It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The other night before going to bed, I stated: Mother Goddess show me something. I woke up in the dream in a small clothing store. After I finished shopping, I headed to the nearest train station. It was across the street from the shopping area. There were tall buildings, some were under construction. Here's were things get wild. Before I could take a step in the street, Black holes began pop into, then out of existence in the sky! People around me were looking up in awe and terror. Then some of the holes didn't vanish. All of a sudden, A CSX train began to come out of one of the holes! Me and a bunch of other people ran to a nearby parking garage. We stayed there for a day because things were just falling everywhere. Cars, trucks, people. On the second day, the Earth began to rock like a cruise liner. People were just flying left and right. Construction equipment was everywhere. On the third day the entire Earth just flipped over. It was a fast rotation too. People were just flying upwards. I remeber holding onto a concrete pylon. Then I just hit the ceiling of the garage. People that were not inside, just flew away. It was as if gravity was neutralized! Then everything just stopped. People were in the street crying, hugging, celabrating. It was of the most intense dreams i've ever had. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Sounds like your kundalini is preparing to rise a little.

/shrug

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I don't usually have doomsday/catastrophy dreams. But last night was a crazy one for me too.
Big earthquake, land cracking open in some places, landslides.. I was trying to run through all this.... and there was so much damage.... somehow I understood it to be the west coast of the US.

Maybe it is just all this NK talk that is stirring our primal fears??

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I had a weird dream about 2 weeks ago also (it might have been on the equinox). It was night and the clouds in the sky were "animated" (moving around) and then green laser beams started streaming out of the clouds (firing into other clouds) and then those beamed clouds turned into large "flying saucer" space craft and then the craft started to shoot green laser beams also. I then woke up and my first though was.....Project Blue Beam (google it if you dont know) but in this case I would call it Project "Green" Beam. Perhaps they are changing the "color scheme" to pre-empt critics who will call it a psy ops (PBB) based on the blue color. Or maybe it was a bad weather report that night.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
The other night before going to bed, I stated: Mother Goddess show me something. I woke up in the dream in a small clothing store. After I finished shopping, I headed to the nearest train station. It was across the street from the shopping area. There were tall buildings, some were under construction. Here's were things get wild. Before I could take a step in the street, Black holes began pop into, then out of existence in the sky! People around me were looking up in awe and terror. Then some of the holes didn't vanish. All of a sudden, A CSX train began to come out of one of the holes! Me and a bunch of other people ran to a nearby parking garage. We stayed there for a day because things were just falling everywhere. Cars, trucks, people. On the second day, the Earth began to rock like a cruise liner. People were just flying left and right. Construction equipment was everywhere. On the third day the entire Earth just flipped over. It was a fast rotation too. People were just flying upwards. I remeber holding onto a concrete pylon. Then I just hit the ceiling of the garage. People that were not inside, just flew away. It was as if gravity was neutralized! Then everything just stopped. People were in the street crying, hugging, celabrating. It was of the most intense dreams i've ever had. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

Sounds like the FEMA commercial with everything floating around and upside down; telling us to be prepared for something big

I would lay off the mother goddess if I were you

edit on 4-4-2013 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join