It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skype crossover talk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Recently ive been hearing alot of talk about using Skype to talk to the dead/other side.....apparently it works very much like a spirit box or such. I watched som you tube vids on it and decided to try it for myself. I personally found it very difficult to use as the Skype number you hae to dial into to access crossover talk appears to be constantly unavalible. Has anyone here tried it an i so what were the results.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cenasangel
Recently ive been hearing alot of talk about using Skype to talk to the dead/other side.....apparently it works very much like a spirit box or such. I watched som you tube vids on it and decided to try it for myself. I personally found it very difficult to use as the Skype number you hae to dial into to access crossover talk appears to be constantly unavalible. Has anyone here tried it an i so what were the results.

I don't know much about what you're talking of, but I do think it sounds very suspicious.

You have to call a number?

Do you realise how open for abuse that sounds? How do you know the number you're calling isn't answered by some mug who's playing funnies on you?

Sounds silly to me, calling a phone number to talk to the dead. How much does it cost a minute?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'm very busy answering other calls at the moment, but if you stay on the line I will get to you in order received.

Sounds a bit fishy to me, the sub culture of trolling that is the internet.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Its skyp to skype so it costs nothing an your actually conncting with the server......once your on you hear like static and white noise......like a spirit box the ghost/spirit can orm words out of that. The programme its sel was made by a guy called Bill Chappell, the same guy made the ovilous device..

new topics

top topics

join