It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for people who are pro-abortion

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

you already declared the 'health of the mother' was an acceptable exception.

Where?

You realize that the health of the mother used as an exception has been part of my argument from the start?? Have you read any of my posts the whole way through?
You know, where I have asked how it is healthy for the mother to have a child delivered breech (intentionally) just for the purpose of snipping the child's spine before the head comes out?
Where I asked how the mother's health is a factor when a child is delivered vaginally dead vs alive???

An acceptable 'health' reason for the mother to have a child killed when she delivers it is that she would be adversely affected mentally.... because she doesn't want the child. It might not sound right, but it is true.
edit on 17-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

so, are you going to answer the above question (prove it's standard practice) or move the posts again?

To be HONEST, you are the one moving the posts.

I asked if it is acceptable to kill a full term fetus part-way through delivery to avoid having a live child. You made it into an argument about how long a pregnancy is,
AND you denied that late term abortions can actually take place legally.

You have shown that you are afraid to answer the question for some reason. That says plenty.

Really, I don't really care much. I won't be killing any babies on purpose.
I am snipped, and I won't be getting any women pregnant.

I really don't care how long the tissue mass stews in a womb, don't care what states allow it or not. I am not opposed to women aborting their children.... kill them if you want.

I just believe that when a woman has a doctor snip the spine of a healthy full term fetus.....
it really isn't any different than snipping the spine of a baby a minute after it comes out of the mother.

Please don't address my question now. You haven't yet, and I don't want to hear you beat around the bush any more.

new topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join