It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find treatment to kill every kind of cancer tumor!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
"..."An examination of the 62 random cases shows that our success rate has been 82 percent. Considering the patients we called inconclusive but for whom we were able to be of some help, it is over 90 percent.
Now compare our figures with the official (as of early 1983) American Cancer Society figure of 15 percent of patients who are helped by radiation or chemotherapy. (Also, note that the two physicians in our sampling elected not to be treated with radiation or chemotherapy. We find this to be true of practically all the physician-patients who come to our clinic.)
Of the people we could not help, those who died or are presumed dead, I am willing to state that we probably could have helped these patients had they not come to us with enormously debilitated immune systems resulting from having already under­gone massive chemotherapy or radiation. The profound sadness we at the clinic experience when we receive a patient who already is beyond help is only offset by the great joy and satisfaction we feel when so-called terminal patients walk out of our doors after the accepted tests show them to be on the road to recovery, or when the disease is at least controlled to the point where they are able to lead comfortable and normal lives.
Each patient cited here has been proved to have cancer by a qualified pathologist examining tissue under a microscope. In medicine only this represents the final proof of cancer. Once the diagnosis is firmly established, the metastases or recurrences may be judged by other means, such as X ray, CAT scan, and palpating (feeling) nodules...."--- Virginia Livingston Wheeler M.D

"..."Every discoverer of a cancer remedy has encountered a Chinese wall of resistance," which has been the same in every page of recorded cancer history, and that the myth that the discoverer of a cancer cure would be "honored, acclaimed, and practically deified as a saviour of the human race," should be changed to "dishonored, denounced and crucified, unless he is a fair haired boy of the dominating oligarchy...." --- M. H. Clutter, D.R.L

“...But nobody today can say that one does not know what cancer and its prime cause be. On the contrary, there is no disease whose prime cause is better known, so that today ignorance is no longer an excuse that one cannot do more about prevention. That prevention of cancer will come there is no doubt, for man wishes to survive. But how long prevention will be avoided depends on how long the prophets of agnosticism will succeed in inhibiting the application of scientific knowledge in the cancer field. In the meantime, millions of men must die of cancer unnecessarily....”
---- Nobel Prize Winner Otto Warburg in a meeting of Nobel Laureates,
June 30, 1966

"...Dr. James Watson won a Nobel Prize for determining the shape of DNA. During the 1970′s, he served two years on the National Cancer Advisory Board. In 1975, he was asked about the National Cancer Program. He declared, “It’s a bunch of #.”
--- Nobel Prize Winner James Watson

"...Everyone should know that the ‘war on cancer’ is largely a fraud.”
--- Two Time Nobel Prize Winner Linus Pauling

“...To the cancer establishment, a cancer patient is a profit center. The actual clinical and scientific evidence does not support the claims of the cancer industry. Conventional cancer treatments are in place as the law of the land because they pay, not heal, the best. Decades of the politics-of-cancer-as-usual have kept you from knowing this, and will continue to do so unless you wake up to their reality....”
--- John Diamond, M.D. & Lee Cowden, M.D.

"...Chemotherapy is an incredibly lucrative business for doctors, hospitals, and pharmaceutical companies. The medical establishment wants everyone to follow the same exact protocol. They don’t want to see the chemotherapy industry go under, and that’s the number one obstacle to any progress in oncology...”
--- Dr. Warner, M.D.

"..."On two occasions Gerson became violently ill...Lab tests showed...arsenic in his urine. Some of Gerson's best case histories mysteriously disappeared from his files...Gerson was invited on a talk show by host Long John Nebel...Nebel was fired the very next day and the radio network was threatened by the AMA."--Norman Fritz.

"...One death from poisoning, and one from being run down by an automobile, both victims being physicians of distinction and prominent in the advocacy of the Koch treatment. Mail has been opened...Dr. Koch himself was the target of at least 13 unsuccessful attempts on his life..." -- M. Layne

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
"...The AMA virtually stopped the Rife treatment in 1939, first by threatening the physicians using Rife's instrument, then by forcing Rife into court....During the period 1935 to early 1939, the leading laboratory for electronic or energy medicine in the USA, in New Jersy, was independently verifying Rife's discoveries...(this) laboratory was "mysteriously" burned to the ground.....Rife's treatment was ruthlessly suppressed by the AMA's Morris Fishbein..." ---Barry Lynes.

"...Gaston Naessens's trip to hell was a direct consequence of his having dared to wander into scientific incognita...In 1985 he was indicted on several counts, the most serious of which carried a potential sentence of life imprisonment..." -- Christopher Bird.

"...After presenting a rather effective lecture on cancer…the windshield was shot out of my car on the road back to San Francisco. The next nught the glass window in the tail gate was shot out (300 miles removed from the first shooting). The police said, 'maybe someone is tryiong to tell you something'. The late Arthur Harris, M.D. was threatened by two men with assassination if he continued to use laetrile. Since that time we have de-centralised the work so that, if any two of us are shot out of the saddle, it will have only a slight negative effect on the program..." --- Dr. Krebs

"...For I have in fact cured my own cancer, the original site of which was the lower bowels, through Essiac alone..." -- Charles Brusch, M.D.

