It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say your prays America because you dont stand a chance!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Nobody was paying attention during 9/11. There is not a second that goes by that NorthKorea is not monitored. North Korea stands absolutly no chance whatsoever of winning a war against the US without the help of China. And China is not backing them this time around.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

The United States of America has North Korea surrounded by land, air and sea; and there are more U.S. military coming for them; they don't stand very much of a chance at all to take down the U.S...so many people think and believe.

However...I am wondering if North Korea has China and perhaps Russia to back them up; they could do serious damage.

And/or the current leader of NK and some of his cronies are just plain crazy; and they will attack no matter who backs them up or not.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
ATS site is down in my part of this mud ball we call Earth, I get a bright idea to use my cell phone and alas! Threads like this one pop up everywhere.

Yea.. Not gonna happen.
edit on 4-4-2013 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Of course, nobody would know the whereabouts of any NK jets...

If they turned off their transponders

According to the 911 official story anyhow, ho hum. End of sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   
they couldnt prevent 9/11 because they did it. this is different. NK is in control of that, and i doubt its a false flag. kimmy jong is a wackjob

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
I'm sure by now everyone has read the thread below...

Concerned Officials Warn: “North Korea Could Explode a High-Altitude Nuclear Device Over the Unite

Halfway through reading that thread it got me thinking, if pilots with only a few hours of training can waltz right into the US COMPLETELY unmolested (9/11 Attacks)....

Then what chance does the US have at stopping highly skilled and trained air-force pilots?.

edit on 4-4-2013 by helium3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2013 by helium3 because: (no reason given)

If you honesty think a load of hippie terrorists with next-to-no training orchestrated 9/11 then you need to go back to the drawing board considering it was an INSIDE JOB.

edit on 4-4-2013 by Just Chris because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamfox1
Ever wondered if NK made a tunnel that reached us by now?
Its possible but that would be one awesome tunnel

A tunnel that would pass through the ring of fire twice, and take a long time to build, how long did it take the Brits to build their channel tunnel?? (26 miles long).

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dirtybirdkimmy jong is a wackjob

Says the user who thinks 9/11 was an inside job. It's 2013 and people still think this? Wow, I'm speechless.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It's people who make horse# threads like this that make me want to jump off this rock when it stops spinning. These fellows in the vein of Germanicus want nothing more than to incite a flame war/ forum riot...which are NOT the same as a real discussion and discourse on tough topics. I give this a solid
Really, the subject of the adequacy of the U.S.'s airspace defense could have been posed in a mature and minimally sophisticated manner with little effort. Waste of bandwidth....

Even the thread's title gets me..."Say your prays..."

edit on 4-4-2013 by FatherStacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think maybe the OP is just a little bit full of hot AIR and I hate to burst his bubble but I think the US of A can look after themselves well enough without worrying about a few little chipmunks in the works

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MushroomWig

so building 7... what hit it? you see building seven getting hit that day in new york? and jet fuel brought down the world trade center? yeah more than ten years and a lie is still a lie. so do you live in candyland? or do you get a shiney nickel for b.s. ing around? north koreas nukes have one fifth the power fatman and little boy did. they can get up to ten kilotons while america has csar bombas, plum island, the army, marines (who bent north korea over a stump once over) bigger navy, allies with south korea, china, some of europe, and if north korea tries invading us, i could use a few extra rifles and funny hats. maybe i can zap a few fat north koreans and get me some new pants and shoes. there has been a beef shortage due to last years droughts so with all these dead north koreans littering america, i might not go hungry

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by retirednature

Star for you. Simply put any quote from Kindergarden Cop demands it... Also I agree with your post.

It's Not a Tumor!

Jack.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
Then what chance does the US have at stopping highly skilled and trained air-force pilots?.

NK highly trained and skilled pilots? Really? They can't even get missiles off the ground!

But you are forgetting some logic in the whole idea of nuclear war. many do. But then, if you want to be paranoid, go ahead. They're your ulcers.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

anyone can go to a municipal airport and steal a single engine plane. Not saying it will happen. It wouldn't be hard though.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Don't worry, Washington DC is well protected here in America. At least we can be assured that the politicians and head of our military are safe.
The rest of us have to rely on bottle rockets to protect ourselves. I have twelve of them left over from the forth of July ten years ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

The world is going to hell in a handbasket, there is no doubt. But beyond that, we're still being misled in so many ways...

... I live in central Alabama. Our high temp today was 48 degrees. The average daytime temp for this day is 67. At the same time, the local rag (newspaper) has a major story on Global Warming and how the majority of Americans 'supposedly' believe it is true and are very concerned.

Every night on the news now, we hear how this tweet bag in Asia called North Korea, is a direct and dangerous threat to not only S. Korea, but the US, Australia, Canada and the UK. We've been facing off with this bunch since 1953 and all of a sudden, we have to skip a heartbeat and start getting ready?

Personally, America may not stand a chance but it leaves one to wonder who, or what or where lies the greatest threat.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

One of my biggest pet peeves of this forum is referring to illogical conspiracies and basing them as fact. Here, let me do your homework for you.

en.wikipedia.org...

There is a time and a place to discuss something like that, but to throw around something so irrational and use that towards an argument, just makes me cringe.

Anyways, now to not get off topic NK doesn't have the capability to strike the US mainland with a nuclear weapon. Any delivery system they currently hold are nothing to be getting worked up about, IMO the only fear I would have are the underground tunnels they have leading into SK.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by helium3

The world is going to hell in a handbasket, there is no doubt. But beyond that, we're still being misled in so many ways...

... I live in central Alabama. Our high temp today was 48 degrees. The average daytime temp for this day is 67. At the same time, the local rag (newspaper) has a major story on Global Warming and how the majority of Americans 'supposedly' believe it is true and are very concerned.

Every night on the news now, we hear how this tweet bag in Asia called North Korea, is a direct and dangerous threat to not only S. Korea, but the US, Australia, Canada and the UK. We've been facing off with this bunch since 1953 and all of a sudden, we have to skip a heartbeat and start getting ready?

Personally, America may not stand a chance but it leaves one to wonder who, or what or where lies the greatest threat.

Chilling story.

Beasty.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join