It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say your prays America because you dont stand a chance!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I totally agree and I am not trying to downplay the threat as #ith can hitith the faneth very quickly.... If I go i'm going with a smile on my face though!

So a widget and a thingamabob..... I heard if you additionally attach a dinglehopper to that stated, we will have successfully created a warp drive.... Maybe then Korea could make it into U.S. airspace.

I can't stop laughing.... It' HURTS~

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndRedSun

or a skunk at aforementioned special olympics

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The thread in the OP is mine and it was about a satellite launched by NK last year. The article speculates as to the payload (if any) of the satellite. Some government officials are concerned that the payload could be a nuclear weapon that could be used to detonate high above America causing an EMP that would wipe out our grid.

OP, please don't tell me that you believe the "official" 9/11 story about some untrained buffoons that hijacked commercial airlines and performed maneuvers that virtually defied aeronautical physics and only a hand full of VERY skilled, world class pilots could MAYBE pull off?
edit on 4-4-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Look you know about the rail gun on the us destroyer that was a prototype well it is old tech,.
half of the underground structure's that worry so many yank's are actually there for there own safety, the rail gun Is too big to be easily moved and has to be fired from deep underground to hide the massive equipment as it is SDI tech, and that is not all, there is a satellite shroud mostly automated that if activated can use it's own anti missile system's to take out anything north Korea could fire at you as well as providing an inteplexing imaging ability to obtain visible and none visible wavelength three dimensional picture's sharp enough to see a pin head on the ground, this is what you have and much more so don't sweat it eh, the missile defence in central Europe that was dropped was merely a cover as you have to keep up this façade to prevent the moron's with missile's from trying to catch up.

The only question you have to ask is which sub governmental compartmentalised department is running it and in whose interest.

And some of us limey's are jealous.
edit on 4-4-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw
reply to post by TDawgRex

I totally agree and I am not trying to downplay the threat as #ith can hitith the faneth very quickly.... If I go i'm going with a smile on my face though!

So a widget and a thingamabob..... I heard if you additionally attach a dinglehopper to that stated, we will have successfully created a warp drive.... Maybe then Korea could make it into U.S. airspace.

I can't stop laughing.... It' HURTS~

Well, if you attach a dinglehopper to the aforementioned items, you create a unstable wormhole. Remember the "Philadelphia Project"? They haven't quite figured that out yet, even though I've showed them a few items from Home Depot would fix everything quite nicely. The Universal Toilet Repair Kit actually plays a key role.

That said, I take my humor seriously...seroiusly. As I do life. I know that the Pentagon has war-gamed all sorts of scenarios...they understand that we cannot stop them all.

If the DPRK or anybody else wants to nuke a US city...then it's only a matter of time. Unfortunately. Chances are, it will happen within our lifetime.

But I'm betting on a Bio attack. That's easier once the science is completed. But it is also uncontrollable.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
The thread in the OP is mine and it was about a satellite launched by NK last year. The article speculates as to the payload (if any) of the satellite. Some government officials are concerned that the payload could be a nuclear weapon that could be used to detonate high above America causing an EMP that would wipe out our grid.

OP, please don't tell me that you believe the "official" 9/11 story about some untrained buffoons that hijacked commercial airlines and performed maneuvers that virtually defied aeronautical physics and only a hand full of VERY skilled, world class pilots could MAYBE pull off?
edit on 4-4-2013 by OptimusSubprime because: (no reason given)

I heard something similiar on C2C last night. Though they didn't really get into details. I must say that annoyed me. The worst thing you can do is underestimate the opposition, which many do anyways.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Not they aren't. The satellite is tumbling and as a result unable to align to send or receive any commands whatsoever...

space junk

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MushroomWig

Originally posted by dirtybirdkimmy jong is a wackjob

Says the user who thinks 9/11 was an inside job. It's 2013 and people still think this? Wow, I'm speechless.

And you are?

