It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Say your prays America because you dont stand a chance!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by eriktheawful

I think you're missing the point of the OP. I think he was just being sarcastic concerning US inability to prevent 9/11...therefore...NK attack would prove even bigger of a challenge for the US....strictly anecdotely speaking.

9/11 did send a signal that America MIGHT BE "all hat and no cattle" and there might be regimes out there that think America is more vulnerable than it really is. when a 600+ billion dollar military can't protect American soil from attack by slow flying commercial airliners for hours, something is wrong and every country in the world knows it.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I think you're missing the point of the OP. I think he was just being sarcastic concerning US inability to prevent 9/11...therefore...NK attack would prove even bigger of a challenge for the US....strictly anecdotely speaking.

Well, I'm afraid history gives us (the USA) a different reputation.

It's full of examples of "surprise" or "sneak" attacks that have us responding rather heavy handed afterwards.

The USS Maine. Pearl Harbor, The first NK war. etc, etc.

Whether you believe certain, or even all those events through history were "false flags" (a term that gets thrown around on here like like food in a food fight), it pretty much shows how our country responds (whether or not I agree with that response is not the point, just that we do respond, rather heavy handed).

Comparing 9/11 to what is going on today is nonsense really. Does not matter if you think it was planned by the CIA or really was terrorists acting on their own. Because it was not a nation in uniform declaring war or making war threats prior to it.

Would Kim Jr. use terrorists? Think about it. While some would say all is fair in war, the asian attitude is a bit different.

Even Japan when they hit Pearl Harbor were trying to make a master attack, in which war was declared officially, and then have their planes attack. It didn't happen the way they wanted it (IE the war dec was delayed, but the planes attacked on time), and they knew we saw it not as a master stroke of genius for war, but rather as a very sneaky attack.

Kim Jr. has shown that same attitude. He's done it by ripping up a truce, cutting lines of communication, declaring war basically. He's a Korean and as far as he is concerned, he's given his "enemy" fair warning. But it will also affect how (if) he attacks.
Men with box cutters on jetliners? A suicide bomber?

I think not.

If he does attack, it will be with his military. It might be sudden shelling, or rockets launched, or sinking a ship, but it will be straight forward. His and NK's history has shown that.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Interesting terminology..."prays" and "dudes in caves"...your use of that terminology gives you away. Correct and reasonable use of the english language is preferable...DUDE...and is much better and efficient in getting your point across by qualifying your point(s) to be taken seriously.

PS And thanks for your support and hope that America will be destroyed. Perhaps too...you should submit threads to PRAVDA? Their looking for submitters such as yourself.

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Seriously….. this….. really OP?

On 9/11 the attacks came from within that was part of the problem America always assumes that any attack by the air would come from an external threat, they also thought there were dealing with conventional hijackings and not attempts to use planes as missiles. To two scenarios, 9/11 and a air invasion by DPRK and not comparable.

Also the thread you are talking about was just total scare mongering as I explained in a post on that thread.

I really can’t believe this is being posted, was the OP just feeling left out of the North Korean threads or something.

There is no chance that North Korea has the capability to attack the United states with a nuclear weapon nor do they have the ability to have their military aircraft enter into American airspace NORAD would blow them out of the skies.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by helium3

There's quite a bit of difference between a plane that is supposed to be in the skies being hijacked and and a jet flying over the country. ALSO who has the aircraft carriers? I mean who are you talking about? Are you talking about NK flying to America from their homeland?
From all the 911 threads where posters claim they couldn't find the rogue planes because they had their transponders turned off, why should we not believe a NK piloted jet could fly into US airspace and do what's suggested in the OP?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Yawn !!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

reply to post by helium3

There's quite a bit of difference between a plane that is supposed to be in the skies being hijacked and and a jet flying over the country. ALSO who has the aircraft carriers? I mean who are you talking about? Are you talking about NK flying to America from their homeland?
From all the 911 threads where posters claim they couldn't find the rogue planes because they had their transponders turned off, why should we not believe a NK piloted jet could fly into US airspace and do what's suggested in the OP?

Because you are talking about incoming traffic to US airspace. 9/11 was domestic traffic.

NK has said they are planning on attacking us, and with nuclear weapons.

That pretty much gets your attention and you start watching. Aircraft approaching us are watched on radar. If they can't be identified and are not following their proper flight path, jets are scrambled to intercept.

