Saudi Criminal 'Sentenced To Be Paralysed'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:33 PM
link   
This is the most brutal ugly retaliation, hellzone thing you can imagine. They don't even begin to understand what the Family of Love and Goodness, What the Divine Spirit of Peace and Love, what Goodness/God even is.

We're supposed to shine our light, have mercy and forgiveness, assess risks, ie. someone who is dangerous to others needs to be timed out, but the goal is healing everyone, not retaliation. Its all about LOVE and healing the horrendous traumas heaped on us from birth and the brutal dog eat dog crapola, war and smiting programming drilled into us from birth to halt our soul progression by dark hats.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Remind me again how you punish a male rapist.

Hah, trick question. They already killed the gays as their god commands.

They should ask the paralyzed kid/man if he wants his friend to be cut. Think a more fitting punishment would be servitude until the 'fee' is paid in full.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think the world would be a better place if we all punished people in this way. I can't understand why we put people in jail for murder. We pay for them to live yet some veterans live on the street. What was the figure here in america 75,000 dollars a year ? a lot of these people keep committing crimes in prison. Get rid of them. unless they volunteer for medical experiments that might benefit society. As far as peddophiles go let the family of the child beat them to death. That is justice in my mind. We seem to be like the catholic church put em away out of site for a short time and foget about them. Then they rape another kid. Don't let them have the oppertunity. If the parents can't do it let victims of past abuse do it. I'm sure it would be very thearaputic.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Straight out of the Bible - an eye for an eye...

This is a good example of why religious fanaticism has no place in any government. There's no real justice here.

I bet they think the same thing about the animals we have in prison in the USA.

Man kills entire family, put in a cell for life and given 3 square meals a day, television, and possible parole.

Man rapes a woman and gets 5 years, gets coddled in prison and gets out in 2 because of overpopulation.

Justice is subjective.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bigwig22

I don't expect you to read 4 pages of this nonsense, but I've already said that almost word for word a page or two back. He is just hellbent on defending violent criminals out of fear of sharia law. He can't even distinguish between accidental and intentional. Thanks for your input, though. Now that I see there are other voices of reason in this thread I can quietly bow out.
Dueces.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

Hehe, i've read most of them and was agreeing with you. Just thought i would add my opinion in my own words too to reinforce yours

Have a good one!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Straight out of the Bible

Actually straight out of the Qu'ran

Sharia Law.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by riffraff
reply to post by bigwig22

I don't expect you to read 4 pages of this nonsense, but I've already said that almost word for word a page or two back. He is just hellbent on defending violent criminals out of fear of sharia law. He can't even distinguish between accidental and intentional. Thanks for your input, though. Now that I see there are other voices of reason in this thread I can quietly bow out.
Dueces.

Listen here you little sock puppet, I have been nice to you but guess what? I'm just going to be honest with you.. Your Ideas are barbaric just like a Muslim country. Violent crime or not, you shouldn't decide the fate of a criminal because there is a justice system that already does that for you. Hellbent on defending violent criminals? I'm just not barbaric like you are..

Losing your freedom is the punishment and the idea of letting people out of jail is to give them the chance to redeem themselves. I'm all for 2nd chances, what about you? If you like the Barbaric way, FO to the Middle East where you will be protected by dictators.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Bloody savages, the lot of them. I don't care how flamed I'm going to get for saying that, the things that go on in Saudi Arabia and Iran are wrong by any standard of human decency. National sovereignty my [REDACTED], it's a crime that anything like this is allowed to happen anywhere in the world.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadeWolf
Bloody savages, the lot of them. I don't care how flamed I'm going to get for saying that, the things that go on in Saudi Arabia and Iran are wrong by any standard of human decency. National sovereignty my [REDACTED], it's a crime that anything like this is allowed to happen anywhere in the world.

The more I think about it, the more sour it gets in my mouth. The kid has spent 10 years in Jail ffs.. In a Western country, the person would be back on the streets by now so I think paralysing him is very harsh.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by buster2010
He put a person in a wheelchair for life he should face the same penalty. And 180K is a small price to pay for what he did.

That's sick you should consider moving to Saudi Arabia.

So you think they guy should just get a slap on the wrist and then let go? People that think like you is the reason why we have career criminals.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So those of you who think this is a barbaric act and not right, let's ask the friend who ended up in the chair for the rest of his life because of this sociopath. Ever known anyone who is in wheelchair permanently? They have to teach their bodies to pee and crap on a set schedule, and tough luck if they are not in near a restroom at that specific time. Their body will go anyways regardless. Couple that with pressure sores,muscles wasting away, ya that's one hell of a life to live because of this ahole. So ya I'm all for putting him in the same exact position he put his friend in.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
So, the lesson seems to be, if you don't want the Saudi govt going medieval on yo ass, you'd better be able to afford to compensate any victim of a crime you are convicted for.

