It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exo-Vaticana: Pope Francis Poised for Extraterrestrial Disclosure {update}

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
NOTE: Search did not reveal any other posting of this. It could logically go in different forums. I think this is the MOST logical place for it. Mods are welcome to move as they see fit.
= = = = =

From

www.logosapologia.org...

Exo-Vaticana documents the Vatican Observatory Research Group’s (VORG) endorsement of the astrobiological project and theological revisionism in expectation of extraterrestrial contact. In light of our extraordinary exposé concerning the Vatican’s plans for the arrival of an alien savior, the unexpected election of Pope Francis comes into a brilliant new focus. As a young adult, Bergoglio earned a master’s degree in chemistry from the University of Buenos Aires and had scientific ambitions prior to entering the Jesuit order.[1] When the current leader of the VORG, José Gabriel Funes, S.J., also from Argentina, entered the Jesuit order, one of the three examiners was Bergoglio. Funes, who astounded the world with his essay The Alien is my Brother, is infamous for invoking St. Francis of Assisi as an apologetic for accepting ET, “To say it with St. Francis, if we can consider some earthly creatures as ‘brothers’ or ‘sisters’, why could we not speak of a ‘brother alien’? He would also belong to the creation.”[2] In other words, Funes and the VORG are leading the charge to accept extraterrestrials at face value even arguing they could be morally superior to humans.

[Video interview with Funes at the link]
[Caption under video]:

Funes believes the first Jesuit Pope will soon turn his attention to issues like astrobiology once his papacy is established:

Pope Francis’ intimate association with the VORG leader implies a surprising new relevance to his election in the role of Petrus Romanus. The Pontifical Academy of Science’s 2009 Astrobiology Conference key note speaker Dr. Chris Impey predicted a forthcoming extraterrestrial disclosure saying, “the first discovery is only a few years away.”[4] Impey’s few years are now upon us and recent exoplanet discoveries seem to offer promise. Thus, it appears that Pope Francis will indeed be the sitting Pontiff when that disclosure event occurs. In Exo-Vaticana we offer evidence and arguments that this entails the strong delusion that leads the world to believe the lie that the Apostle Paul warned us to expect (2 Thessalonians 2: 11).
. . .

On the one hand, it is gratifying that FINALLY, after all my decades of study and speculations . . . my conclusions are being affirmed by exhaustive researchers and research well connected with the Vatican authorities on the topic.

[color=6699FF]On the other hand, it is . . . sobering . . . extremely sobering to see how far along we are toward the OVERT daily MSM propagandizing in behalf of the 'theologically and morally superior' "space brothers" and the resulting satanic one world religion.

[color=6699FF]Folks, it is past time to walk as close to the Lord Jesus as we can--day by day, moment by moment.

Those who are still skeptical or out-right derisive of such an eventuality are either woefully ignorant of the facts; grossly undiscerning; terminally uninformed; willfully blind and intolerant of uncomfortable realities; or otherwise out-of-the-loop on what's on the rather near horizon.

I've coped with such derision for more than 40 years. 30 years ago, when I made such speculations, I was derisively laughed at to treated with wary condescending tolerance. I could probably count on one hand the number of folks who took my research and conclusions remotely seriously--even fair-mindedly.

Certainly the numbers have changed. I could post such a topic on FR and have more than 150 replies in a flash.

And even now, on the much smaller TBL, the number of views can be several dozen or more within hours or certainly less than a day or so. Folks evidently still don't feel bold enough to post about the topic but they are checking the info out.

And well they should. These issues will be having dramatic impact on all on the planet within a relatively short time.

Many have skeptically asserted that the Biblically predicted one world religion of the END TIMES COULD NOT occur because of the intensely held religious beliefs of all the varieties of the many religions.

And the point is well taken. Just witness the fierce exclusiveness of Islam.

However, imagine that the purported Muslim 12th? IMAM arrives via UFO . . . with all the support of the globalist leaders and UFO technological signs and wonders . . . and the full support of various "races" of fallen angels playing the role of distant planets' ET's.

First the citizens of the planet will be invited to join the LATEST TRUEST TRUTH on such matters. THEN later, it will become mandatory. Then . . . mandatory under pain of death to refuse.

How many heavily brainwashed--a la media, entertainment etc memes--citizens of the planet would jump on that bandwagon?

