It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Approves Nuclear Strike On America

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by twodeep
reply to post by Char-Lee

You think a country forced into cannibalism by starvation will be able to keep a couple million fighting soldiers with jamming soviet weapons alive for long? It would be a slaughter. Our drones alone could end a war in a few days.
edit on 4/7/2013 by twodeep because: drones

I don't know, it all depends on who may decide to back that war.

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by twodeep

Or maybe they were 29s with pg29v warheads more than able to seriously damage an M1. And you've seen them in Iraq ripping a few M1s... its russian and cheap. You dont think NK can have those? Made in the 80s if I remember correctly...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I'm gonna throw my two cents in on this, I have discussed this with a few people, and my thoughts are:

How do we know for a fact that they do not have missiles that could reach us?
The missile tests that were a failures could be just a show?

Who is to say that they have not acquired subs that can fire missiles, and A LOT closer than we'd like?
They could possibily have people helping them we don't know about.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thepolish1

Because they would have to test the missiles. You can't just go from nothing, to a missile that can hit somewhere thousands of miles away without testing it. Even if it's given to you, already assembled, you have to test systems, and how it integrates into your ability to launch it, etc.

As for the subs, where would they put them? Their harbors are monitored, and they would have to be put somewhere. Again, you can't go from operating a Whiskey or Romeo class, that doesn't have the ability to launch a missile, to a sub that has more range, and missiles as part of the armaments without training and testing. All things that would be obvious.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

My whole point is, how do we know that we know exactly what is going on?? Maybe someone one else tested the missiles for them? Who knows?? It's kinda arrogant to think that they can't do anything to us. When we let our guard down, because we "think" they can't do anything is when some of us will glow in the dark. Not a chance I'd like to take....thank you......

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Oh, they can hurt us, but the issue is that even if they can reach the US with a missile, they haven't had time to miniaturize a nuclear warhead enough to fit it on a missile. Even if they had, anything they can launch from Korea would require a light payload, too like for a nuclear warhead.

You don't go from a medium range missile, to a long range missile overnight. Even with someone helping you.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Ok, for argument's sake, lets say they somehow secretly bought 20 Chinese ICBM ready to fly nukes.

They'd still have to move them to a facility or vehicle capable of launching them (visible)
There would be the many millions involved in the sale (traceable)
And finally the ICBMs would have to first run the PAC 3 and Aegis gauntlet as they left NK. Any of those 20 making it through (maybe 4), would then have to deal with the midcourse defenses in space (no, not Star Wars lasers, but satellite launched kill vehicles), any still getting through, say 1 of them, now has to deal with the PAC 3 and Aegis gauntlet all over again.

That's a LOT of wasted millions down the drain, just to humiliate yourself...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
NK is a secretive state. Secrets are a national obsession. It is true - How much do we really know of its nuke capabilities?

In the VERY FIRST place - how did they manage to get hold of nuke technology?

It's not like they are Iran, with obscene amounts of oil money to spend. China and Russia most certainly have NO interest in that unstable country creating nukes, for they had proven since the 50s capable of treachery, playing both China and Russia against one another for its own gain, and paying no heed to their advices.

It could be due to spying activities, paying for tech plans through the aid and funds they deceived from the west and sk's stupid misguided 'sunshine policy'.

But most telling of all, are the evidences of Iranian nuke scientists being discovered visiting NK. I am absolutely sure there are NO Shia shrines there and those iranians are not there as pilgrims. So what were they doing there, in that godless state?

The apostate persian infidel leader - Khameni, claimed that nukes are 'haram' - againt Islam, and yet why are the iranian nuclear scientists, university professors teaching nuke weapon tech and students pursuing nuke weapons tech, as well as workers working in underground bunkers inaccessible to IAEA, enriching uranium at levels beyond safe use, and traders buying such devices, NOT charged with blasphemy and have their heads chopped off?

And why are iranian scientists there in NK sharing nuke tech with a godless nation who had admitted to owning the haram weapons - nukes, not charged with blasphemy and hanged?

Who's been lying and had not only taken true muslims for a ride, but the world as well?

Worse of all, what had Iran been sharing with NK?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

What does it matter? They had opportunities to get it from Russia, China, and Iran, or any combination thereof. The cat is pretty much out of the bag at this point...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

If this is the threat level we go to now, to be sure that the eyes of the world sit up and take notice, we really are an insane race of people.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

You could also ask where they are getting their satellite and ICBM tech from, but at the end of the day as Gazrok said what does it matter. I would guess China have been slipping it to them, but if not, is it so hard to beleive they may actually just have developed these things themselves?

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Lets assume all that is true... it has a simple answer really:

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend" - I thought this was pretty much common knowledge by now... what, you're surprised? China and Russia would also be invited to the party named "Light up the US&EU" (along with lots of other countries that love us to death but can only play "follow the leader") if it wasnt for the money and financial bs involved...
edit on 8-4-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Game over...

-SAP-

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join