It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Approves Nuclear Strike On America

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thedigirati

If in 200 years there is a race of people called the Norks, and they feast on the flesh of the wild human as he gallops free in the ruins of the metros... It will all have been worth it

I will be there watching from my cloud.. thinking of that short skirt and wondering if there is a tennis ball anywhere left on earth.

.. NK seem to be making more noise than I'd have expected at this point. I can see the public getting used to this sort of noise however, and when/if it does happen, despite all the warnings and signs, it will be out of the blue.

the empty can rattles the most.. but it still hurts if it's thrown at your face!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthBlizzard
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

I never said I was living in fear.
I just find it amusing that most people on ATS believe one threat, then doubt the next one. If N.K isn't a threat, why is there multiple topics on here about it? Why are American and S.K leaders taking him seriously, and the public isn't?

American leaders are NOT taking him seriously. senators or congressman, or any other random people in government can say whatever they want, but they aren't in charge, they are basically nobody in relation to NK. The important government bodies are worried about NK selling weapons to terrorists, and the threat NK poses to SK and a few other close areas, that's about it. They view NK just as most normal people do, that NK is stupid, crazy, but incredibly impotent, when it comes to their ability to damage the USA.

You really think if the government was taking lil kim seriously they would just be sitting on their hands? If someone threatens to nuke your country, and you take them seriously, you actually do something, they aren't doing anything.

And china will not fight against the US in ANY obvious way. Why? Because the second they do, the US wipes 100% of their debt to China. China makes one single move against the US, and the US wont continue upkeep on loans or bonds, china making any move against the US would only screw China over, and actually help the US.

And before anyone talks about china invading the US to recoup its money, no.... just no. Anyone who knows anything of tactics and logistics knows it's literally impossible for china to get enough people onto US soil to even win a battle, let alone occupy the country and take back anything its owed.

If ANYTHING happens with NK, it will either be NK shelling a small area or shooting a few people, and then stops, just like all the other times. Or NK and SK fight it out, with US offering SK support, and china offering NK some support, but not actually engaging in battle themselves. If china actually puts troops into NK to fight against US troops, the US can leave whenever the want, and like I said will stop paying china any money.

why would china make a move that would rob them of large sums of money for no gain whatsoever?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The tea leaves here read: bye bye to NK. They make too many problems, and are "asking for it".

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
If the U.S. is going to do something to N.K., shouldn't a "false flag" blaming N.K., be expected?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Can anyone explain to me, without bias, why exactly nk wants to bomb the us?

I know about the weapons embargo set by the un, but I do not understand why they single out the us, and not any other nation in the un.

embargo might not be the right word. I mean to say the un order to nk to cease and desist with "weapons".
edit on 4/4/2013 by Bleeeeep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by James1982

I just find it amusing that most people on ATS believe one threat, then doubt the next one. If N.K isn't a threat, why is there multiple topics on here about it? Why are American and S.K leaders taking him seriously, and the public isn't?

American leaders are NOT taking him seriously. senators or congressman, or any other random people in government can say whatever they want, but they aren't in charge, they are basically nobody in relation to NK. The important government bodies are worried about NK selling weapons to terrorists, and the threat NK poses to SK and a few other close areas, that's about it. They view NK just as most normal people do, that NK is stupid, crazy, but incredibly impotent, when it comes to their ability to damage the USA.

The fact that the US is not taking the threat of a nuclear weapon being used is scaring the snip out of me. Not only is the government not taking it seriously but neither is the mainstream media. I have been watching the news for the last hour and a half and not one mention about the escalating situation happening in Korea. It's all quite frightening.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Pretty much sums it up in 30 seconds.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bleeeeep

I know about the weapons embargo set by the un, but I do not understand why they single out the us, and not any other nation in the un.

embargo might not be the right word. I mean to say the un order to uk to cease and desist with "weapons".

Back after the Korean war ended, NK actually wanted to make a concrete peace treaty with build in demands that the whole of the Korean peninsula was demilitarised. They didn't just want a armistice which is nothing more than an agreement no to attack eachother.
Over and over again since the 50s NK has in front of the UN and the US asked that a concret peace treaty should be signed.... over and over again THE US has declined...................

