily regulated) means nothing?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Magister

Obamanation Claims alot of things . Unfortunately , the TRUTH is Not One of Them .

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Full transcript of the speech here www.whitehouse.gov...

Now, over the next couple of months, we’ve got a couple of issues: gun control. (Applause.) I just came from Denver, where the issue of gun violence is something that has haunted families for way too long, and it is possible for us to create common-sense gun safety measures that respect the traditions of gun ownership in this country and hunters and sportsmen, but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a semiautomatic weapon -- by a fully automatic weapon in that case, sadly.

Is the whitehouse website good enough?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ruderalis1

Got to love 20 year old data, sampled from 200 or so people to give a Tyrant cannon fodder for the uniformed.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

Your love for 0bama is really blinding. Can you turn it down a little.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

he doesn't even have the 'creativity' egde and that's just downright funny

personally, i found this msm blurb much more entertaining, perhaps Obama should take a lesson from them ? at least they got some of the story correct

www.foxnews.com...

A loaded 12-gauge shotgun was found in the glove compartment of the Honda Civic Lanza drove to the school with two magazines containing 70 rounds of Winchester 12-gauge shotgun rounds.
If only

not sure about the documents supposedly containing this information but i'd sure like to see them.

also, where can i get a (collapsible) shotgun that'll hold 35 rounds ????

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Oh, so deflect and attack now?

The topic is the lies of the Tyrant 0bama, not of what someone else did, some time ago.

Got to love the 0bama fanboys, always looking to blame Bush and everyone else.

Can't you and others just blame First term 0bama? And let Bush and Second term 0bama just live their life???

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

The only magazine i know of are saiga 12 gauge drum, but they only hold 20 and they would not fit in a glove compartment.

Really is amazing at the sheer amount of lies being spread.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

yeah, as a firearm consumer, i guess i should have included the /sarcasm sign, however, this is getting beyond 'reasonable dialogue' and i just cannot understand why ANYONE would be that gullible

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

No, but i find it a bit off that Eric Holders law firm defends gitmo detainees....THAT IS A WTF. I have a million more. Thisis the Progressive movement come to fruition. All of the LA RAza appointees.? Wanna dance? Sad part is that I can say that and 97% of the people that read it will have no idea. When you are paying taxes on taxes you will get it.

100 years ago the idea was launched. The last step was to find a minority president. He would then be used to 'fool' and lead the minority population to dependence. Take away the middle class, guns, give us Social medicine and you have sealed the deal. Read a history book and put down the damn ipad. Educate.

The Right try to keep the government out of our lives where in the last 6 years they have become a part of every aspect and it started with the passage of Obamacare. 2014 will be the end of the era. If you do not believe that you do not understand what is occurring around you.

FEAR sells policy. WTFU.

So, we have a war to thin the herd and boost our economy at the cost of our children. Sorry, after 9/11 I think they should have glassed Mecca. It worked in Japan and I think it just might work in NK. Is it right? No, but the world needs a reset button the TPTB are working it...

edit on 4-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Obama is actually telling the truth, there was a fully automatic weapon used, it just wasn't used by Adam Lanza

What an interesting "slip of the tongue" to say a fully automatic weapon was used. Perhaps he is not lying or ignorant, but actually telling the truth, and that there was a full auto used, however it was not used by Adam Lanza but rather by a covert military operation. The right wing will not say this for fear of being called a conspiracy theorist, but I have no problem being called that. The left will believe whatever Obama says, and will go away thinking that fully automatic assault rifles are still legal so we have to restrict them...again, though in reality all that will be restricted will be sem-autos. And in this capacity, Obama is not lying, he is lying by omission which is still lying, but he is not telling a literal lie if in fact a fully automatic weapon was used.
edit on 4-4-2013 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magister

Originally posted by BritofTexas
Here's the full quote.

I just came from Denver, where the issue of gun violence is something that has haunted families for way too long, and it is possible for us to create common-sense gun safety measures that respect the traditions of gun ownership in this country and hunters and sportsmen, but also make sure that we don’t have another 20 children in a classroom gunned down by a semiautomatic weapon -- by a fully automatic weapon in that case, sadly.

Remarks by the President at a DCCC Event -- San Francisco, CA

He was talking out Denver!!!!

Must be a slow news day for the Conservative Entertainment Complex.

20 children is a reference to Newtown.

Puhleese....read n think. Here...see above I will bold it for you...and while you are realizing that this is but another frothing at the mouth "word-twist" by the right wingers living on BS mountain...explain why he says "Semi-automatic" when referring to the school shooting?...Then says "Fully Automatic" when referring "THAT"...maybe "That" is referring to Colorado? Cuz he just mentioned it in the same paragraph??

God help me...
edit on 4-4-2013 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join