Really!?!?!? The lesson isn't "Don't go around stabbing people in the back in Saudi Arabia?

PS- for the benefit of the OtherSideOfTheCoin - I looked at your location. There is no such place as the United Kingdom of Great Briton. The United Kingdom is made up of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Island. Great Briton is the name of the large Island which supports England, Wales and Scotland.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Just to add to your post, what we discussing here isn't about an individual judging alone the faith of a criminal. This is supposed to be a sentence given by a jury exactly as the current justice system. Its just different sanctions. Barbaric you may think, but I think violent criminal should have more harsh punishments than what theyare getting as of now.

edited to add : and for the part where an individual could pay money to bypass the sentence I'm against that. No money should buy freedom.

Peace out
edit on 5-4-2013 by bigwig22 because: add stuff

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This eye-for-an-eye style of justice is predominant in Islamic countries.

Like the examples of these Iranian men who were sentenced to blinded with acid because they blinded their victims with acid
link 1
link 2

Or this Pakistani serial killer (of children) who was sentenced to be executed with his own methods...

"You will be strangled to death in front of the parents whose children you killed," he said.
"Your body will then be cut into 100 pieces and put in acid, the same way you killed the children."

Iqbal had confessed to killing the children and dissolving their bodies in acid-filled containers in a house in Lahore.

link

This eye-for-an-eye system of justice as practiced in Islamic countries may seem harsh but it can be flexible as well. According to the Koran, a victim who spares the assailant will be atoned of their sins.

“In the Torah We prescribed for them a life for a life, an eye for an eye, a nose for a nose, an ear for an ear, a tooth for a tooth, an equal wound for a wound: if anyone forgoes this out of charity, it will serve as atonement for his bad deeds. Those who do not judge according to what God has revealed are doing grave wrong.”
- Koran 5:45

edit on 5-4-2013 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Emotions run high on this one don they? I've many a times have been enraged due to injustices done to me and hundreds of women I know, mainly from men...and have thought, at times, an eye for an eye. And on "some crimes" it's easy to feel this way, especially when there is no remorse or even conscience. However,

That said, we all have dne wrong, I don't care WHO you are, we've done Something, that we can't take back. And we've all needed mercy, if one doesn't Think this, then they are without a Conscience, which is really THE problem. I've studied the ancient laws and know quite a lot (for a westerner) about Islam, etc., and the influence of ancient laws there. The Problem is, you are comparing Two EXTREMES. The old BC code, that Old Testament law and Sharia law are based upon, are one severe, but more importantly, we're More to do with protecting, the rights of the upper crust and their property, than the rights of women and slaves, FACT. One would do more severe time for a house falling down by accident (builder) than for raping a female, fact. this was case in Egyptian law as well as ancie t Assyrian, in fact Assyrian, which I highly suspect WAS the foundation of Babylonian and OT Judaic law, was so severe it was Misjustice, all one had to do to get out of penalty was sell a child or female into sex slavery. Why was this....because the Laws were really about saving the elites and empires and make workers, who were Slaves...the Poor, we're screwed, literally. So the laws were not only Not distributed fairly, they were unjust as hell. The concept eye for eye came more from damaging ones Slaves and Costing that one monies. fact. t had Nothing to do with Morality,