"...Clinically, on patients suffering from pathologically proven cancer, (Essiac) reduces pain and causes a recession in the growth; patients have gained weight and shown an improvement in their general health….Remarkably beneficial results were obtained even on those cases at the "end of the road" where it proved to prolong life and the quality of life…The doctors do not say that Essiac is a cure, but they do not say it is of no benefit..." ---Dr Brusch & Dr Charles McClure.

"...Pharmaceutical drugs are killing hundreds of thousands of people every year…In spite of that, they claim that two people were hurt with chaparral, so they have taken it off the market. And these claims aren’t even substantiated...." — Dr.Shulze

"...If you can shrink the tumour 50% or more for 28 days you have got the FDA's definition of an active drug. That is called a response rate, so you have a response..(but) when you look to see if there is any life prolongation from taking this treatment what you find is all kinds of hocus pocus and song and dance about the disease free survival, and this and that. In the end there is no proof that chemotherapy in the vast majority of cases actually extends life, and this is the GREAT LIE about chemotherapy, that somehow there is a correlation between shrinking a tumour and extending the life of the patient...." --- Dr. Ralph Moss Phd.

"...But today in the United States, and this shows you where fascism REALLY exists, ANY doctor in the United States who cures cancer using alternative methods will be destroyed. You cannot name me a doctor doing well with cancer using alternative therapies that is not under attack. And I KNOW these people; I've interviewed them..." ---Gary Null Phd. (1994)

"..."While writing the story of Gerson, I couldn’t help feeling it was too shocking to believe. The friends with whom I discussed it became almost angry in their denial that anything of the sort could happen in this day and age. It developed that we were all naпve…there had been dozens of lone scientists…who had been stamped out of existence and driven to spending their last days in solitude and bitterness..." —S.J. Haught (Dr. Max Gerson, Censured for Curing Cancer).

"...A solution to cancer would mean the termination of research programs, the obsolescence of skills, the end of dreams of personal glory, triumph over cancer would dry up contributions to self-perpetuating charities....It would mortally threaten the present clinical establishments by rendering obsolete the expensive surgical, radiological and chemotherapeutic treatments in which so much money, training and equipment is invested....The new therapy must be disbelieved, denied, discouraged and disallowed at all costs, regardless of actual testing results, and preferably without any testing at all..." --- Robert Houston and Gary Null Phd

"..."We know that conventional therapy doesn’t work—if it did you would not fear cancer any more than you fear pneumonia. It is the utter lack of certainty as to the outcome of conventional treatment that virtually screams for more freedom of choice in the area of cancer therapy. Yet most so-called alternative therapies regardless of potential or proven benefit, are outlawed, which forces patients to submit to the failures we know don’t work, because there is no other choice..." --- JULIAN WHITAKER, M.D.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
"The FDA, NCI and ACS, and the large treatment centres work to eliminate choice of cancer therapies, particulary better ones. They openly attack breakthroughs made by "mavericks", which they define as anyone outside their ranks. Folks, any serious study of how these entities work together to destroy hopeful approaches to cancer reveals a trail of corruption, conspiracy, dishonesty, and inhumanity that warrants desigantion of evil……..We continue to use them not because they work, but because those who perform them have so vigorously eliminated any other choice.
First, I would not even check in with a conventional oncologist, particulary not one from a prominent cancer institution. Their expertise is in implementing the erroneous paradigm that cancer must be purged from the body with toxic methods. This is, in my opinion, no more valuable than maps from the Flat Earth Society. When there is a paradigm shift---and we definitely are in the middle of one with cancer treatment---those sitting on the lofty perches of authority are the last to make the change, because they are guarding the paradigm about to be replaced. I don’t buy maps of a flat earth, and I wouldn’t go to the NCI or Memorial Sloan-Kettering Centre for cancer treatment.
I’d turn my back on 50 years of institutionalised expertise, because it follows the wrong paradigm. Everything that is done in medicine today or in any other discipline fits some paradigm. The paradigm I use for cancer is that it is a systemic problem in which the normal control mechanisms of your body are altered. Your immune system likely bears the largest burden for this control; thus, all techniques that enhance it are promising. Those that damage it are not...."
--- JULIAN WHITAKER, M.D.

