It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need someone to look at a photo for me.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
To start with, i fully understand the effects the mind has of puting faces where they are not,
but this one is a bit personal and weird. To view this and get what i'm talking about you
need photoshop or something so you can change the brightness. The image i am
uploadingis from the phone, it has not been put through any edit software of any kind,
and for those thinking smart phone app. *LOL* I cant even call my phone semi intelligent,
its a old Samsung that slides open and has the keyboard under the top layer.
(Which i never use, it sucks for getting online with it.)
I'd upgrade, but its just not worth it to me, i need a phone to call and text, if i want anything
more,i take my laptop along.

Back story, just about a year and a half ago i was diagnosed with end stage liver disease,
told by my doc to quit work that day and try to get help to cover the cost of a transplant
when/if we are lucky enough that the time comes before i take a leap off this big blue
marble.So with hesitation i did. I liked my job, was making good cash and spoiling
my family, what life is about. I had a much better job lined out, the week i was
diagnosed, i had talked to a company, and was sched to go for a in person interview
, clearing 100K a year, sounded great! but once again life threw me a curve ball.

Since then i have gone down hill health wise, aches and pains, wear out easily,
hard to keep food down some times. Nothing to major, but the usual that goes with
all of this. So over a few months time i started to notice unusual sounds while trying
to sleep, in the beginning i wrote it off as just me being tired, but as time went on
the more obvious they got, at no time was i asleep when these sounds
happened, it normally takes me a few hours to fall asleep, always has. But as time
went on he sounds increased and changed, things such as stuff being tapped on to
things being dropped, to bedroom door being knocked on. I blew it off, figured just
one of those weird things.

As time went on it went from sound to touch, started with my toes being grabbed, that
was a little weird,i've put a few post on here and got some good suggestions, cramps,
things like that, so i wrote most of that off as cramps, then i got my leg slapped, not
hard but hard enough, it puzzled me, but didnt put much into it.

One night i was laying their and the sound of the safety on my pistol was rattled,
now talk about making someone sit up at attention fast. It was laying flat, on the floor
near where my head was on the bed so in close reach in case anything was needed
throughout the nights, have wife and 2 kids, and i hope i never have a use for the
pistol besides target shooting, but if the need would arise, i would not hesitate
to use it. I always know where the kids are, our house is half way new, first owners
and half paid for,so the floors still squeak a lil when walked on in spots (kids have not
learned that yet *lol*) and their bedroom doors squeak, each different as well, i leave
that as is so if i hear them up, i know which one it is and where they are in the house,
the hallway light is always on at night so my daughter dosent get scared and the
kitchen hood light is always on.

So i know it was neither of them in the bedroom that night, and they both have been
taught gun saftey as well as how to shoot, they know better to play around with a
gun in any way.

So that kind of freaked me out, but it was the only time it has happened. I have
had covers pulled off of me, by no one because my wife was not moving, to all types
of poking and prodding. My wife has experienced all of this but sleeps through it,
but i have watched her many times react to what is going on.

Last night i was laying there, kind of on my side, and the lower part of my knee
got poked hard, by 4 fingers with nails. I was actually asleep this time, and it woke
me straight up, i rubbed my knee and looked around, no sound no movement wife
was laying on her side passed out snoring, so i settled back in and within a few
seconds my other knee got jabbed same way, naturally i jumped because it
smarted, and again, no nothing anywhere, So after a few seconds i chalked it up
to just my mind playing tricks on me and rolled over facing my wife and curled up
spooning her. Within a few seconds she jumped, grabbed her knee and held it, but
never waking up and straightened her leg out and went limp again. A few seconds
after that she jumped again, same thing but other knee. So frustrated, knowing
i was not going to get any sleep for a while i got up and grabbed my
phone and went to the bathroom and sat on the stool and took a picture of my knee's,
what you see is actually the front of my knee, hard picture to take by your self,
then took one of the other one,looking for buses, could not see much on my little junk
phone, so i sent them to my email and noticed some marks, so i saved them to my
HD and opened them in photoshop, this is where it gets odd.

