A New to this forum!!!

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Hello everybody!

Yes this is a interesting thread. I have read many posts on here, and decided it was time to join in on the discussion. My name is Stephen Williams. I have also seen on another forum it might not have been here that some of the other members where saying that people join the forum post a only a couple of posts, please note that these posts are just hi and pimping there site or just agreeing to other posts just to build up there postings on the site and then leaving and not coming back. Just so that google can find more references to their site.

Thanks,
Stephen

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy being a member!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

You're not really using your full name on a conspiracy website, are you?

Have a lolipop.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theflyingweldsman
Welcome to ATS.

CONSPIRACY WEBSITE - you gotta be kiddin...........Just try voicing your conspiratorial ideas on things such as 9/11 or Sandy Hook and see how far it gets ya here on this SO-CALLED conspiracy forum. !!!
edit on 4-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Welcome. Please read the rules and T&C's for us at this private forum.
-No personal info about you as name, address etc...no thread-creating until youve replied (posted) to 20 threads on any subject...This is the best place to be! Just learn to DUCK!

Looking forward to hearing from you on-site!

Mysterioustranger

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by StephenWilliams

Welcome to ATS. Hope you find what you are looking for here.

Des

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante

Welcome to ATS.

CONSPIRACY WEBSITE - you gotta be kiddin...........Just try voicing your conspiratorial ideas on things such as 9/11 or Sandy Hook and see how far it gets ya here on this SO-CALLED conspiracy forum. !!!

And you joined anyway!

SMRT!! I bet you can't wait to post about it too, and when the thread 404's you'll go "SEE, THEY ARE CIAS!!!"

Dear OP - hello. Please note that poor ol' Casa here, is what we typically refer to as a troll.

Things to avoid

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Welcome! I just friended you on Facebook. I kid, I kid.
You'll like it here, it's like a big huge family.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StephenWilliams

Welcome. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Peace and love
-nat cat-

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Welcome to ATS.

And you joined anyway!
SMRT!! I bet you can't wait to post about it too, and when the thread 404's you'll go "SEE, THEY ARE CIAS!!!"
Dear OP - hello. Please note that poor ol' Casa here, is what we typically refer to as a troll.
Things to avoid

I don't usually respond to posts such as yours but how dare you label me as a troll -

I joined ATS to find out if the awful censorship rumors regarding ATS were actually true WITHOUT concrete fore-knowledge that ATS was IN FACT a HIGHLY CENSORED non-conspiracy site. In other words - as it turns out - the rumors were TRUE.

I realized it more fully after having joined ATS. I deduced from my intelligent observations that ATS seemed to be in the 'hip pocket' of the governments untenable position regarding what we "conspiracists" normally would refer to as HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS FALSE FLAG EVENTS such as 9/11 and Sandy Hook.

So - this OP is NOT a troll - This OP is a CONSPIRACIST, and a truth seeker of the first order.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hello and welcome

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Originally posted by winofiend

Welcome to ATS.

And you joined anyway!
Things to avoid

I don't usually respond to posts such as yours but how dare you label me as a troll -

I joined ATS to find out if the awful censorship rumors regarding ATS were actually true WITHOUT concrete fore-knowledge that ATS was IN FACT a HIGHLY CENSORED non-conspiracy site. In other words - as it turns out - the rumors were TRUE.

I realized it more fully after having joined ATS. I deduced from my intelligent observations that ATS seemed to be in the 'hip pocket' of the governments untenable position regarding what we "conspiracists" normally would refer to as HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS FALSE FLAG EVENTS such as 9/11 and Sandy Hook.

So - this OP is NOT a troll - This OP is a CONSPIRACIST, and a truth seeker of the first order.

I love it.

An argument on the Introductions Forum.

CasaVigilante is obviously a "name i am not allowed to say", And Stephen Williams is getting an important lesson about what kind of people not to respond to. (that's why i'm replying to you, dear winofiend.)

ATS is a private website, where polite but sometimes cheeky people have a platform to talk about conspiracy topics and other interesting stuff in a civil and respectful manner.
It is not a soapbox where people, who are already certain that they are right, get to tell others that they are wrong.

top topics

join