It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson: White Liberals Are 'The Most Racist People'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by muse7

This is a man who has been able to come out of poverty, through taking advantage of education, and had become a physician === WHO should comment on the obozocare restrictions and limitations and detriments of a socialized, (too expensive for anyone) debacle of a "health care" takeover?

Ben Carson speaks the truth - something liberal/progressive have a very hard time enduring - or debating.

They just try to use the race card - and keeping everyone on the plantation for big stupid entitled gov't.

The libs have made it 5 times harder for non-white conservative to speak the truth. The pressure for then to get in line agaisnt whitey is oh so great. The libs....fathers and festerers of division in this respect.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

So people should accept his opinion that homosexuality and bestiality are similar because he's black? The GOP doesn't seem to understand that liking or disliking someone is based on the person not their skin color. Dr. Carson may be a brilliant pediatric neurosurgeon, but the politics he is peddling do not appeal to anyone left of right. The GOP assumes that people voted for Obama because he's black, that his skin color mattered most to black and other minority voters and it simply isn't true. Dressing up unfavorable views in a non-white 'candidate' isn't going to help you... ever.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I dont know how this will be received but i believe the machine that empowers the current administration and its agenda is the same machine that empowers Jerry Springer, Judge Judy, Judge Brown, etc. The entitled idle are an angry, ignorant bunch and there is a bunch of them.

edit on 4-4-2013 by sirjunlegun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I admire and respect Dr. Ben Carson and think he would be a great president after all the damned lawyers we've had.

He is smart.
He has values.
He has morals.
He has character.

Who give's a #### what colour his skin is!!!!!

he's what??????.......this is a DOCTOR!!!.....and he compares gay marriage to bestiality and pedeophilia....he's gone off the deep end, with that type of thinking.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What I hate about people on the left is that for them you have be a certain way if you're of this background or you identify with this title. I'm an atheist and I hate how leftist always try to say famous atheist like Sam Harris are stupid for being critical of Islam and Pen and Teller because of their libertarian beliefs. It's ridiculous!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Looks like the right found the replacement for Allen West's "Crazy black person" vacant spot.

He's already giving us gems! Comparing homosexuals to pedophiles and bestiality?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

That is one argument I find stupid. I mean how can people use that tactic in trying to stop same-sex marriage or how they paint gay people as evil. It's wrong.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6

The man has honestly not said very much that I disagree with on the times I've listened to his messages. He's got my vote and the votes of my family if he ever decides to become POTUS, that's for sure.

so....let's see...he compares gay marriage, to bestiality and pedophilia, which are illegal and a person can be imprisoned for both, but...apparently you believe they are the same as gay marriage, so you, and your family would vote for him, even if he imprisoned gay people that got married. what else for gay people?....can't wait for you and the good doctor to fill up fema camps with gay people.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

I admire and respect Dr. Ben Carson and think he would be a great president after all the damned lawyers we've had.

He is smart.
He has values.
He has morals.
He has character.

he's what??????.......this is a DOCTOR!!!.....and he compares gay marriage to bestiality and pedeophilia....he's gone off the deep end, with that type of thinking.

ERMERGERD!

Lets all pick one thing he has said and distort and repeat it constantly!!!!

The ony person I'm going to agree with 100% is . . well. . . me.

I don't follow ideology lock-step like so many here apparently do!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
What I hate about people on the left is that for them you have be a certain way if you're of this background or you identify with this title. I'm an atheist and I hate how leftist always try to say famous atheist like Sam Harris are stupid for being critical of Islam and Pen and Teller because of their libertarian beliefs. It's ridiculous!

it's not what you believe in, or who you identify with...it's the actions taken and the laws that are passed, in the name of your belief. and as far as liberals, our forefathers that wrote the constitution were the most radical liberals of their time. do you think that instituting free speech, free religious practice, free assembly, redress of grievances was a conservative idea?

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Ben Carson is projecting & finding Hogwash..
Liberals are racist and against individualism?

Bill Maher nailed it better than anyone,
and you dont have to stand a hundred feet away
and squint your eyes to see it.

"I'm not saying all republicans are racist,
But if you're a racist you're probably a republican"

This turning the tables is nonsense.
Thought experiment while the grand ol'party dissolves
over Mexicans Muslims Blacks and Gays?
Thats an actual problem republicans are having.

