It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find treatment to kill every kind of cancer tumor!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
of course my statement is cold and wrong as a human..but what corporations think as humans...they think like corporations..

You think those people earning billions don't suffer the effecs of cancer too? Or what about their friends, families? You do realize that some of the world's richest people are also some of the most generous when it comes to aiding those less fortunate. Has much has Bill Gates given to charities?

You think Steve Jobs wouldn't have given away every cent to live a few extra years? Of course he would, but he died, because the cures aren't suppressed, they are non-existent! When the world's most rich and powerful die of cancer you should know that the cure is not with us yet. These people would trade everything they had to save their lives.
edit on 5-4-2013 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   
there are separate facilities with hundreds of man hours devouted to cancer treatment in healthcare. There are machines with specific patents that have the specific specifications of cancer identification
edit on 5-4-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Honestly though, if a company could give you a one time treatment to cure cancer...the price would be pretty high to match the current multiple treatment sessions. When cancer is a billion dollar baby providing millions of jobs and machine patents and facilities; Do you think someone finding the cure would easily be accepted?

Yes.
100%.
It's the holy grail of cures and as I've hinted at before would be extremely profitable for the company or companies who market it.
The people who actually discover it would be certain Nobel Prize winners and would be household names overnight.

There are plenty of incidences throughout history of ingrained medical practices and treatments being made obsolete by new methods.
This would be no different.

There are no cases at all of alleged cancer "cures" being suppressed by anyone.
What tends to happen is that something is discovered which initially has potential but when further investigations are performed this potential is seen to be just that, potential.
There's a massive difference between successfully treating cancer in a laboratory environment and in a functioning human body and there usually is where the problems and disappointments begin.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

there are separate facilities with hundreds of man hours devouted to cancer treatment in healthcare.

And what is cited in the OP is exactly that, a cancer "treatment". Not a magic switch.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Pardon?

its interesting how studies have shown how the juice from soursop juice is 10,000 more times effective than chemotherapy. and yet it is not sold in 99.9 percent of American stores. is it because chemo is a billion dollar industry and juice sales at the grocery store is a few 1000? /shrug
am I reaching out on a limb here or do I need to back up my data?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Pardon?

its interesting how studies have shown how the juice from soursop juice is 10,000 more times effective than chemotherapy. and yet it is not sold in 99.9 percent of American stores. is it because chemo is a billion dollar industry and juice sales at the grocery store is a few 1000? /shrug
am I reaching out on a limb here or do I need to back up my data

Proved by whom? How reliable were the studies? Have they been replicated and published in peer reviewed journals, etc? What types of cancer, what stages?

What does it even mean to be 10,000 times more effective? Sounds like a number pulled out of somebody's ass to me. In short, yes, back up your data please.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
LOL, I just googled "soursop more effective than chemo" and in the first 5 links, I have seen:

"soursop 100 times more effective than chemo"
"soursop 10000 times more effective than chemo"

and...wait for it:

"soursop 1 million times more effective than chemo"!

Wow, sounds legit, eh!!!

And all from alternative websites that are shady at best. You guys are literally doing terrible research here. The one I saw cited a single line from a study done in South Korea. This is just complete nonsense. This is what I mean about showing the same skepticism for these alternative treatments as you do for big pharma, and this garbage would be rejected instantly.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   
The soursop rubbish is handled here:

"the part of the message saying it is natural cancer cell killer, 10,000 times stronger than Chemotherapy, is a certain hoax."

www.hoaxorfact.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?

Originally posted by rickymouse
Never get approved here in America. It would collapse our economy.

Quite the opposite would happen.
Whichever pharma company gets hold of a cure for cancer will effectively rule the world.

Mark my words.

The best way to cure cancer is to stop it from forming. Cells are always getting corrupted in our body but our body takes care of killing them right away. Something in our diet is causing the body not to destroy these cells. We are fed a lot of additives in food that suppress our immune system. They also say that antioxidants are good for us and can extend our lives.. Over eating antioxidants can cause a reduction of death in cells. Since antioxidants lower the oxidation of foods, we have to eat more also. If you eat junk food with antioxidants added to the diet, you can't break down the minerals well but can absorb the glucose and fructose. You then gain weight. Mixing junk food with antioxidants makes you fat in my thinking, it makes you desire more food.

I'm sure the Pharma companies can persuade government officials that antioxidants are good for us.
Sure they are if they are consumed with a particular diet. That diet is very expensive and we will eat like a cow, munching down every hour. Most food will just pass through us. That is great for the big corporations controlling our food. Follow the money and you will find the cause of cancer. Do not believe what you are told without researching both sides of the equation first.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If cancer is great for the big corporations, and these guys are simply after the money, why I am constantly being told to eat healthy and not smoke? Why is smoking being attacked? Why are unhealthy foods constantly attacked?

There is a real contradiction here, in that you can't have it both ways.

And while diet and nutrition can be helpful in warding off cancer, it is not a simple cure for it, and regardless of how healthy everyone is, people will still get it. Some cases are pure genetics, others and pure bad luck. Don't try to oversimplify the issue. Prevention is great, but is no gaurantee, and a cure is much better.

Sometimes the most healthy of us get it, while a heavy smoker and bad eater dies at the age of one hundred, without ever getting it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

reply to post by Pardon?

am I reaching out on a limb here or do I need to back up my data?

Can you show me these studies please?
I only ask as the studies I've seen on soursop (graviola) show no evidence at all that they can cure cancer.
Plus, how can you quantify that it's 10,000 times more effective than standard chaemo? It's either effective or it isn't. It doesn't work in factors.
Seems like you've been suckered in to all of these natural websites promoting this.
Obviously I've seen them too but they NEVER back the claim up or if they try to it's with test-tube studies which are pretty much pointless unless they're followed up. Which this hasn't successfully been.