Not only do i see odd marks on my knee that show up as red/dkred in the photo
which would be what they would look like since they just happened, but if you pull
the photo into photoshop and change just the brightness, stare at the image not really
that its a knee but more a canvas or film print, and change it slightly, diffrent things
show up. Now i am not going to say what i am seeing, i went from black to pure white
changing about 5 percent brightness each time and gave
my eyes a sec to adjust. It has me puzzled. What i want to know is anyone
seeing the thingsi am? i'll know from your post if you are. i picked out at least
7 diffrent images.

I know our eyes are trained to do this, but i have never seen this with any other
picture online before, not to this extreme and this odd, its not just faces.

Ok, without further delay (Sorry this was so long and if their are any errors, its late
and i have been up a while. P.S. my knees still hurt. so going on 3 hours now.

P.S. in photoshop i am viewing it at 66%

edit on 4-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Fixed image link

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
That is freaky... Looks like demon faces on your knee...

You should check the history of that house and find out anything you can about it..

Sounds like you are definitely experiencing some activity..

So far, only seeing the faces, ill try and view it in PS asap..

Sorry to hear about your health issues..Hope you can stay with us for a long time to come..

Just curious, and it might be related, are you athiest or Christian?
edit on 4-4-2013 by alienreality because: eta

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I honestly see the face of a cat. Lol

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by severdsoul

Interesting story.... I would move if I were you.

about how long were you living there before this began?
have you experienced any area other than your lower body?

Could you please upload the edited versions (darkened ,etc.) at the level you saw these faces? It would help us try to see what you see.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
OMG. Does anybody else see what I see?

If I was you I would have my leg amputated.

Also "severdsoul" is kind of a creepy screen name.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

May I suggest you to light some candles and sticks, or whatever burns, inside your house. The fire purifies everything.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
That is freaky... Looks like demon faces on your knee...

You should check the history of that house and find out anything you can about it..

Sounds like you are definitely experiencing some activity..

So far, only seeing the faces, ill try and view it in PS asap..

Sorry to hear about your health issues..Hope you can stay with us for a long time to come..

Just curious, and it might be related, are you athiest or Christian?
edit on 4-4-2013 by alienreality because: eta

I got those as well, their were a few diffrent ones, i also with the brigthness at -17 it almost looked like a street corner, or inside of store, its weird thats for sure. Kind of freaked me out, all i was expecting was the redish marks if that.

Originally posted by milkyway12

Saw tha as well, cat or dog could not tell which i was.

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Interesting story.... I would move if I were you.

about how long were you living there before this began?
have you experienced any area other than your lower body?

Could you please upload the edited versions (darkened ,etc.) at the level you saw these faces? It would help us try to see what you see.

moving is not a option, we have the house 1/2 paid for, tonight is the first time i have ever taken pic's of myself and tryed to look for marks, the rest i just wrote off as being goofy. Hmmm I've probably been here 3 years now, my wife and her ex initially purchased it a couple of years before that, it was new, she helped pick he floor plan and colors while hey were building it.

That is the unedited version, is straight from my email, i did not upload the one i am using in photoshop, i know many times on here people will and it makes it hard to believe things. Check the *.exif file or what ever the name is, its straight from the cellphone, i chose the bathroom because of the extra light so i could get a better photo.

I have not gone through and saved any of the different odd things that pop up, i just changed the brightness and looked and changed i again and looked.

Boogieman/911 *LOL* Lets hope its not her, now that would be freaky *lol*.
I got my name years and years ago, right after my first wife left me, i needed a new screen name
for something, and came up with it. It was fitting since her and my best friend took my soul with them.
Stuck with it ever since.

Tianmat - we do burn candles all the time, my wife loves making them, so their are always a dozen or so around, usually a few going in the evening with different smells.