Sure there are some racist liberals
But racism is sheltered defended and at home
in the GOP.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

So people should accept his opinion that homosexuality and bestiality are similar because he's black? The GOP doesn't seem to understand that liking or disliking someone is based on the person not their skin color. Dr. Carson may be a brilliant pediatric neurosurgeon, but the politics he is peddling do not appeal to anyone left of right. The GOP assumes that people voted for Obama because he's black, that his skin color mattered most to black and other minority voters and it simply isn't true. Dressing up unfavorable views in a non-white 'candidate' isn't going to help you... ever.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

To tell the truth anyone at anytime commenting like this about bestuality/homosexuality I dont pay much attention to it simply because of the nature of the issue.....sexual conduct. It doesnt suprise me that someone would feel that way about it or that some would be offended. But its the nature of the topic. You are going to have all sorts of things said.

Myself personaly I get a bit gassed when someone tries to tell me its "natural". For me it is what it is and I dont try to bog down the issue in these sort of platitudes. Then again Its no big deal if someone wants to call it "natural" because I understand they are trying hard to justify the position. Thats all it is. Its probably not bestuality but then again its not natural as well.

If fact to go further, this mans comments about this, is just another step he is making to get passed politicaly correct speech and say what he wants to say and how he really feels about it. I can be sure then he must have the same mindset toward the rest of what he talks about. Consider that he may be offended as a black man at the efforts made at trying to equate black rights with gay rights. Not only does it look like piggy backing and worse, it may be moraly reprehensible and politicaly reprehensible to some and one should be able to respect that instead of trying to make the black strugle for rights in this country so cheep that some much lesser social issues would try to gain ground from thier suffering.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Right. You guys get to say whatever the hell you want. You guys get to have your feelings about anything and everything and people only have the right to agree with you. If we don't, we're unamerican. In case you hadn't noticed, marriage equality is big deal to the center and left but we don't get to dislike a man who compares gays to sickos that are into children and animals, that can't possibly be why, has to be about dictating how black people should think, feel, speak and politic. Keep your race obsessions to yourselves, kthnxbai

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

He is smart.
He has values.
He has morals.
He has character.

ERMERGERD!

Lets all pick one thing he has said and distort and repeat it constantly!!!!

The ony person I'm going to agree with 100% is . . well. . . me.

I don't follow ideology lock-step like so many here apparently do!

distort what?...isn't that what he said?...this is suppose to be an educated man, a doctor no less. the reason it's being repeated is that it is so utterly absurd coming from a person who should have enough mental aquity to know the difference. if he doesn't, it brings into question what other beliefs he holds, that may be more ambiguous in nature, regarding basic human rights, and American civil rights.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Right. You guys get to say whatever the hell you want. You guys get to have your feelings about anything and everything and people only have the right to agree with you. If we don't, we're unamerican. In case you hadn't noticed, marriage equality is big deal to the center and left but we don't get to dislike a man who compares gays to sickos that are into children and animals, that can't possibly be why, has to be about dictating how black people should think, feel, speak and politic. Keep your race obsessions to yourselves, kthnxbai

Oh I see now my opinion is a race obsession? Dont you see how you are marginalizing? Dont need to listen to him or me.....hes race obsessed.

Look gays are just going to have to deal with the fact that some see it as another branch of sexual perversion. I mean folks are going to feel that way about it no matter what special rights gays may maintain for being gay. You cant shut people up.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

Every single person on this planet is racist to one degree or another. Yourself included. Myself included. Tolerance is the key to ending rampant racism. Not trying to completely abolish something that is ingrained in everyone. Dr. Carson is capable of uniting everyone more than anyone i have ever heard speak. There however is not a single person on the planet that agrees with everything any other person has to say. There never has been any such person. There never will be.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I'm not trying to shut anyone up. You are the one making it about race though. We don't like him because of his opinion on gays, not because we think because he's black he should think like 'we' do.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I'd star you more if I could. People are making this out to be more than it is. Their feelings are hurt....waaa. But then they apparently don't care when mine are. And I have only two feeling left.

And didn't I see an article a while back about some lady wanting to marry a dolphin, because it was "natural" and she was in love with it?

News for her...It's not natural!

The only thing about sex that is natural is that it ends up with somebody preggers.

Other than that, it's just fun.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

I'm not trying to shut anyone up. You are the one making it about race though. We don't like him because of his opinion on gays, not because we think because he's black he should think like 'we' do.

All I am saying is that just a big ol bunch of black folks dont like the gays being put on the same page as fellow travlers in their struggle and try to distance themselves from the idea. That may be what we have here with these comments.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Which, though I disagree, he can say whatever the hell he wants about whoever or whatever group he wants to. We in the center and on the left are free to dislike him for it. That doesn't make us racist.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join