It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Ways Humanity is Being Murdered in the Name of "Evidence-Based Science"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeThinkerbychoice
Ps you need a hug and a kiss and somebody to tell you that they love you. Unless of-course your hippocampus, hypothalamus,and Corpus Callosum show low level activities that would indicate a lack of empathy and be the reason why you seem to reason away with love.

HUG HUG HUG

Just let me die. Don't attack another country to protect my way of life (unless it's Mexico, then go ahead), don't use insanely extraordinary measures to keep me alive in my old age, don't cover every surface with disinfectant so some mutant supervirus pops up. I know you care, but it's really not for the best in the long run.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Hmmm I am sorry but as far as I have known Birth is terminal, and nobody makes it out alive (yet) Although I am sure there will be some long living rich bastards this century!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

we are being harmed by these so called safe items. I also believe that there are sick people out there who are purposely exposing us to these poisons to forward their agenda of global depopulation.
No - would they really expose us to poison on purpose? Actually, you're right, they do. It is shocking, and it goes completely against what most people naturally "assume".

Why would they do that? "They", btw, are the governments in collusion with big corporations.

Here is one highly educated Medical Doctor who will tell you why. I wonder who deleted her bio on Wikipedia....

LOL. Her entire premise is "this patient in my office told me so."

Just because she quotes this person, she is not premising her conclusions about GMO's on that. If you have a medical education, maybe you can take apart her factual claims instead.

A bad experience has allowed me to gain insight into the charade and hypocrisy of the medical profession. Those who are interested should watch "First Do No Harm" with Meryl Streep.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

Actually more than 80% of the nuclear plants in the United States are well out of date and leaking some amount of radiation.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Aside from those physical maladies, I think that the purely materialist, reductionist worldview is killing the spirit of the human being and taking us far far away from understanding our true place in the creation.

Just my two cents.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
You guys have to remember....Doctors are out there to treat people......most of the time for either eating or drinking things that they are not supposed to eat or drink. This is often a genetic specific thing. Pay attention to what you eat and how it effects you later. Some intollerances or side effects from foods take up to eight hours to show up. Other deficiencies brew with no symptoms till the mineral or vitamin stores are depleted.

Eating food that dampens your immune system response is often bad. There is a lot of chemistry used in commercial foods that utilizes the practice so a person doesn't react negatively to the food. The bacteria is not present in the food, what they do is to put certain things in the food to stop a negative reaction based on antigens in the blood plasma or others on the cells themselves. The problem is that there is a lot of bacteria everywhere, including in our guts, that if not moderated will get out of proportion. This can make it so a bacteria in the environment can get hold. Our gut flora counts on our body to help it symbiotically, there are possibly thousands of types of these little critters in and on us living with us and working together.

If the food industry didn't put these chemicals in food, some of which are natural herbs and spices, we may not be able to eat some foods and wouldn't buy them again if we have negative effects. Hiding the chemistry in food through various means is done with the FDA approval. Onions are a good way of stopping agglutination caused by antigens, something that can cause serious problems if it happens too much. Too much onion is no good regularly though because raising the levels of certain sulfur containing things in the body causes good joints but it destroys the elastin leading to weakened heart tissue, nerve coatings, and possibly contributes to Emphysema like conditions if the body can't neutralize or process the sulfur right.

Now I spent twenty minutes writing this and a doctor spends fifteen minutes with you in the office, how is he/she going to diagnose your problem and teach you how to eat. We have to become more aware of what happens when we eat. It can be a family thing. You have to understand that we are all different and because of this we can't create all the enzymes to break down food the same. Some of us have intolerance to certain foods that our parents can eat or our brothers and sisters. You could share the same intolerance with a friend or other person. Remember something though.......The body needs to be triggered to fight cancer, if you eat only what you like and never eat something that causes a histamine reaction......You will not fight cancer when it is small and it can get big.