A lot of things changed after 9/11. That old saying: Fool me once, etc, etc, etc.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

The USA is more than capable to track and destroy any incoming anything!...The only reason thoese cave men with days of training could do their plans undetected and undisturbed is because it was an insiders job.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

reply to post by helium3

But...I'm sure that after 9/11...the US administration made sure that such a thing would never happen again. All those "incompetent" people were fired...and new...competent breed of young talents is now watching your skies

....yes...I know nobody was fired or held personally responsible for shortcomings of the day. It would too much of a burden for that person to bear...and would distract the public from the real felons...the turban wearing kamikazas.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Because you are talking about incoming traffic to US airspace. 9/11 was domestic traffic.

Now, I might be wrong here...but didn't they claim that the reason for no timely response from the Pentaghon was because they sent interceptors towards Atlantic, thinking it was an outside attack or something along those lines...

Than it makes no sense...because..if it were an outside threat, they would have detected it long before entering it's airspace...wouldn't they ? Only the domestic traffic was an apparent blind spot....

So why than send them towards Atlantic, when you know that any outside threat would have been detected ?

Don't quote me on this one...I haven't been into 9/11 lately...so might have mixed up some reports.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Hard to prevent something when you want it to happen is it not? Not many countries stand a chance in a WW3 scenario.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Now, I might be wrong here...but didn't they claim that the reason for no timely response from the Pentaghon was because they sent interceptors towards Atlantic, thinking it was an outside attack or something along those lines...

Than it makes no sense...because..if it were an outside threat, they would have detected it long before entering it's airspace...wouldn't they ? Only the domestic traffic was an apparent blind spot....

So why than send them towards Atlantic, when you know that any outside threat would have been detected ?

Don't quote me on this one...I haven't been into 9/11 lately...so might have mixed up some reports.

Take a look at the situation then:

Up until that date, commercial jets were hijacked with ransom demands, or blown up while still in the sky.

No one was using them as a weapon before then.

No one on the jets got on a radio and sent messages as to their intents. They just did it with no announcements made.

So you get a building hit. No one has any idea what the heck is going on. Was it an accident or not?

Another building gets hit. Now you're trying to figure out what is going on. Was one an accident, and the other on purpose? Where did these planes originate from?

A third building get's hit. Now it's become obvious, and you're trying to figure out what jets are not where they are suppose to be, which ones are a threat. Are their others? Could ones with their transponders still on and in their flight paths also be a threat? Do we shoot all the planes out of the sky? What if that third one was it? (it wasn't but the 4th didn't make it). What if their are 10 more?

Not the same as having aircraft coming in from outside our air space.

Now for that: jets coming in from our air space.

Military jets? Okay, well they are going to need a staging area. If they take off from NK, they are going to be watched and tracked all the way, if they approach US air space, they'll be warned to stay out. If they continue, the moment they enter US air space, they are shot down. End of it right there.

If it's from a staging area......where? How many air craft carries does NK have? Hmmm?

Or are we thinking Dr. Fumanchu and a secret island that no one knows about? (starting to sound like something out of a James Bond movie now).

Wait! I got it. NK has secret air bases in Canada! Or maybe Mexico........right?

This isn't going to work for them. They'd have to do the same thing that was done on 9/11. Hijack commercial jets that are already here.

But keep in mind: protocols now are different than they were before 9/11

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
People make it sound like a plane with a nuke on board is going to wipe out an entire country.

NK nukes aren't powerful enough to generate an EMP to take out the whole of America, and the blast damage isn't going to be that big really, maybe big enough to wipe out a town or a few blocks of a city.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
What if 9/11 was not done by some camel jockeys with a few hours flight training? What if it was done by experienced members of the Israeli Mossad? Or someone else for that matter?

Things that make you go hmmmm.....

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sorry folks ...if i may add a pinch of reality here....

1) NK like them or loathe them will never carry out threats regarding nuking this country or that country...
the only reason they have been left alone is the fact they have the ability of nuclear capability ..

2) NK like Iran are playing a cat n mouse game sending a clear message that they will not bow down to western policies

3) i liken USA/NK to Israel and Palestine in regards to war.... NK know that hitting the USA is suicide

4) we don't know whats been going on behind the scenes ...why has NK suddenly started threatening nations with its nukes?? ... we can only guess and speculate ...but im sure we are not been told the full story

my own personal theory is ...to get NUKES into SK ..not for defense against NK ...but as a safe guard against china in an event of a future war ... similar what the Russians did in Cuba and what the USA did in Europe and Israel in the middle east
peace

edit on 06/-05004/2011 by sitchin because: content added

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

edit on 4-4-2013 by zonetripper2065 because: double post

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join