It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why some planets don't have life.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think I may have figured out why certain planets don't have life. Think about the game halo? To stop the destruction of the planet and alien life they had to shut down the ring? So maybe if the rings of Saturn are the problem to why there's no life on the planet then maybe somewhere on the planet there's a button, or machine, built by aliens like on Uranus and other discovered ringed planets? Maybe halo is a sign? Maybe the Illuminati designed it to warn us or give us some Information?

As you may know, the media is often influenced by the NWO, and they often hide secrets and messages in games and television as a way to send valuable information in codes and to control the masses, so maybe Halo was just so the Illuminati could send on information about life on other planets to their members? Maybe there are things hidden in the code of the game, messages that only an Illuminati member would be able to decode? Please tell me what you think about my theory.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
First stop playing Halo.

Secondly, no. The reason some planets don't have life is because they are unable to sustain life and lack all the necessary organisms/bacteria, etc. to create life, and some are too far or too close to their star (if they even have one) to meet the necessary temperatures. It's called science, not Halo.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenpachi7
I think I may have figured out why certain planets don't have life. Think about the game halo? To stop the destruction of the planet and alien life they had to shut down the ring? So maybe if the rings of Saturn are the problem to why there's no life on the planet then maybe somewhere on the planet there's a button, or machine, built by aliens like on Uranus and other discovered ringed planets? Maybe halo is a sign? Maybe the Illuminati designed it to warn us or give us some Information?

As you may know, the media is often influenced by the NWO, and they often hide secrets and messages in games and television as a way to send valuable information in codes and to control the masses, so maybe Halo was just so the Illuminati could send on information about life on other planets to their members? Maybe there are things hidden in the code of the game, messages that only an Illuminati member would be able to decode? Please tell me what you think about my theory.

Put the games up and read a science book.
Or have you gotten that far in school yet.

nineplanets.org...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdog1982

Put the games up and read a science book.
Or have you gotten that far in school yet.

nineplanets.org...

Science is a lie created by the Illuminati to keep the masses distracted from reality

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kenpachi7

Dafuq did I just read?

It's just a game. Stop trying to find things that aren't there.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I have a feeling when Bungie releases 'Destiny' your hypothesis will hit over drive.

Everything changed with the arrival of the Traveler. It sparked a Golden Age when our civilization spanned our solar system, but it didn't last. Something hit us, knocked us down.

The survivors built a city beneath the Traveler, and have begun to explore our old worlds, only to find them filled with deadly foes.

You are a Guardian of the last safe city on Earth, able to wield incredible power. Defend the City. Defeat our enemies. Reclaim all that we have lost. Fail and the last light of civilization will go out.

Be brave.

Bungie: Destiny

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I am a firm believer in there being a relative small window for life and that is called "The Goldilocks Zone" also known as "Habitable Zone".

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course various forms of bacteria would be interesting enough to find on planets we can get to. I assume they would be similar to what we have here with bacteria "extremeophiles".

If a planet is in the habitable zone i am inclined to believe they have at least one element to support complex life - seems obvious but cannot say for certain. If others are present then we hit the lottery. It is there we find our celestial cousins...i cannot say what wildlife is present but like here humans are at the top. Although i have no proof of that and just suspicion. Then consider a large populationDNA pool to draw from and get two with the same DNA of my parents...I suspect there is a clone up there He is my brother but how different would we be growing up on different planets? The ole "nature .vs nurture". Having my DNA (using myself as an example) we would have amazing similarities.

I guess all that then depends on where the system is located and the atmosphere etc. Assuming all of space is not similar that is, i am thinking like a red tide in the ocean or pocket of bad gas. We should run tests on this if we have not.

There is a list of goldilocks planets.
edit on 3-4-2013 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
First off Saturn is outside the habitable zone of our star, it sits 870 million miles from the sun. Saturn is a gaseous world with an atmosphere of hydrogen and helium, and no discernible rocky surface below.

However, among its moons is Titan, with it's dense cloak of hydrocarbon smog suspended in its nitrogen-rich atmosphere. Titan is the only moon in the solar system known to have an atmosphere. Surface temperature are around 94 degrees above absolute zero, water is as solid as rock and liquid methane runs through the river valleys and into the high-latitude polar lakes. The question is could alien life exist on a methane world?

