It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some days I wake up and think I am in a nut-house: "The moment of explosion is approaching fast"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Drinking my morning coffee and reading the headlines as usual,
"The moment of explosion is approaching fast".

Aren't those seriously the ramblings of someone mentally "not all there" - and why is it that it's the most crazy people which are those in power?

For me, their "rhetoric" has finally reached a pathological level which is beyond that of the average occupant of a mental institution.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:33 AM
link   
What crazy people are in power?

It seems to me that some of the most sane people are in power, that is why they have attained their positions to further their agenda's.

Crazy people usually don't have agenda's.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Get used to it, it's only going to get worse...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I still say we need a Thunderdome like on Mad Max

The world's politicians can enter and settle their differences there, without taking millions of innocent people out in the process.

I think the game would be played very differently if these leaders had to ride at the front of the army like the Kings of old! It's easy to play with the lives of others when the consequences aren't real to them.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

Thats exactly right.. I'd love to see them at least send their children to lead a war and not just some Harry doing the Baywatch run to a chopper either..

new topics

top topics

join