It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Meaning of Life": Share Your Version

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by shhhhhh

Meta physically we are beings of light and fire that require a corporeal body to enable the light being to experience life ( light in finite experience). Without a body it cannot experience what it needs to experience to learn to control the light faculties that it will acquire in the future when it will no longer need the physical body to exist.

In the ritual of the ascension the soul has gained the knowledge and mastery of the senses and emotions and is now able to rise to the heights of the immortals.

In order to attain to those heights one must balance 51% of it's karma and fulfill it's divine plan.

During the journey the mind projects the exact scenes needed and created from past lives, in front of the being so it can again make a decision to act with the light in higher vibration or not.

Just my opinion.
edit on 5-4-2013 by prophetboy12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by shhhhhh

For me i think its all about experience, our experiences defines us. Maybe this universe is entirely made on what we think is out there... Maybe if we think there is a planet with pink giraf people, one day we might find a planet with pink giraf people.
Regardless if what we collectively believe, i think we are experience farmers of some sort, exploreing any possible scenario we can dream or think of. Or maybe just here for the human experience, as every human experiences and perceives it differently.
I dont belive in natural evolution, i belive in intelligent design... Any other way this # hole doesnt make any sense.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
"To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.". -Conan the Barbarian (original)

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
This makes the same points but does it with mad class.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Interesting theories, but no one covered the sides of good and evil. Doesn't it seem unfair that the "elite" get to do,what they want to do; when they want to do it, completely unchecked; without consequence? If that's the case, shouldn't we all live the same lives, as they live; without care towards human life? If there is no 'afterlife' then i guess "the powers that be", can literally: "get away with murder".

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by shhhhhh

The meaning of life.... "To Have Meaning To Your Life" That pretty much sums it up for me

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
My Belief in the meaning of life is that it is all about Gaia consciencenous. I believe everything is alive and aware at some level, even the planets. I feel that Gaia is earth mind alive and self aware. We are born from her and live to learn and carry our experiences back to Gaia so that she can continue to grow and evolve. Nothing is ever lost in her perfectly balanced elemental bio sphere. We are held by gravity to her, fed by her, loved by her and will always be a part of her as we have always been. Life is everywhere, all around us. I like to remember how huge she is and that she is all that is. This helps when I start to perceive power as external too much and have been focusing on external problems with the world. All problems dissolve away as I see how only life matters and it is everywhere. The NWO holds no power over her, government has no power over her, absolutely nothing has authority over life. It will always continue as it exists in all realms. Life being conscious energy. Anyway, that's my version of the meaning of life. Have your experiences in this amazing classroom of Gaia and carry your experiences back to her... All is good..

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all
states that can be perceived as
Matter

Matter communicates its existence to
Consciousness through time.

Juan

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
See quote in signature...

2nd

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The "Meaning of Life": Share Your Version

God, in his wisdom has given us guidelines. A road map if you will, to help us find meaning and purpose.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 7-4-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by shhhhhh

The meaning of life to me is a complex yet simple premise. Life is a series of lessons we have to learn from. Some lessons are easy to learn and some are difficult. We live in a society that emphasizes materialism and vanity. Clearly there is a lesson to be learned from either predicament.

We are manipulated and brainwashed to believe certain things are important. I have learned these lessons by accepting it is my choice as to what I think is important. To me having love in my heart and allowing my soul to grow and appreciate the beauty of life is more important than what car I drive or any other materialistic endeavors.

Good grooming is not vanity, I believe we have a responsibility to ourselves and those around us to have good hygiene practices, but getting manicures and styling hair and plastic surgery is overboard. It comes down to each individual to decide. The meaning of life is not how much money you can accumulate or how big your house is that's for sure.

Take care.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Our main purpose of existence is to just live, and be Co-creators with God.
I say that because of the Holographic principle of the Universe, and that the act of observation creates the universe.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The meaning of life is to be of service to others.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   
What is the one thing everyone gets out of life? life experience.

What is the point of getting life experience? to learn from it.

Why do we need to learn from life experience? to become more than what we are.

Life is a conscious evolution and our purpose here is to learn through experience to achieve new heights.
edit on 27-4-2013 by Eonnn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
When life is seen as art, entertainment - a muse ment and is no longer found to be a puzzle - then 'meaning' is just a joke.
Maybe the point is to get to this point.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Enjoy the play of existence. It is Maya, Leela.

It's just a movie!!

edit on 27-4-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

I think life can be viewed from three different perspectives, yet not all at once.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

I think life can be viewed from three different perspectives, yet not all at once.

How many eyes have you got?
edit on 27-4-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

No point made there itisnowagain, and that's not of myself, you know.

We have eyes, a heart, ears, sent, touch.. Do you start to see what I mean?

We have a soul, a mind and a body.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angle

No point made there itisnowagain, and that's not of myself, you know.

We have eyes, a heart, ears, sent, touch.. Do you start to see what I mean?

We have a soul, a mind and a body.

See the one image, the whole image, see all that is arising presently.
The one eyed one is king.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join