##SNIPPED##

If anyone thinks THAT HALF of the electorate will not fall for the "space brothers" ONE WORLD RELIGION, they might do well to get a refund on their propagandized functional intellectual lobotomy.

And all the pseudo-Christians in "Social Gospel" churches that deny the modern power of Holy Spirit to heal and perform miracles will be close behind in their support of the "new truth" as the Vatican puts it.

Choose you this day whom you will serve . . . as Joshua declared.

The lines are being more and more firmly and more and more brazenly drawn.

Already Pentecostal, Jesus' 2nd Coming believing Christians are increasingly categorized formally BY THE GOVERNMENT as terrorists or potential/likely terrorists. THAT IN THE USA where we purportedly still claim to have the BILL OF RIGHTS.

As Kissinger said here:

twoday.net...

[trying to get paragraphing to give some white space here—something funky going on. Maybe this will work]

133."The illegal we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer." Henry Kissinger
132."Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy." Henry Kissinger, quoted by Bob Woodward in The Final Days, 1976

God will show Himself mighty in behalf of those who truly seek His face and will in their lives. Some to the honor of martyrdom, however. Others will need to be able to hear His still small voice within and obey it quickly and utterly. [color=6699FF]The time to PRACTICE hearing His voice and distinguishing it from one's own mental noise and from the seductions of the enemy--THAT TIME, IS NOW

The times are a changin.'

We left Kansas a LONG time ago.

edit on 4/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: trying to get tags to work

edit on 4/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: Mispelling in title

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 4/4/2013 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Apr 5 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic remark removed

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"As an example, witness how many voted in the supremely traitorous Marxist, Kenyan, Deliberate Destroyer-in-Chief [now admittedly destroying the U.S. Dollar], pathological narcissist; pathological liar for a 2ND TERM! "

I'm more concerned about the masses who voted for that clown Bush, TWICE. At least the current crop of voters picked someone who could speechify into a microbone properly.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
"As an example, witness how many voted in the supremely traitorous Marxist, Kenyan, Deliberate Destroyer-in-Chief [now admittedly destroying the U.S. Dollar], pathological narcissist; pathological liar for a 2ND TERM! "

I'm more concerned about the masses who voted for that clown Bush, TWICE. At least the current crop of voters picked someone who could speechify into a microbone properly.

Provided he has a teleprompter at his disposal

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov

I met Bush last year at a conference in Nevada and must say he is quite the character. Although he never received my vote.

No concerns here.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Oh look a book for sale...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

As noted in the link the Kissinger quote was taken from above . . . the PTB have bragged for a long time about using both political parties to achieve their ends. They are merely tools in their hands. One plays bad-cop and the other good-cop depending on the agenda at the time and the strategies and stage involved in their long term goals.

At least, Bush for all his faults did seem to have some shred of patriotism left to him. He wasn't gleeful about destroying the USA and setting it up for the critters a la the OP on this thread.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Provided he has a teleprompter at his disposal

Wellllllllllllll, when the powers that be selected the current Black House occupant at a young age to fill this role . . . they probably quickly realized that given all the horrendous degrees of ATTACHMENT DISORDER and erratic foot in mouth problems, they'd HAVE to discipline him to using a teleprompter virtually all the time--else he'd be more a liability than a useful stooge.

As it is, he's faithfully and eagerly setting the nation and the planet up for the scenario outlined in the OP.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well wouldnt that be great, for a change the church revealing the truth but IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN !

That makes me think have they really changed, they may have knowledge of the 2nd coming of the Christ but why dont they share it with us so called ordinary people of earth.

Why if they have this knowledge are they still waiting ????????????????????????????

People of the world have evolved and demand the truth, do we really think the church will reveal this, My post on was Jesus a Demigod reveals what they should be revealing. We dont wait for the church anymore, we have long outgrown that outdated system, don't get me started.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by STARTRUTH49

It would appear that no one needs to 'get you started.' You seem to run on high revs on such issues all the time.

In terms of the OP . . . I believe that the Vatican will follow the outline that Cris Putnam and Tom Horn have outlined after their many thousands of pages of solid research. The Vatican has been laying the ground work for such a transition for a decade or more.

As to truth, I don't think your cosmology has gotten within a galactic cluster's distance of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

OH NOOOOOO!!! Say it ain't so!!