And why over time, they simply did not work. FACT. And, they STILL don't work. They do not deter from anything...nations with Sharia law have the most violent, brutal human right crimes, especially wagainst the Weakest of society, women and children. So much for Righteousness. It's the same here, but it manifests differently. Then there is the other extremes, but the ends are the same. The problem is, laws severity may transfer slaves aggression and rage, off the masters and onto the weakest, but they do nothing to force people to see the evil in themselves. as for this CHILD, he was a CHILD when he committed this crime, how emotionally Matire is a fourteen year old? What drove him to react with such rage? maybe, a social Normalization that says Violence and Terror gain you what you want...after all, these nations in no way Prevent crime, not even, they are the Worst for women, children, poor, weak, disabled and I mean severe human right abuses. So something is off...cruelty, does not Change society, it only feeds into more Shrews and Cruelty. When Clerics can rape, torture and burn a five year old girls rectum and get winked at, what the hell do you Think a Fourteen year old boy will know of Moral Consciousness? Nothing, that's what...this I guarantee you had More to do with CLASS, than Morality or Justice. We don't want License either, which money and RICO courts have done that in the west, the other face of evil. What IS needed, is for the depersonalization of crimes to be dealt with...what If, instead, the boy had to work for this family, not as a slave but as an volunteer, to help the victim, do hos shopping, cleaning, errands? What if, this boy had of gotten to know his victim (under supervision of course and this wouldn't work for all crimes obviously) and had to develop a Conscience? See I want to know more about what lead UP to the crime to begin with, was it a fight, an accident, provoked? We need to work on Prevention, the Issue I have with numerous who demand a return to BC barbarism, is that they NEGLECT the Thousands of Other tenants to tribal laws of those days, about Justice, Mercy and Social Accountability to All, welfare in the tribe. Not just to lords, rapong evil wicked men, and tyrants. There is a Reason, you don't see the crime rates, in tight knit tribal communities, like the Amish or Indigenous peoples...and they Don't have, cruel, barbaric and hostile laws. They are ruled, by an understanding g, that they all Need one another to survive as a unit. We have a lot to Learn, eye for eye, we can't even discern to even Know, what an eye is...we're too busy plucking out others, yet...our own, is boarded up in darkness. There is something twisted and wrong, about this case in Saudi, among many others. It's blood letting, u
Manipulating a distortion of law, for a bangle evil...no wonder, nothing but violence and hate, is birthed from them. Bad spiritual fruit, rotted phallic death worship, there will Never be, any Life from it. NECROPHALLIC is what it is...

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I defer to greater minds on this:

One who is injured ought not to return the injury, for on no account can it be right to do an injustice; and it is not right to return an injury, or to do evil to any man, however much we have suffered from him.
Socrates

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
In addition, several here state that these types of barbaric savage Retaliation laws would prevent career criminals, and one said, refereni g to the case of the nanny with the baby that died, that's its collateral damage. Well both are wrong,

One, FACT, majority of nannies in these nations are Trafficked SLAVES who are VICTIMS of crimes, but see again, Class, what's crime for the poor, infidel, is Perfectly legal for theocratic fascist THUGS to commit, and commit them they do. Not only slavery, but horrific abuses. I wouldn't be surprised the baby was killed by accident, probably after her ninetieth brutal rape, numerous beatings, starvation and tortures she had to endure with sleep deprivation, which is the NORM for DOMESTIC SLAVES, in Saudi, fact. So, death penalty for her, would Ironically, be FREEDOM from hell on earth so Who is the Real CRIMINAL there? (If you want more info on the reality of these domestic slaves google anti slavery, or abolish slavery NGOs, and do the research, most of these slaves are Children or youths from Asia, in case you are wondering, or from Sudan, Nigeria, etc) so, I wanted to add that,

And here is why, again, these so called harsh crime deterrents have Nothing to do with real crime prevention as much as they have to do with Solidifying a Slave Pyramispd Caste system that THRIVES on Crime, HUMAN RIGHT ABUSES and especially against the Weakest members of society. BULLIES yes, love this type of #...why BULLIES love working the penal system. One said, that psychopaths in the penal plead, etc.,

I work with women, many with criminal pasts, why? because of YEARS of rapes by fathers, uncles, etc that the same BULLIES and courts protect, some even are Workers of the so called Righteous system...and what do the BULLIES do, rape then some more, get off on being sadistic jerks. Now, are THEY psychopaths? Damn straight they are...there are more Psychopaths as COPS, PENAL system workers and court whores, than all the criminals combined. It works both ways...it's also interesting, that Crime does pay, one psychopath to another, the ONLY DIFFERENCE, between the two,

Is

CLASS. (and Race and in Saudi, other similar, Religion or Sects of)

That's the ONLY ... Difference.

This is why, crimes don't go away, with eye for an eye, fascism only works to create More psychopaths and normalizing barbarism. it is time, for a different system, Patriarchal BULLY fascism with its elitism and caste, does NOT work, it only serves BULLIES and TYRANTS, be they in Government or roving gangs. Both are about Power, and Both, are as criminal as the other.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

He put a person in a wheelchair for life he should face the same penalty. And 180K is a small price to pay for what he did.

That's sick you should consider moving to Saudi Arabia.

So you think they guy should just get a slap on the wrist and then let go? People that think like you is the reason why we have career criminals.

We are talking about a 14 year old, right?
10 years in prison for something he did at 14...

career criminal? really?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Straight out of the Bible

Actually straight out of the Qu'ran

Sharia Law.

Yer right. The Bible was amended a couple thousand years ago when that guy came...think he thought the old ways were dumb too.

As for this topic - many seem to overlook the fact that the guy in prison could get away with it if he had cash. Such a small price to pay for permanently disabling a person.

He should of disabled a Buddhist female instead - the cost would have been 1/40th of the max...as we all know, only Muslim males are real people. LINKY

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join