You won't get very far on these forums for ass-licking TPTB....if you even know the term.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Did Gilligan finally get off the island and make his way to ATS?

Damn…!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

I'm glad you liked my username, stands for Lacrosse which I played in college. Anyways, I don't see what you are trying to say? I'm glad you know how to copy and paste the Wikipedia article I gave you. All I see is a explanation on why it went down and a perfectly logical one based on the videos and reports I've seen. With the no knowledge you got, on the situation I'm glad you have listened to youtubers with their amatuer analysis because it makes you seem foolish.

"building 7... what hit it? you see building seven getting hit that day in new york? and jet fuel brought down the world trade center?"

The I'm Feeling Lucky feature on Google search could have showed you that one, even I had to show you that link. Otherwise, unless you have overwhelming evidence to sway the accepted facts (which you obviously don't) then please do not throw these asinine theories out there basing them as FACT, is that hard to understand? It would be like me saying the North Koreans are cooperating with beings from Mars, that is why they are so blunt and direct about their threats because they're in hold of direct energy weapons in form of a pistol that can tear a hole in the fabric of space, and in every thread mentioning NK I will keep posting this based as fact. There is another time and place for that if you would like to have the discussion there is a proper sub-forum. See what I'm trying to say? Of course I can't stop you but it would be nice to clean up the forums a little to have better discussions.

"they can get up to ten kilotons while america has csar bombas"

I think you're talking about the Tsar Bomb? Which was made by the USSR? The United States has nothing close to that, that was the Soviets proof of concept more than less. Research my friend, it will help you in the long run.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
I'm sure by now everyone has read the thread below...

Concerned Officials Warn: “North Korea Could Explode a High-Altitude Nuclear Device Over the Unite

Halfway through reading that thread it got me thinking, if pilots with only a few hours of training can waltz right into the US COMPLETELY unmolested (9/11 Attacks)....

Then what chance does the US have at stopping highly skilled and trained air-force pilots?.

edit on 4-4-2013 by helium3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2013 by helium3 because: (no reason given)

That's a good point. But they would have to deliver the bombs in slow civilian aircraft to keep from attracting attention.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MushroomWig

think what you want. ill think what i want. im not a kid either im a grown man. i dont have time to educate everyone on this do your research. make you own conclusions. the fact that a good percentage of the U.S.A. feels that way should clue you in to what happened. what are your thoughts on hurricane katrina?... i know people who lve in the N.O. that say they heard explosions before the levy's broke an theyre good friends, they wouldnt bull# me. a couple of them died, im sure they coulda told you the deal.

Anyways as to not derail the thread, yea kimberly jong can eat one, this whole situation is rediculous.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE.
D.B.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MushroomWig

And
I forgot to state, so you think kim (isn't) a whackjob...? Please tell us why you feel that way, I am very interested to see what you have to say. especially if you want to back that midget up....

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Right. If they keep this up they'll be the next Hiroshima.. thats about it.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
i live in Austin. None of us are concerned.

Do the NKs even own a missile, carrying a substantial enough payload, that could reach the US?

yawn.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
by the way - if something does "magically" make it to Austin and we blow up...

... I'm calling it a false flag.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by normal_human_being

I'm not afraid I spent my whole life considering such a event possible, I think the American people those lucky enough to survive will be stronger, We re not going anywhere, the core ideas will live on, freedom, liberty, these ideas, as they have been in the past will continue to be our glue in a "true" time of crisis.

I hope people understand the fragility of our technological empire and have considered that life is possible without electricity and that their should not be a life or death dependency on technology as we have developed, that the core elements to sustain life such as clean water, food shelter, should be handled at a community level, and fully redundant, and not centralized and easily disrupted.

The most resilient system is a decentralized system, from monetary systems, to governance, energy and food, each community should be at minimum self sufficient in these regards and ideally have the means to produce luxuries as well.

edit on 4-4-2013 by nw15062 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join