Now back then ( and probaby still ) the US was communist scared. Foolish train of thoughts that how ever shows what the US government stands for; telling other countries how they should be run.

Now NK might be a communist country, but they aren't blind as to what the US has been planning ever since the war; find a "legitimate" way to overthrow this dreaded communist rule and "liberate" it.

Now imagine this.... if you consistently asked to draw up a concrete peace treaty with demands of demilitarisation and you consistently were brushed off, would you feel that the other party was interested in peace at all?

NK has no reason to believe that the US doens't want to invade their country in one way of another.

This is what 60 years of propaganda and not being listened to does to a country and a peoples.

They fear.... and they should, because just like the middle east has been "liberated" from the clutches of the evil men, so will the US and its imperialistic army force both Iran and NK to see the world like they do and try to dictate how they should run their country and sell their resources to the US for cheap...

Why should anyone accept that kind of treatment?

If you were faced with a imminent danger of being overthrown.... wouldn't you want to fight back? Demand what YOU believe is right is being safeguarded?

Never mind if NK is deeply communistic. It has never been and never will be our right to dictate how other countries are run!

With NK consistently having asked for PEACE and not being heard, at some point you lose faith and if you can't have peace, you might as well try to force it.....

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   

embargo might not be the right word. I mean to say the un order to nk to cease and desist with "weapons".

NK was a total puppet state of the soviets. It's literally stalin's wet dream. The russians exported their hatred for America to NK when they took it over.

Russia and America were responsible for freeing korea from the Japanese. the japanese were responsible for horribly atrocities against both China and Korea. the US defeated japan thus freeing korea.

Just like in germany, russia "took over" parts of korea while the US took over other parts. considering america and russians totally different views and ideas, and the US and russia basically controlled NK and SK, it's no surprise that the north and south reflect the difference in countries that shaped who they are today.

when NK invaded the south, america aided the south, what we know as the korea war. so NK's last memory of america is fighting against them. even though america liberated korea from the horrible japanese they evidently forgot about that, and are still upset that the US stopped the north koreans from taking south korea, and turning it into what NK is today.

the NK government lies to its people and told them that the americans invaded NK causing the korean war. Total lie, NK invaded the south, and the americans (once again) helped the korean people.

america's actions in korea are one of the more noble actions the US (or any other country) has ever taken in histroy, yet the north is so evil and backwards they still hate america

that's the short of it.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jennyfrenzy

Originally posted by James1982

The fact that the US is not taking the threat of a nuclear weapon being used is scaring the snip out of me. Not only is the government not taking it seriously but neither is the mainstream media. I have been watching the news for the last hour and a half and not one mention about the escalating situation happening in Korea. It's all quite frightening.

they aren't taking it seriously because NK has no real viable way to get a nuke in the US.

their only option is to sneak it into the country via a shipping container or something, which is possible, but very very unlikely...unless the US government actually wants said weapon to be brought into the us.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Reply to post by flice

So do you get paid by the Norks or is your agitprop provided for free after years of liberal indoctrination?

Seriously, your post was hilarious! The way you avoided reality and substituted it with your own was fantastic. You are an artist!

Nowhere did you mention the Nork attacks. The kidnappings. The concentration camps. It's like they're just some victim of a vast conspiracy rather than a Stalinist welfare state.

A few pointers: it might help out if you throw in a few "Dear Leader" phrases, so we can truly feel your emotional commitment to the "plight" of North Korea.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It would be suicide for Kim Jung Un and the DPRK military command (tactical nuclear retaliation) if they do.
edit on 4-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by flice

So they see the cease and desist order as a disarmament for easy takeover? And it is not so much the orders to stand down, as it is a culmination of takeover tactics coming to a head?

Thank you for your knowledge btw.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by James1982

In few words: What you, and greenglassdoor are saying, is that flice's perspective is not understanding that the us has not accepted the full peace treaties, because nk doesn't want justice for sk - it just wants to take them in and rule over them unjustly?

eta: Or is it just all a game of puppets, and the puppeteers are us and rus?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Bleeeeep

I get the feeling there is a collective inhale at the moment,i think things are soo serious that there is no sense creating mass hysteria$ NK is virtually surrounded and it is my belief even China will do it's utmost to stop an exchange,it's a wait and see game at this point,and the stakes are incredibly high,yes the pieices are moving,the next move is China imo.
edit on 4-4-2013 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

reply to post by flice

So they see the cease and desist order as a disarmament for easy takeover? And it is not so much the orders to stand down, as it is a culmination of takeover tactics coming to a head?

