It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Ways Humanity is Being Murdered in the Name of "Evidence-Based Science"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The strong evidence against GMO foods:

Lack of diversity leading to potential crop failure
Selection of resistant plant pathogens
Food tastes bad

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'd like to forward this to my sister who tried to challenge me on aspartame today.

I posted a link on FB about aspartame and how it's harmful. HER reply was that I read too much ATS and that I should read the aspartame website for actual facts. Yes she is one who believes all the BS that these items are safe. I of course replied back with my own facts and in true fashion she deletes me and curses me out calling me crazy saying I read too much crap and shouldn't believe my "crazy" friends online. OH how wrong she is. She just didn't like the fact she was WRONG and I was right. She does this with anything I post on GMO foods or anything harmful in your thread or anything that questions the so called truth. I am the crazy one for thinking on my own...

Good thread! Bookmarked

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Its honestly alarming that it is this easy to find that all this stuff is dangerous and still everyone keeps on using it, but I guess some of it like gmos are getting harder to avoid and radiation is almost impossible now that so much is out there.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Excellent thread

As it's late I'm mainly replying as a book marker for later, these are serious problems that are played down a lot and quite frankly shouldn't be. Here is two pieces of 'evidence' to help support your view of science based murder:

www.nobelprize.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Paul Hermann Muller

The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1948 was awarded to Paul Müller "for his discovery of the high efficiency of DDT as a contact poison against several arthropods".

And we all know how good and effective that turned out to be at helping mankind and our surroundings.

Wiki

Apologies for the wiki link like I said I'm tired

Strontium-90 is not quite as likely as caesium-137 to be released as a part of a nuclear reactor accident because it is much less volatile, but is probably the most dangerous component of the radioactive fallout from a nuclear weapon.[1]

A study of hundreds of thousands of deciduous teeth, collected by Dr. Louise Reiss and her colleagues as part of the Baby Tooth Survey, found a large increase in 90Sr levels through the 1950s and early 1960s. The study's final results showed that children born in 1963 had levels of 90Sr in their deciduous teeth that was 50 times higher than that found in children born in 1950, before the advent of large-scale atomic testing. Commentators on the study said that the fallout was likely to cause increased cases of diseases in those who absorb Strontium-90 into their bones.[12]

An article with the study's initial findings was circulated to U.S. President John F. Kennedy in 1961, and helped convince him to sign the Partial Nuclear Test Ban Treaty with the United Kingdom and Soviet Union, ending the above-ground nuclear weapons testing that placed the greatest amounts of nuclear fallout into the atmosphere

Not exactly science backed killing
but some may be interested just how effective radiation is.

Star and flagged

I'll be back later to help assist with evidence of science being either manipulated or not being implemented with common sense, is it progress when you are damning the future?

edit on 4-4-2013 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2013 by RAY1990 because: tired

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Can i still live a normal life if i want to avoid all these things?

Probably not so i always skip these threads. And after all my grand parents got old so why shouldnt i.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

the last thing I want to do is promote disinformation as the source "Natural News" has a not so credible reputation on ATS

With that being said - well done not linking to where you most likely initially found this story, as your statement above would also apply - maybe even more so. But of course, you obviously understood that already.

www.infowars.com

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven

the last thing I want to do is promote disinformation as the source "Natural News" has a not so credible reputation on ATS

With that being said - well done not linking to where you most likely initially found this story, as your statement above would also apply - maybe even more so. But of course, you obviously understood that already.

www.infowars.com

That is not where I found it, so what's your point?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
People kill people, not guns.

I think it's amazing that you say this, but fail to see that the same also applies for "science" (or rather the scientific method).

If guns are just a tool, then science is just the method providing us with new tools.
edit on 4-4-2013 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I hate to be the kid on ADD meds, eating his GMO corn flakes with food additives that were sprayed with synthetic pesticides. Just add some hormone infused mike that you picked up in a plastic container at the store that comes from a cow in the Midwest that drinks fluorinated water that has been bombarded by fukashima radiation.

All before you get your buster shoots later in the afternoon.

Now why do we have a rise in Autism again?
edit on 4-4-2013 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Over diagnosis.