Georgio shaved his head!! That is absolutely hilarious...Thanks!!

Touché, Phoenix, Touché...
Wish I could give more than one star for that....

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

It would appear that no one needs to 'get you started.' You seem to run on high revs on such issues all the time.

In terms of the OP . . . I believe that the Vatican will follow the outline that Cris Putnam and Tom Horn have outlined after their many thousands of pages of solid research. The Vatican has been laying the ground work for such a transition for a decade or more.

As to truth, I don't think your cosmology has gotten within a galactic cluster's distance of it.

You dont know me or what ive seen or experience, so dont come presume and try get smart with me.

You say it yourself they have been preparing for a decade, why the hell should the truth be kept from us, what makes them so special. If we are all created equally, why this. It just proves my argument is correct and the Church Will NOT reveal this ! I stand by the truth.

Now that you have me started, remember just the other day, " The butler did it" They found documents that the Pope was researching, the documents included Freemasonary and yoga amongst others. So if they are reaading these things, why not share with thirsty souls. Because they want to keep the power to themselves and they will have to account for the Dogma that they have added to the great book of the ancients.

My prediction. The church will not be the first to reavel this, its happening all over, why do people need to listen to old misinformation, they have a chance even tonight to reveal this but they wont. You can bring this post up in the future, all this stuff has already been revealed.

I know who you are and actualy you have a lot of truth but much has been misunderstood, try see the truth its right before you, I am not your enemy but rather your brother even though you may not believe.

"Throughout eternity I forgive you and you forgive me"

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by slapjacks

Of course he's quite the character.....all great actors must posses this skill to convince people of their scripted performance.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Exo-Vaticana .. the next book by Tom Horn.

I read the other one ... about this pope being the last one.
The book was VERY disappointing.
I'm sure he's making ooooodles of money though and is very happy.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is a test,

I don't know if the reply will come through, but nothing else is working.

Anyway, I was going to say it would be nice to hear this as a matter of intent from Pope Francis, and now, not when any event might happen.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Exo-Vaticana .. the next book by Tom Horn.

I read the other one ... about this pope being the last one.
The book was VERY disappointing.
I'm sure he's making ooooodles of money though and is very happy.

Hi Flyers, the truth is stranger than fiction, and as obserd as that may sound it does contain some truth to it. An African Prophet predicted some very disturbing things in line with that prediction and possibly others have used it in their books or whatever.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I don't know what you mean by "know me."

I think we have ran into one another on such threads from time to time.

Certainly I agree that FORGIVENESS is essential and I extend it to all and myself as well.

It's plausible that other venues and structures will reveal such things before the Vatican.

However, I think that it is at least JUST AS LIKELY that the Vatican and the other globalist structures will orchestrated such revelations either sequentially or at near the same time.

I know some folks see me as their enemy but I prefer not to see others that way.

Nevertheless, my cosmology and construction on reality is extremely Biblically based. That's not going to change.

I believe that the Vatican has already thrown in its lot with the GREAT DECEPTION of the END TIMES that Christ warned us about in the NT.

What kind of mental and theological contortions and gymnastics the Vatican will try and lead the faithful through in order to get them on board with the new paradigm . . . will be interesting, if horrific and sad to see.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I thought PETROS ROMANUS was extremely exhaustively researched. Some parts were longer than I wished. But they were summarizing vast amounts of research and documentation so I expected it to be somewhat pedantic and droll in plenty of spots.

I think it was also a necessary foundation to prepare the stage for the reader understanding the Exo-Vaticana events on the near horizon.

There was relatively little I disagreed with their interpretations on.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Its all getting just too friggin tiring.
So what? I ask,,,,,big deal
Ive seen a UFO and know what i saw.
The rest is all posturing and bull#.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
I thought PETROS ROMANUS was extremely exhaustively researched.

Two big things I didn't like about it ...

1 - Loaded language. Their bigotry came through very clearly. They disagree with catholic interpretation so they use loaded language instead of neutral factual language.

2 - They spent a lot of time saying how Marian apparitions are hogwash. But then turned around and blasted the Church for not releasing all the prophecies and information in the apparitions. If they don't think the apparitions are from God or if they think the apparitions aren't 'real' .. then why blast the church for supposedly not releasing all the info?? Does't make sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join