Thank you for your knowledge btw.

Well if you really wanted peace, regardless of what has happen prior to the war and during the war, why would you settle for a armistice? Makes no sense... it's like saying you're for peace but only if the other guy does less than not attacking you.

The arrogance of the US is what this is... for some reason they can only accept things that they took the initiative to.

If the US had accepted a peace agreement in the first place REGARDLESS of the actions of NK during the war, it would never has escalated this far.

And to the other poster who found my post hilarious... shall we discuss Guantanamo and the US outrageous treatment of so-called and presumed enemies of the American state. You dear US is no prodigy or noble saviour. That is however how they want to perceive yourself, unfortunately the surface is crackling with all the BS that the US has pulled in the middle east with the help from Israel.

And for a quick note.... I by no means condone the use of nuclear weapons. I just understand why NK wants to pursuit them. As long as the west keeps ignoring the imperialism of the US, weaponry seems to the only DEFENSE against the insatiable hunger of the US for more more more...

I couldn't care less how hilarious you find my post. I find it equally hilarious and unfortunate for your family and children that you so blindly believe that your country is helping the world. Doomed to repeat itself over and over again because you eat your own propaganda for breakfast.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by all2human

I see but I do not understand why.

The water is too muddy.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by all2human

I see but I do not understand why.

The water is too muddy.

Can't blame you because you are right. Honestly, you shouldn't be told what to think, you should make up your own mind from what you can research yourself to. As long as you keep in mind that propaganda is abundant on both sides and even more remember that even though the US wants you to believe that they do not use propaganda, they are just more adept at hiding the truth than the fat kid in the class who wants the world to believe he is the worlds best golfer

Fact is... the US is an expert in state destabilisation and propaganda. You should look up the budget use for PsyOps (which is what propaganda falls under) in the US. It's amazing that anyone could spend that much money on trying to force opinions down someoneelses throat
edit on 4/4/13 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by James1982

In few words: What you, and greenglassdoor are saying, is that flice's perspective is not understanding that the us has not accepted the full peace treaties, because nk doesn't want justice for sk - it just wants to take them in and rule over them unjustly?

eta: Or is it just all a game of puppets, and the puppeteers are us and rus?

IMHO your right on both accounts.

NK doesn't want peace as we view the word, they simply want control over SK. Yes, they do want to bring north and south back together... under the rule of the north. The view themselves as the only legitimate korean government, with the south simply being a puppet state. which is true, but not the whole story. Both north and south are puppet states.

puppets calling other puppets out for being puppets, pot calling the kettle black and all that. While i'm no fan of the US government at least SK's citizens are treated like actual humans, unlike NK's citizens. When you have to keep your own people inside your country with electric fences so they don't escape you know something is messed up. When you are forced to believe your leader is bascially a god or else face death or worse, you know something is screwed up.

it's funny that people blame the US for all this trouble when russia and china are just as responsible. the US, china, and russia have/had their own interests at heart and care nothing of the korean people. they are/were simply using korea as a pawn, all sides are guilty, with the only victims and only innocent being the citizens of korea.

a 100% independent, united, prosperous, happy korea is not something ANYBODY wants to see, because it doesn't serve their interests, it's good for korea, bad for everyone else, and because everyone else is more powerful they are stopping korea from being united, prosperous, and independant.

i'm not taking any responsibility away from the USA, i'm simply looking at the bigger picture, the US, china, and russia are all just big bullies playing games with smaller/weaker nations, and to single out the US, or single out china is dishonest at best, they are all acting badly and hurting the korean peoples for their own purposes.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Kim Jong is just a little boy who is much into American movies and lifestyle and throwing a tantrum that he is not getting the attention he wants from "Big America". Just like any other leftist/atheist he is on a spree of rebellion but has zero real power to make his threats come true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join