It is your life, the only one you have. Eat less processed foods and cook more of your meals from scratch. Wash the veggies very well to get rid of a majority of the antioxidants and sulfites they put on the veggies to preserve them. If possible drop them in a pot of boiling water for a minute to neutralize the chemicals before using them fresh. This makes broccoli taste better if done right, My wife tried it and the flavor increased.

I know pretty much about this stuff but cannot even advise a person how to eat. Many foods need companion foods and others need recipes that are genetic specific. A lot of the changes we have made over the years make us need antidepressants, it is a deficiency in certain body chemistry or an imbalance most times. Thousands of articles and a year worth of thinking on this and I have just scratched the surface. I am more ahead of most people who call themselves professionals though.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   
From my experience. Most people cant be bothered to understand how the body works. Even the basics.

They are simply too lazy.

If people wish to demonize something, how about make it their own ignorance.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
This is a bad thing because....

I mean we have to depopulize. We're over populated as it is. Could you imagine what this place would be like with another 3-4 billion people. It would not look good.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf

Are people living longer on average now than 50 years ago?

Shouldn't life expectancy be dwindling if your correct?

The effects of the GMOs and other things might not actually decrease life expectancy until the current younger generation gets older, but regardless of life expectancy, autism rates *are* rising (and according to psychiatrists this is not just because of better diagnosis methods).

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

we are being harmed by these so called safe items. I also believe that there are sick people out there who are purposely exposing us to these poisons to forward their agenda of global depopulation.
No - would they really expose us to poison on purpose? Actually, you're right, they do. It is shocking, and it goes completely against what most people naturally "assume".

Why would they do that? "They", btw, are the governments in collusion with big corporations.

Here is one highly educated Medical Doctor who will tell you why. I wonder who deleted her bio on Wikipedia....

LOL. Her entire premise is "this patient in my office told me so."

Just because she quotes this person, she is not premising her conclusions about GMO's on that. If you have a medical education, maybe you can take apart her factual claims instead.

A bad experience has allowed me to gain insight into the charade and hypocrisy of the medical profession. Those who are interested should watch "First Do No Harm" with Meryl Streep.

But she does not present any factual arguments: no documents, no credible witnesses, and no corroboration--just "they are out to get you." it boggles my mind that people reject multigenerational multicenter trials involving thousands of investigators and tens of thousands of participants with easily access able data but buy the unsubstantiated claims of a person on YouTube.

You base an opinion on science and medicine on a Meryl Streep movie? Really? C'mon.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by engineer418

I'm not aware of any specific actions taken by the government to provide protection beyond what all corporations receive as a matter of course when doing business.

Can you point me to some data that supports this?

Money facilitates legal success. In the sense that megacorporations can spend millions to acheive legal success, (paid for by the consumer or the tax payer) the government maintains the status quo and wealthy whatevers get protected.

The cash nexus is the means by which the powers that be reign.

Money is not the root of all evil, ignorance and inattention are.

evolution continues

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hrmm chemo hey..

As a son of an active oncologist.. I don't think it too wise to refuse chemo if the data suggests your particular type of cancer responds to it.

In fact, he's had many patients who refuse chemo due to various reasons, and the stats (his stats also, over 4 decades in the game) say one thing: survival rates and life expectancy are lower for those who refuse. This isn't some broad statement, or a guess. It's very real and tangible, and from someone who has to make this choice for patients everyday.

You want to think twice before refusing chemo. And those who advocate using only all natural treatment need to pull their head out of their arsh.. sorry, and stop filling peoples heads with stuff that reduces their chance at life. Seriously.

There's a place for natural medicine, no doubt. And that place is to compliment modern medicine, not as an alternative altogether.

end rant/

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoogemonkey
Hrmm chemo hey..

As a son of an active oncologist.. I don't think it too wise to refuse chemo if the data suggests your particular type of cancer responds to it.

