It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Ways Humanity is Being Murdered in the Name of "Evidence-Based Science"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

No it is not. It is just a matter of doing a little research about farms, maybe even a visit, and simply going the extra mile for your health. I personally don´t buy into all the additive crap and live very healthy from my supermarket bought produce.

But IF you think all that is the devil, then drive twice a month to the closest farm that fits your needs and voila. Of course it is easier to complain on the web, I´ll give you that.

But there ARE lots of ways around that. Some people even grow their own food in their gardens or even indoors. When there is a will there is a way.

I am not sure that your technical expertise regarding nuclear plants is correct. There are a lot of smart people working in that field, and if it were that easy to just switch to thorium, then they would have done it.

Do you have a source for that?

Monsanto is not a good company, and there are a lot of things about them I don´t like either. But the fact remains that nobody HAS to buy their stuff.

Either go to a local farmer and ask them about their seeds, or if you are really worried then grow your own stuff.

Or is that too much work for your health?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

If they cared about us so much, why would they expose us to these items on a daily basis?

Who are "they"?

There's no group pulling the strings, deciding how best to kill you. It just suits companies to push crap on you if its more profitable for them. They continue to do this until legislation stops them. And that legislation tends to be less prevalent in the US because Americans have somehow conflated individual freedom with the freedom of corporations to act how they want.

And as the other poster pointed out, there is often more money in helping people stay alive than killing them. Which is why despite all the 'murder' the population continues to shoot up.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

we are being harmed by these so called safe items. I also believe that there are sick people out there who are purposely exposing us to these poisons to forward their agenda of global depopulation.
No - would they really expose us to poison on purpose? Actually, you're right, they do. It is shocking, and it goes completely against what most people naturally "assume".

Why would they do that? "They", btw, are the governments in collusion with big corporations.

Here is one highly educated Medical Doctor who will tell you why. I wonder who deleted her bio on Wikipedia....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Because things were SOOOOO Much better when 60% of kids were dieing from Dipitheria right?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingHuman

we are being harmed by these so called safe items. I also believe that there are sick people out there who are purposely exposing us to these poisons to forward their agenda of global depopulation.
No - would they really expose us to poison on purpose? Actually, you're right, they do. It is shocking, and it goes completely against what most people naturally "assume".

Why would they do that? "They", btw, are the governments in collusion with big corporations.

Here is one highly educated Medical Doctor who will tell you why. I wonder who deleted her bio on Wikipedia....

LOL. Her entire premise is "this patient in my office told me so."

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sajuek
Because things were SOOOOO Much better when 60% of kids were dieing from Dipitheria right?

But diptheria is "natural" so that is all okay.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subterranean13
There are a load more I would add that are causing many more deaths and problems around the world than are on that list, here's a quick few off the top of my head:

Alcohol
Tobacco
Sugar
Cars
Fats
Guns

If they cared about us so much, why would they expose us to these items on a daily basis?

No offense, but those examples are fairly off-base in comparison. Alcohol and tobacco are entirely by choice. In the right amount, alcohol, depending on the form (ie red wine, beer, certain liquers) is actually extremely beneficial. Tobacco - not so much, but again, its a choice.

Sugar - natural (raw) sugar is actually good for you - again, if consumed in moderation.

Cars - enormous benefits to cars. Yes, there are accidents and pollution, but unless our idea of utopia is to generally be secluded to a 5-10 mile range, and be extremely limited in modern conveniences, most of us believe the benefits outweigh the risks.

Fats - not bad for you. Certain fats (trans fatty acids, for example) are bad, but natural fats are not, in and of themselves, bad for you. Even saturated fats are an important part of good nutrition, though most people believe they are entirely negative.

Guns - yes, dangerous, and if there were a way to 100% rid the entire world of them, tht would be great, but there isn't, and banning them would lead to only black market ownership, sales, and purchases, so that's your explanation of why even guns don't fall in with a list of things with little to no benefit, and lots of downside.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm going to COMPLETELY DISAGREE with the idea that all of the 10 items are being used to PURPOSELY DEPOPULATE humans.

Do they have negative effect, yes they do, but it is not being done on purpose.

Vaccine - no definite proof of long term effects, fear of the unknown. A fear propaganda came out of a retarded journalist. Does this mean i'm going pump myself with 10 vaccine in 1 month? No.

GMO - no definite proof of long term or short term effects, fear of the unknown.

Pharmaceutical - debatable, i mean it is a drug after all.

Chemothraphy - of course, its a poison, but it is known to kill cancer cells as well.

Radiation - it is bad, it does mutate DNA, but there are many types, if we are talking about the Power plant/Bomb type, then its bad.

Plastics - Meh, we don't know yet, its just assumption.

Fluoride - Nope, high amount does cause poisoning, but the amount water(in Canada) is fine.

Food Additives - yes very bad ones are out there but not all.

Pesticides - Yes bad news. Something i agree.