Thanks for the replies guys, at least i know i am not the only one seeing odd things in this pic. I can understand how the mind makes things up, but i've never seen that many different images in one shot before. kind of half nervous about going back to bed.

The odd part is it dosent have to be night time for me to get bugged and touched, happend the oher day around 2:30pm and a few days earlier around 4 in the afternoon, i just have to be in there, the wife sleeps through everything so she wouldnt know if she was getting bugged alone, she thinks i'm half crazy anyway *LOL* i admit it sounds like a tall tell, until you experience it.

edit on 4-4-2013 by severdsoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
A cat??? Where?? I can't see anything

No offence...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I saw a cat, too.

I also saw other faces; one with horns.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I don't see anything unusual. The fact that something appears to be poking you and your wife in your sleep is interesting. Something seems to be trying to intentionally disturb you.

A malevolent spirit could be trying to inhibit your recovery by disrupting your sleep and stressing you out throughout the day. This is not unheard of.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Man it took time but I was determined to get something out of the picture! LOL
First,
I could make out the cat somewhat with the ears, but I kept seeing an Eye right in the middle < This is not the cat I see later!
I can make out like a turtle head left profile side view with sharp teeth like a shark with a large jaw bone. It almost looks like a shark but that damn cat ear gets in the way!

ahhh haah!! Finally! I almost gave up!

I got the second eye to the left of the first eye I located which then I see a nose and a smile; like a friggin cat or bat smiling i can see the top teeth, and like an open mouth with a tongue. The mouth doesn't fit so it's like one of those evil gremlins

then there is a 3rd eye just above the first eye I saw and I can only make out partial of a wolf or something.

It all is based on the shadows that look like eyes. so I can get three images.

The thing is man, you got WAY F'n more to worry about then something poking you or pulling off the covers.
Let's just say for sake it's a spirit. You have a gun for real reality threats and that means you are a protector of your family.
Not sure if you ever watched Celebrity Ghost Stories, its a show in the USA. There is one I like with Rowdy Roddy Piper, a famous wrestler. One day his son got spooked as Roddey was driving home. His son ran out side and said a man was in the house. I like Roddy's reaction he went in to the house like a DAD! not a tough guy wrestler, but more scary A DAD! I don't know much but if there is a spirit he has no chance against a parent that has no fear when it comes to the protection of their child or children. So,

life is short and in your case you need to focus on your health more than some stupid ghost, if you believe something is in your house call it out and be a DAD that it will fear. You don't have time to be screwing around and let it know!

next look into hemp oil, try anything that may help you with your liver and good luck!

Rowdy Roddy Pipers Ghost Story
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
by the way I reduced the size to 33% and I had -17 on brightness I also am viewing it on my laptop so I can position my head in different angles for an extra effect.
All this for a picture, So with some imagination you can see many things in any picture if you look hard enough.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Looks more like Yoda too me, but could be seen as a cat as well.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Will you upload what you found to help support his case?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

In your first reply in the post referenced above...you didn't address the last question. I as well am curious. Did you purposefully avoid that question?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Great very short story.

I see a low resolutions out of focus blurry image of a knee. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

How often are these strange occurences happening? Do you have a video camera or anything that can record while you are sleeping? The best evidence you could get would be the trickster caught in the act.. By the sounds of it, you have some sort of poltegeist and it isn't leaving in a hurry. Has this only started happening since you stopped working etc?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Do you yourself take this seriously? Have you shown somebody that foto without informing them what they are supposed to see beforehand?

You just took a picture of your knee... and nothing else.

Take a deep breath, take a step back and analyze your process.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Will you upload what you found to help support his case?

I highlighted the face of the Cat Gremlin, once you see it on my picture look for it on the original picture.
And I hope the OP gives me a star! Doing all this work for someone else and I'm the skeptic here!! LOL

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Have the marks persisted?

If so it looks like hyper solar sensitivity based sunburn. Some medications can cause this.

I believe the proper terms is livedo reticularis.
edit on 4/5/13 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join