But science is a lie and somehow Halo is real
Perfect example of how the education system has failed.
edit on 3-4-2013 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Maybe a "6th day" Schwarzenegger clone could go to Saturn and reenact "Total Recall"?

Maybe Schwarzenegger is the key!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
I am a firm believer in there being a relative small window for life and that is called "The Goldilocks Zone" also known as "Habitable Zone".

en.wikipedia.org...

Of course various forms of bacteria would be interesting enough to find on planets we can get to. I assume they would be similar to what we have here with bacteria "extremeophiles".

If a planet is in the habitable zone i am inclined to believe they have at least one element to support complex life - seems obvious but cannot say for certain. If others are present then we hit the lottery. It is there we find our celestial cousins...i cannot say what wildlife is present but like here humans are at the top. Although i have no proof of that and just suspicion. Then consider a large populationDNA pool to draw from and get two with the same DNA of my parents...I suspect there is a clone up there He is my brother but how different would we be growing up on different planets? The ole "nature .vs nurture". Having my DNA (using myself as an example) we would have amazing similarities.

I guess all that then depends on where the system is located and the atmosphere etc. Assuming all of space is not similar that is like a red tide in the ocean or pocket of bad gas.

There is a list of goldilocks planets.

Well,now we have the moons to consider,and I swear I saw phage on this.......

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I am surprised i never saw that movie, though i did watch 2001. Were there humans on other planets in 2010?

Did they build organic AI?

I was just checking on that and first link i came to was on "Cybernetic Revolt".

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Science is a lie created by the Illuminati to keep the masses distracted from reality

Ahhaha. you outed yourself too soon. L2Troll.

But in case you are serious.

Science is a lie, but halo is a secret truth.

Science made the machines that lets you play a game developed by people who learned sciences.

You're a lie. Now go learn a book.

edit on 3-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher
reply to post by kdog1982

I am surprised i never saw that movie, though i did watch 2001. Were there humans on other planets in 2010?

Did they build organic AI?

Jupiter became a sun and Europa was supposedly the start of a new life form that we were warned not to go to.

It's not as good as 2001 ,but it is worth a watch.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Destiny will be published by Activision on the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4[4] and Xbox 360 video game consoles,

BOO HISS.. snakes and vipers the lot of them.

A pox on consoles and may those who have brought this atrocity to such heights develop blisters right on the side of their thumb so they can't use that thumb hat properly and get really really angry at their tv.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
And the reason why there's quantum entanglement is because, like in Bioshock: Infinite, some girl named Elizabeth is held up in a giant statue of an angel and she can create tears in the fabric of space and time.

Maybe you should read a science book.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by FollowTheWhiteRabbit

Or is she just a variation of a little sister, with song bird a variation of her big daddy, and is booker really who it turns out he is, or a variant of subject delta and indeed a false lamb?

All of this makes much more sense than the ops premise. lol. and now I've got a hankerin' to play bioshock again.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
You guys quit picking on the OP. This is Aliens and UFOs: it seems a perfectly legitimate conjecture. At least he didn't bring up 'densities' or try to say the planets had life that was a color we couldn't see, so it was invisible.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 06:41 AM
link   

You stick a button on Uranus and someone's bound to push it... hopefully after springing for a nice dinner.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Since we talk science fiction i'll quote a famous Star Trek line: "It's life,Jim, but not as we know it"

You propably mean that some planets don't have humanoid life. Because even a bacteria is considered life.
We know from extreme enviroments, here on Earth, that some forms of life can survive in extreme high or low temperatures or in the bottom of the sea.

Following this logic and knowing a little to nothing about the universe, we can assume tht certain forms of life can survive in planets with high or low gravity/high or low temperatures, that would kill humanoids.

If these lifeforms are able to create a technological civilazation is a matter of another discussion, but still they are life. I'm not saying that every planet that exists in the universe is ihabitable by any life form, i say that planets that seem uninhabitable by humanoids can sustain life.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The second I saw your title I got this feeling: O_o

Why?

First off, many of us have never been to space or visited planets physically.

Just think about it. We know very little when we look at the bigger picture.

<<   2 >>

join