Cosmetics - depends, the ingredients are getting much safer since the 1940s.
edit on 4/5/2013 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
You have to add the concept that we are changing our diet too fast. It takes many generations to be able to add a food to the diet correctly. Each food we eat has an antidote to eat with it to help it detox. Time proven recipies are a must and it is dependant on the foods that your ancestors ate. Peanut butter needs jelly to work right or some sort of phytic acid to bound the bad part of it. Seems like our ancestors learned a lot of things and modern science is telling us to ignore them. I've spent a lot of time looking at this. If you want to weaken a population then feed them a lot of whole grains. This will deplete their reserves of minerals in the body. Whole grains have their place, we eat too much grain to begin with. Since wheat is a big part of our economy here in America, it seems that evidence always points to keeping it and increasing it in the diet. I see that this overboard policy can be steered by the government.

I gave You a star and flags OP. I have to also add that it seems like someone is starting rumors to say that a problem in vaccines exists, which it does, but the rumors are often meant to steer us away from something else in the vaccines, an adjuvant or another chemical. If you keep hammering away at the concrete walls of a fortress because someone says there is a weak point there, you do not see the unlocked door that people there are using. Why do we need these vaccines in the first place, if you eat right, your body should be able to fight off things. Only a small percentage of people die from the flu, when they live through it than they have an immunity. To force us to fear sickness the drug companies get us to eat food that hurts our macrophages, our first line of defence against illness. These little soldiers of ours help us to build immunity against diseases. The main problem is in the foods and additives we eat. Everyone is different with different nutritional needs. What is good for the goose is not always good for the gander.

If they wanted to kill us all off in the USA, they could do it easily and it is doubtful if anyone would be able to prove that it was intentional. We are now in a weakened state. Especially the skinny people without reserves of minerals and nutrients within the body.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Blue Shift

in fact some of them are deadly after a lifetime of steady consumption.

Yeeaaahhhh...

My grandfather ate some brussel sprouts and was dead the next day....

I plan on living forever. So far so good.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm going to COMPLETELY DISAGREE with the idea that all of the 10 items are being used to PURPOSELY TO DEPOPULATE humans.

Do they have negative effect, yes they do, but it is not being done on purpose.

Yeah, how ridiculous to believe that these 10 items are being used to PURPOSELY TO DEPOPULATE humans....

Vaccine - no definite proof of long term effects, fear of the unknown. A fear propaganda came out of a retarded journalist. Does this mean i'm going pump myself with 10 vaccine in 1 month? No.

Yeah...the release of vaccines which save millions of lives is definitely a conspiracy to kill off people.

GMO - no definite proof of long term or short term effects, fear of the unknown.

Again..the economics and productivity are not the real reason, obviously it is a dark conspiracy to kill people

Pharmaceutical - debatable, i mean it is a drug after all.

Sales have nothing to do with it, nor profit. It is all about how many people you can kill with drugs. Oh? there are some positive effects? How did that happen?

Chemothraphy - of course, its a poison, but it is known to kill cancer cells as well.

Yep...but obviously the true purpose of chemo is to kill people lol

Radiation - it is bad, it does mutate DNA, but there are many types, if we are talking about the Power plant/Bomb type, then its bad.

Obviously, the bomb is designed to kill people, duh. Power plants? By all means let's build more since their chief purpose is to kill people.

Plastics - Meh, we don't know yet, its just assumption.

Don't eat plastic...

Fluoride - Nope, high amount does cause poisoning, but the amount water(in Canada) is fine.

*sigh*

Food Additives - yes very bad ones are out there but not all.

Yeah...food additives play no part whatsoever in the preservation of foods...again part of the conspiracy to kill people...geez

Pesticides - Yes bad news. Something i agree.

ummm...they are poisons...what part of that do people not get?

Cosmetics - depends, the ingredients are getting much safer since the 1940s.

The Joker strikes again! Really!! It's absolutely true! I saw it on a documentary about the Batman.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subterranean13
There are a load more I would add that are causing many more deaths and problems around the world than are on that list, here's a quick few off the top of my head:

Alcohol

Let's bring back prohibition!!!

Originally posted by Subterranean13Tobacco

This conspiracy has been in place and successful for ... a very long time! Most assuredly tobacco was made available to kill people off!! Let's ban it!

Originally posted by Subterranean13Sugar

Occurs naturally in nature. Ban it!! It's bad!! Self control is an illusion....

Originally posted by Subterranean13Cars

We should, by all means, return to the horse and buggy days. Imagine an 18-wheeler carrying food from the country into our cities powered by a team of horses. Awesome!!

Originally posted by Subterranean13Fats

Ban all fats! Both vegetable and animal! I shall live on water for the rest of my life!! Again, self control is an illusion.

Originally posted by Subterranean13Guns

People don't kill people, guns do! Knives too! and blunt objects! Ban them all!!!

Originally posted by Subterranean13If they cared about us so much, why would they expose us to these items on a daily basis?