"...A study was done which shows the majority of oncologists who refer patients for chemotherapy for lung cancer would not themselves take chemotherapy for lung cancer. And in fact if the chemotherapy involved cis-platen, something like 75% of them said they wouldn't take it. But what do these people do all day long? They're sending people for cis-platen..." -- Dr. Ralph Moss Phd

"...At your next dinner party, try playing the following game. Challenge everyone around the table to produce a single drug that can cure people of an illness, other then antibiotics. If you come up with anything, stop whatever you are doing and call me..."
---Lynne McTaggart

“...I will use treatments to help the sick. I will never use it to injure them or wrong them. I will not give poison to anyone....”
--- The Hippocratic Oath (taken by all doctors)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 00777

00777 that's a really large body of text you have posted there mate, maybe next time just add the links. Not saying its not relevant just big!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
cancer is a billion dollar industry...if cure is found think of how many jobs will be lost, how machines will be thrown away. When has human life been more important to a company than billions of dollars?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
reply to post by 00777

00777 that's a really large body of text you have posted there mate, maybe next time just add the links. Not saying its not relevant just big!

It certainly is and the sad thing about it is that not one of the "cures" he's cited has any solid evidence to back them up.
Not one iota.

There are plenty of "case-studies", anecdotes and testimonials though....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   
If only you people would exercise the same skepticism to these claims made by the alternative medicine practicioners, as you would towards the FDA. Yep, no bias here.

ATS, the place where documented and proven medicines are scrutinized relentlessly and still disbelieved, but a single statement by an alternative medicine advocate or a youtube video is touted as gospel. Ridiculous.
edit on 5-4-2013 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Never get approved here in America. It would collapse our economy.

Quite the opposite would happen.
Whichever pharma company gets hold of a cure for cancer will effectively rule the world.

Mark my words.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Do you think keeping people alive for over population is the economic solution? when countries wage war....do you think it is to keep life intact? the war on cancer is not about saving lifes...it is about industry!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
If only you people would exercise the same skepticism to these claims made by the alternative medicine practicioners, as you would towards the FDA. Yep, no bias here.

ATS, the place where documented and proven medicines are scrutinized relentlessly and still disbelieved, but a single statement by an alternative medicine advocate or a youtube video is touted as gospel. Ridiculous.

But but but...it's not big pharma so it MUST work!

< shakes head >

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

its sad but this will be last time we hear about this.

Hate this world sometimes.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxy1
cancer is a billion dollar industry...if cure is found think of how many jobs will be lost, how machines will be thrown away. When has human life been more important to a company than billions of dollars?

You don't think you would have to pay for the treatments cited in the OP? You don't think these treatments would be profitable?

From what most people here are saying tons of cures have been found, and this information is common knowledge. All you need is some garlic, for instance, and bam, cancer is gone. And yet, people all over the world, from all walks of life, are still dying from cancer. Believe it or not, even those who use the alternative medicine route!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Honestly though, if a company could give you a one time treatment to cure cancer...the price would be pretty high to match the current multiple treatment sessions. When cancer is a billion dollar baby providing millions of jobs and machine patents and facilities; Do you think someone finding the cure would easily be accepted?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pardon?

But but but...it's not big pharma so it MUST work!

But but but...it's on youtube, and they have anecdotes, and they say bad things about big pharma, and it's really simple and easy and painless and everyone can do it, and it makes me feel good to believe it, so it MUST be real.

I'm off to buy some garlic so I can cure my cancer, and I have some bicarb soda just in case I get desperate and it's a REALLY tough case.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Honestly though, if a company could give you a one time treatment to cure cancer...the price would be pretty high to match the current multiple treatment sessions. When cancer is a billion dollar baby providing millions of jobs and machine patents and facilities; Do you think someone finding the cure would easily be accepted?

What is cited in the OP is not a one-time miracle treatment at all.

If we did find one, you already answered your own question. Yes it would be accepted, and the treatment price would likely be high.

The problem here is that people see a potential cure that is touted highly, like the one mentioned in the OP, and then it disappears or is not heard of again, and people assume it's because it has been suppressed. But this is not the case.

What is far more common is that:

a) These treatments are oversold to the public because they are advertising for funding
b) Most treatments that work in mice do not transform well to humans and fail human trials
c) Many of these treatments work in that they kill cancer, but the side affects generally kill the person too, or are very poor risk for reward

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by humphreysjim

no matter how much studies are done and results accumulated...every society follows the most profitable route.
I am a optimist actually..but I am also a fan of history.

edit on 5-4-2013 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Considering how great and sought after this is, I can't help being very sceptical about it. I really, really hope this turns out be an effective cure. Forget the $20 million, if this is true then everyone should be getting behind it, the faster the better.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

um like the lab technican running the cancer scan who is making 90k a year or the company who is employing him? im sure this is awesome news to them..knowing they would be out of work.
do you think human life is more important than billions of dollars? maybe as a simple individual outside the picture possibly

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
of course my statement is cold and wrong as a human..but what corporations think as humans...they think like corporations..

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

reply to post by SpearMint

um like the lab technican running the cancer scan who is making 90k a year or the company who is employing him? im sure this is awesome news to them..knowing they would be out of work.
do you think human life is more important than billions of dollars? maybe as a simple individual outside the picture possibly

Um, why would those people be out of work? You think people won't be scanned for cancer if there is a more effective treatment for it? You think cancer is the only think those scans are used for?

These people would still have the same job, for the same salary.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join