In fact, he's had many patients who refuse chemo due to various reasons, and the stats (his stats also, over 4 decades in the game) say one thing: survival rates and life expectancy are lower for those who refuse. This isn't some broad statement, or a guess. It's very real and tangible, and from someone who has to make this choice for patients everyday.

You want to think twice before refusing chemo. And those who advocate using only all natural treatment need to pull their head out of their arsh.. sorry, and stop filling peoples heads with stuff that reduces their chance at life. Seriously.

There's a place for natural medicine, no doubt. And that place is to compliment modern medicine, not as an alternative altogether.

end rant/

A voice of reason, rather than a voice of the voodoo doctor.

Thank you.

One thing I have learned in my 58 years of life....people can be total idiots and totally believe they are the most intelligent people around.

When you find yourself believing contrary to 95% of "accepted" philosophy/opinion/science/theory (choose one or more) then you really should do some solid objective research (real research, not reading a crap article on a crap website) and seriously consider the fact that you may be wrong.

If you are damned sure and can support your position with facts then by all means, proceed. If you cannot support your position with true, objective facts, then you are more than likely wrong (and quite possibly a moron).

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

I mean we have to depopulize. We're over populated as it is. Could you imagine what this place would be like with another 3-4 billion people. It would not look good.

The Earth is not over populated. If we manage our resources wisely and fairly we can comfortably go along with 10 or so billion people.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation

Are you advocating global depopulation?

We can easily double earth's populace and still have plenty of resources left over. The problem is how TPTB hoard these resources and regulate them to the point where they are unfairly distributed.

I advise you rethink your opinion on this matter, would you advocate a family member getting "depopulated"?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by FreeThinkerbychoice
Ps you need a hug and a kiss and somebody to tell you that they love you. Unless of-course your hippocampus, hypothalamus,and Corpus Callosum show low level activities that would indicate a lack of empathy and be the reason why you seem to reason away with love.

HUG HUG HUG

Just let me die. Don't attack another country to protect my way of life (unless it's Mexico, then go ahead), don't use insanely extraordinary measures to keep me alive in my old age, don't cover every surface with disinfectant so some mutant supervirus pops up. I know you care, but it's really not for the best in the long run.

Point taken and agreed, I am also an avid believer of the natural process of existence. All the advanced meds and resources spend on sustaining a preliminary life does sound futile and pointless in the long run. Yet i suppose nobody wants to suffer or die because we have the ability to feel. I always like to think that life is a paradox and I'm floating somewhere in the middle trying to understand both sides. Keep well

edit on 6-4-2013 by FreeThinkerbychoice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
. solving problems would eliminate business.

It would be more like, the world will continue to do buisness, (which is the bottom line)
the way it currently does. Any drastically different tech is deemed as classified tech
and will be hidden or suppressed

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   

GMO?
First, can that mix, be spread to normal plants and animals, in nature, for an example, and to harm its vitality, functionality, reproduction, and similar? Is that secure in that way?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Semicollegiate
reply to post by engineer418

I'm not aware of any specific actions taken by the government to provide protection beyond what all corporations receive as a matter of course when doing business.

Can you point me to some data that supports this?

Money facilitates legal success. In the sense that megacorporations can spend millions to acheive legal success, (paid for by the consumer or the tax payer) the government maintains the status quo and wealthy whatevers get protected.

The cash nexus is the means by which the powers that be reign.

Money is not the root of all evil, ignorance and inattention are.

evolution continues

Ya know, I am fully aware of and in complete understanding of what all y'all are trying to say, but ...

I await any kind of specific data concerning any aspect of the current discussion.

You say; "Money is not the root of all evil, ignorance and inattention are.", but do nothing to dispell the ignorance. You give no indication that the only true issue here is anything other than your misunderstanding of the situation in general, and it's reality. So, please, some kernal of evidence.

edit on 6-4-2013 by engineer418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
just had to comment...

the title is not at all self explanatory.

That is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join