The sad thing about this is that people who have cancer or have loved-ones who have cancer will consider a twig as a lifeboat and may fall for this bull#.
One thing someone with cancer needs is time and by being duped into taking crap like this for weeks or months that's what they lose.

So when people tell me that big pharma are bad and only after money I always agree.
What I also point out though is that do you think these "natural health" sites are doing this for free or do they sell natural cures on their websites?
They couldn't care less about someone with cancer, they just want to sell you their woo.

And I've mentioned this several times in other threads now but it's estimated that the natural health BUSINESS (as that's what it is, it ain't a charity) will be worth in excess of $75 BILLION in 2013.
That's right, $75 BILLION!
Not bad for a business that's virtually unregulated and doesn't have to back up any of its claims eh?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

LOL So, your condemning people referring to certain website information, yet using that site to back your
claim?

Brilliant!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom

LOL So, your condemning people referring to certain website information, yet using that site to back your
claim?

Brilliant!

No sites you would consider reputable will cover the soursop claim because it is completely baseless. If all you have is a completely shady site making ridiculous claims, I don't need to cite a bloody journal of science to refute them.

Everything covering the soursop claims on the web is completely shady because it is a nonsense claim made by people who would like to take your money.

So, just how effective do you think it is? 100 times better than chemo? 10000? 1 million? What do those numbers even mean? How can you be 1 million times more effective than chemo? Do you really think these claims should be taken seriously as is?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Never mind that soursop crap, I have formulated a simple juice drink that is 400 billion times more effective than chemo, and it works instantly against all cancers without any side effects.

I have friends who will back me up and I can show you statements online to this fact!

Studies performed in a University in North Korea performed by the dear leader himself have shown remarkable effectiveness in Unicorns. Trials will be conducted for effectiveness in vampires shortly.

Please PM me for details and I can show you where to send me your money! Oh, and one other thing, the FDA have called me an idiot and a raving looney, which shows how scared they are.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

No biggie...what's a plane ride...to cure cancer?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by rickymouse

No biggie...what's a plane ride...to cure cancer?

Very good answer

Your new avatar looks cranky, maybe you need a little vacation.

edit on 5-4-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
The soursop rubbish is handled here:

"the part of the message saying it is natural cancer cell killer, 10,000 times stronger than Chemotherapy, is a certain hoax."

www.hoaxorfact.com...

Notice that the research that has suggested some anti-cancer benefits from the fruit were done at Purdue. Had they said the same thing about a new chemical, they would be part of hte big pharma cancer conspiracy but, since it is a plant they were working on, it is a miracle cure.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Notice that the research that has suggested some anti-cancer benefits from the fruit were done at Purdue. Had they said the same thing about a new chemical, they would be part of hte big pharma cancer conspiracy but, since it is a plant they were working on, it is a miracle cure.

Exactly.

Also notice, that in places like Singapore where this fruit would be eaten daily, people still get cancer. Such an amazing "cure", taken daily, "1 million times better than chemo", and yet these people still die from cancer.

Amazing.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
We can only hope that this "cure" goes public in the sense that big pharma doesn't patent it.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForwardDrift

Originally posted by davesmart

Originally posted by Blazer
Yet another in an extremely long line of cures, free energy devices, etc that will change the world and yet are swept under the rug and never heard from again.

Isn't it interesting how everyone one of these stories, there is zero follow-up. This miracle treatment will never be developed, and months and even years from now the very people excited about it today (including yourself) will not ask anyone else "hey what happened to that miracle cure"? Very soon you won't care, or you will be distracted by the next big thing which will also never come to fruition.

Hya
I very much agree though..
Prevention is better than the cure

Generally true, but not everything can be prevented--In this particular case, not every cancer can be attributed to poor/unhealthy lifestyle. My mother had kidney cancer and lived an extremely healthy life-style. So some technological responses are engendered out of the need to respond to things that aren't always predictable and preventable.
edit on 4-4-2013 by ForwardDrift because: (no reason given)

I agree with this, but think it deserves a step further as well - people do not need to be expected to live a perfectly healthy lifestyle, and, there's a sliding scale of probability as well. Let's say my genetic makeup puts me in the top 1% least prone to cancer - from the genetic side of things alone. If i'm always full of stress, sickly, eat nothing but processed foods, don't exercise, and work around carcinogenic solvents all day, maybe my % moves to 40% likelihood (by a certain age.) if i'm generally healthy, and eat non-organic,but healthy foods, and live in Fiji, maybe i'm at 6%.

Another person may be born a 10%, and in the really bad example, be over 99% likelihood, but in the last example, actually be less prone to certain types of cancers, and thus not as affected by eating chemical/GMO crops, and only rise to 12%. Kind of sloppy explanation, sorry, its the best I can come up with pre-coffee, but hopefully i'm getting my point across somewhat lol.

I guess what i'm trying to say is, lifestyle, genetics, and environment will all always have an impact on one's probabilities, but there are people who will have a higher likelihood of developing cancer with a "perfect" diet, healthy environment, etc., than others with a moderately bad, or even downright treacherous lifestyle. We can influence the probabilities, and while we should all work toward being healthier, we should not assume, nor expect people to live in the best possible way, which is why treatment is just as important as prevention - we're human after all.

Now, I would like to have separate health insurance groups based on lifestyle, so that my rates aren't tied in with those of folks much less healthy than I, but that would only work if the rate setters knew what to look for (rather than a simple height/weight, smoker/non-smoker differentiators.)

Anyhow, that may have been my most rambly, sloppy post ever, and i'm not 100% sure I actually made any clear point, but hopefully something I spewed out was worthwile lol. Just too much to delete and edit/change right now, gotta get back to work!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join