Yes, by all means, THEY should just become totalitarian and remove all choice from our lives, cause God knows people like you know what is best for me.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

18 wheeler powered by horses, that is ridiculous. You would have to call it a twenty footer if there are five horses.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

I know the stats on this issue can be manipulated/misinterpreted for various reasons, but do you agree or disagree that cancer, autism, diabetes and other diseases especially auto-immune disorders are on the rise?

Everything is on the rise because those are people problems, and there are a lot more people and they're living longer. The human body is designed at its core to die and free up resources for the next generation. But these days, with our advancements in medicine, more people are living longer with cancer and other diseases.

You know what the biggest threat to humanity is? LOVE. Love is what motivates us to buy big, resource eating SUVs, and have children that we don't need, and work very hard to keep people alive longer than practical with more extreme medical treatment. So our world runs out of fresh water and food and we spread a massive pandemic pretty soon.

It's not science that will do us in. It's love.

wasn't really thinking on replying to this thread but i saw this pile of garbage you posted, and i just hurled.
Not sure if you're an unloved being or what not, but what we need is MORE LOVE.
If there was more love, there wouldn't be so many wars.
If there was more love, there wouldn't be so many crimes/murders.

Its thanks to all this hate dwindling in the air that the world is in shambles.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

I think the nuclear power plants are not unstable and dangerous, but rather they are old and breaking down, therefore making them dangerous. The nuclear industry is old. No new plants for 40 years. I know that maintenance and repairs become increasingly difficult as 40 year old parts and technology become more scarce and expensive. As parts become impossible to find, that leads to improvisation. So yes, i think an element of increased danger becomes a part of the equation .

we all know that the quest for commercial profit comes before safety at some point, to somebody.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Arolexion

I think he meant to say Lust.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar
reply to post by engineer418

When the Government has to protect companies like Eli Lilly and Monsanto from product liabilities I would just rather not trust either of them.

I'm not aware of any specific actions taken by the government to provide protection beyond what all corporations receive as a matter of course when doing business.

Can you point me to some data that supports this?

I would add that the #1 killer of humans that can't be proved by science is the existence of the soul nor the understanding of it. So they find it perfectly OK to go on harming, destroying ,poisoning, killing, not caring, oppressing etc thinking there are no repercussions. Joke is on them some things trump science.

I'm sorry, this statement make no sense at all. What does the existance of the Soul have to do with the killing of anything? How does it's understanding affect anything (within this context)?

Just how does One go about "trumping" science? It would seem that there is a great misunderstanding of science at play here. Science is not "something" that can even be trumped;

Science is simply the understanding of Nature, an understanding we cannot live without.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

I know the stats on this issue can be manipulated/misinterpreted for various reasons, but do you agree or disagree that cancer, autism, diabetes and other diseases especially auto-immune disorders are on the rise?

Everything is on the rise because those are people problems, and there are a lot more people and they're living longer. The human body is designed at its core to die and free up resources for the next generation. But these days, with our advancements in medicine, more people are living longer with cancer and other diseases.

You know what the biggest threat to humanity is? LOVE. Love is what motivates us to buy big, resource eating SUVs, and have children that we don't need, and work very hard to keep people alive longer than practical with more extreme medical treatment. So our world runs out of fresh water and food and we spread a massive pandemic pretty soon.

It's not science that will do us in. It's love.

I'm too tired to think of a quirky reply to make your statement sound as stupid as it really does but without love we wouldn't be here in the first place and before come up with some crappy excuse or ridiculous theory to prove me otherwise all I can say is it is in fact the lack of love and all the other emotions that come with it that has lead us into such a self absorbed and careless bunch of carbon based bafoons that actually think that science in itself is as perfect as the people who practice it with trail and error as the basis of their progress. Love is not based on material gain as you mentioned, that is called shallow behavior that is projected without selfless means.

Ps you need a hug and a kiss and somebody to tell you that they love you. Unless of-course your hippocampus, hypothalamus,and Corpus Callosum show low level activities that would indicate a lack of empathy and be the reason why you seem to reason away with love.

HUG HUG HUG

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not every radiation is unhealthy. Light for example is electromagnetic radiation wich stimulates viitamin D production, however overexpsure can lead to cancer.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatsup86
Can i still live a normal life if i want to avoid all these things? Probably not so i always skip these threads. And after all my grand parents got old so why shouldnt i.

There is always something to worry about, if that's what you want to do. Since none of us are research scientists, we all have to get our information from sources that tend to distort that information to serve their own agendas (usually to sell you something).

In general, I think you can safely assume that:
1) nothing is as bad as it is being presented, and
2) nothing is as good as it's being presented.

We all lead our individual lives, and depending on your genetics and luck and a thousand other factors, you'll probably be fine. One of the fastest growing segments of the population is people over the age of 100, and this is on the tail end of an era where everybody constantly smoked deadly cigarettes. So go figure.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join