It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Blame Obama or the Government...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Very often, people on ATS discuss the government or presidents as part of an evil conspiracy, be it the police state, surveillance state of even the introduction of a one world government.

What we have to realise however, is that we cannot really blame Obama in his current 'role' as president. As Obama signs the Monsanto Protection Act or the NDAA, he 100% genuinely believes that is the correct thing to do for America. This is important to understand in appreciating what is really happening.

The real conspirators, the international bankers, have never operated in the open. They have always hired front men and the less the front men know, the better. There are exceptions to this rule, President George H W Bush being the main one, but the likes of Obama are completely indoctrinated into believing gun control is right, that Iran IS building a bomb and a threat to the world, that Assad is slaughtering his own people in the thousands.

The US is run by political Zionists. Nothing to do with a Jewish conspiracy, Zionism is nothing more than a political creation of the international banking families. Bolshevism, Nazism, Zionism, they are just different groups used to advance agendas.

Israel is of crucial importance in instigating the next main step in the agenda, that is why political Zionism has been used to completely hijack the American government, Obama and those before him are surrounded by 'advisors' whose sole role is to destrory America from the inside and support policies that just would not be considered under normal circumstances. Obama is indoctrinated, through memos, think tank documents, meetings etc, he is molded to believe the lies and deception he sells to the American people. He is, in many ways, an actor playing a role to keep the idea that America is a democracy alive.

Here is a video of Obama during a speech, watch his head movement, left to right reading the teleprompter-

It's the likes of Wolfowitz, Zakeim, Sunstein, Chertoff and the many other political Zionists that are really running the show, largely behind the scenes, they spend incredible amounts of time indoctrinating American politicians, to the point where many politicians genuinely believe what they go on to say is the right thing to do.

No greater quote exposes this than Gaddafi's comment from 1986-

Many Americans don't know about the outside world. The majority have no concern and no information about other people. They could not even find Africa on a map. I think Americans are good, but America will be taken over and destroyed from the inside by the Zionist lobby. The Americans do not see this. They are getting decadent. Zionists will use this to destroy them.

Obama is paid a great wage to be the frontman of a completely controlled adminstration, an administration where true American politicians are indoctrinated to follow and agree with policies that are completely against American interests.

This is how the real controllers have been able to stay in control for so long, because they are behind the scenes, creating political movements and events to shape the world on their quest for total control. Their activity is what caused the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, Nazi Germany, Political Zionism that is currently seeing western countries support a holocaust in Palestine, America unknowingly supporting policies that are leading the world to war, dishing out military aid and launching military campaigns that are mind numbingly crazy!

But it is all made possible and easier to understand when you realise that blaming the politicians in the public eye is not the answer, they are indoctrinated puppets, actors who can and will easily be replaced to keep the charade alive until the time is right to advance the elite's plans.

So, what am I getting at? Well, it is this- the government is not to blame, Obama is not to blame. Romney would not be to blame had he won the election. Those in governments are pawns in this game along with the rest of us. The problem is the international banking families that control the governments, they are the enemy to mankind. Governments are victims of indoctrination just as much as the average American citizen watching Fox or CNN.

The REAL enemy does not show its face, it hides in the shadows. People talk of revolution and taking down the government, when that would achieve nothing, because the government are pawns just like us. In fact, if a revolution does happen, it is because the elite want it to happen.

Americans, in my opinion, are holding onto their guns for the wrong reasons, the enemy is largely unknown and untouchable via phyical means, all major revolutions are orchestrated by the bankers, even the political Zionists will be disposed of when the time is right just as the Nazis were after they had served their purpose in Germany.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

The REAL enemy does not show its face, it hides in the shadows.

I'm pretty positve everyone on ATS know's this. We know he's a puppet, but he's allowing himself to be a puppet. So where does the truth end and lies begin as he's guilty by association. He's no better than the presidents before him who started to push the crap downhill onto the populace of this once great nation.

Don't paint him out to be a saint when he's anything but.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I agree with you. Politicians in front are puppets being played with without themselves even knowing it, I believe even the top politicians like the president have not too much choice due to having to protect their partys and think in advance not to ruin the reputation of their party, so in next election their party would continure being in power , so they can not make controversial decisions against party politics, because party usually funds their campaign

Also the people lobbying their products are often extremely persuasive and good salesmen. Even the most rational people would believe them usually and if the salespeople manage to buy some of the trusted members of the council for the people who makes decisions anything can be possible to push through.

To be honest, personally I do not even believe a universal plan like NWO, I believe in greed of certain people. Monsanto or any other company providing food additives does not have abig plan of poisoning everybody or making everybody overweight, they simply think about money and lobby themselves the best deals from the government, nothing more, just greed. The consequences that their products might bring are simply acceptable losses and do not matter much. What matters, is the fact that people buy. Same is with television. I know a couple of local writers who write articles and scripts for the local media and television. Nobody is controlling them or telling them what to write. The only thing that matters is the fact that their product sells and does not get the company into trouble, no massive brainwashing plans, simply capitalism. The only thing that matters is profit, as long as no legal trouble and no scandals come.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

I'm pretty positve everyone on ATS know's this. We know he's a puppet, but he's allowing himself to be a puppet. So where does the truth end and lies begin as he's guilty by association. He's no better than the presidents before him who started to push the crap downhill onto the populace of this once great nation.

Don't paint him out to be a saint when he's anything but.

It appears that he's much worse than the former occupants of the Whitehouse. He's taken great pains and millions of dollars to hide his background. It appears that he is using a social security number not assigned to him. Numbers of document experts had said his birth certificate docs and other docs are bogus.

It's quite clear that this man is a gifted orator. Beyond that, we don't really have a clue who he is or who he's working for. Based on his conduct, and Pelosi's conduct in the original nomination documents, I'm willing to believe the absolute worst about this man and those under his control.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
As Obama signs the Monsanto Protection Act or the NDAA, he 100% genuinely believes that is the correct thing to do for America. This is important to understand in appreciating what is really happening.

Incorrect.

The real conspirators, the international bankers, have never operated in the open.

Correct.

The US is run by political Zionists. Nothing to do with a Jewish conspiracy, Zionism is nothing more than a political creation of the international banking families. Bolshevism, Nazism, Zionism, they are just different groups used to advance agendas.

Correct (somewhat).

So, what am I getting at? Well, it is this- the government is not to blame, Obama is not to blame. Romney would not be to blame had he won the election.

Incorrect.

We just need more people like Ron Paul.

S & F for the effort.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I disagree. There are 535 people in Washington that are directly responsible for a great deal of the domestic problems that plague this country.

I'm not saying there is not behind the scenes manipulation going on, but you are making it sound like all the politicians are just being oh so easily led and I say they are being willfully ignorant.

new topics

top topics

join