It's the popular diagosis, so if there's a problem ... "Autism".

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

As I was reading through the aterial you presented I found this:

"The vaccine pushers are terrified of comparing vaccinated children against non-vaccinated children, because they know the non-vaccinated children are far healthier. So the studies are never done, and the vaccine myths are pushed via propaganda instead of real evidence.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

Source

This is where I have to stop. This stateent is necessarily false. All vaccines, and other of their chemicals must pass a base level to insure "safty and effectiveness". In order to do this those fundaental tests and resulting data must be recorded and analyzed, thus illustrating that the vaccine works at some measurable level,

Have you ever seen the data that shows effectiveness of the various vaccines?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by engineer418

When the Government has to protect companies like Eli Lilly and Monsanto from product liabilities I would just rather not trust either of them.

I would add that the #1 killer of humans that can't be proved by science is the existence of the soul nor the understanding of it. So they find it perfectly OK to go on harming, destroying ,poisoning, killing, not caring, oppressing etc thinking there are no repercussions. Joke is on them some things trump science.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
The problem isn't science- it's corporations, of course.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

The fact that we are exposed to various poisons/toxins on a daily basis without any say in the matter (in most cases, as some of these can be avoided by lifestyle changes) angers beyond any words can explain.

All of the things you have listed can be avoided except for natural radiation from the sun. Why are ya angry? We have all the say in the world as to whether or not we come into contact with this stuff.

I myself don't worry in the least about GMO's, fluoride or food additives. I point those out because they seem to be the most dangerous. Plastics? Really? I'm being murdered by drinking water out of a bottle? That is stupid and at a point this kind of talk is fear-mongering.

Why are stress and senseless worry not on the list? It seems to me stress would be the #1 killer pushed onto the people of the US daily. "Life is short" & "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger", lets not forget those two very poignant quotes.

I will start worrying about GMO's the day I become afraid to get myself genetically modified.. I will start worrying about the rest of this crap the day I start worrying about germs. Without coming into contact with germs naturally your immune system becomes weak, the same applies to a few of these. This is what we've become, if you refrain from consuming out of plastic then when the day comes that you have no other choice it is going to make you sick! Not so much if your used to it though.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
What kind of radiation are we talking about? Because heat can be a kind of radiation.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Oh, So you have finally realized that you are being Lied to
and ripped off every single day of your limited time of existence on earth.
Welcome to the club.

Best Regards...S&F

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
Gotta love luddites.

Seriously. Lets all forget the fact that just about 100 years ago most people lived to be 30 years old at the most and died of things like the common cold and tooth infections or while giving birth. Yes harmful things exist but no one is putting you inside a nuclear reactor. Not to mention radiation is a natural occurrence on Earth, plutonium isn't a scientifically constructed material. It's naturally there and naturally harmful. It's in your drinking water, go out to a spring in the middle of the Alps and test the water and you'll find traces of radiation.

This thread should have been named "The Top Ten Ways Abuse of Information And Power Are Killing Humanity" because thats the real issue here. Control and alteration of information and public dumbing down, not "Is your aspirin killing you from the inside out".

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I would put the myth of "exercise science" as a big killer. Or at least setting people up to fail.

The obesity crisis is always talked about in terms of "eat less and exercise more". But most people's definition of exercise is limited and skewered badly by academics...... eg.... Cardio is a great / good fat burning tool etc....

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   

www.NaturalNews.com

How about no. Anything coming from that site is likely a crackpottery.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Humanity will go from crisis to crisis (with intervals filled with material progress) until the Earth is ruled by vile people; and the populace has been thoroughly corrupted.

There is no peace; no long-lasting wealth; no real happiness on Earth.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
The truth about these things is not hidden. If a person lives in ignorance it is because they are comfortable in ignorance. You have been chosen out of the world to be a light in it. However, the darkness does not comprehend the light. So truth is like a thorn bush to them and they do not collect the berries for fear of enduring a difficult task. The ignorance of a parent is a curse to their children. therefore make it your greatest priority to teach yourself and your children to remove their curse. Know that the truth exists outside of the lie and though there are many lies there is only one truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join