It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Hunters Guild

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
well it's still to early for any of us to say, wait a day or two. right nowit's just us three, by tommorrow we'll prolly get a couple more volunteers for the website

send a U2U to people with a link to this thread, that should get some interested

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Very few, however the site I've reccomended is so easy to use anybody could design a site. If people would like I'll start us a site right now.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
lets see if others are interested first. Theres no sense in us working on a site, and then having no one to talk or anything on it.

The ATS/BTS forums are perfect for advertisement.

Do we have a final name for this zombie hunting guild?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I know one person who would be very enthusiastic about this. Ill send him an email. hes also a new ATS/BTS user, so that should ease out communication.

hell have a blast with this whole concept

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
As you may know we aren't supposed to advirtise on ATS/BTS. I can always register on google. Anybody who would like a forum for this please either reply or send me a U2U. Anyhow I had heard a suggestion for Reapers of the Undead, that seemed to be the most popular name so I'll probably call it that, luckily I can change the name and URL at any time.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
ooops , i sent cyberdude the link to the site , but i think he was already ahead of me ,

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Don't worry I didn't create a site, I decided to hold out until we had more support. Anyhow I've just registered and sent you a U2U in response.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
okay so now we got a place on the web, so now what? what do you need from us cyber

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ok if your cool with this I've just gone onto the site and made myself a co-administrator. I've sent you a U2U and a private message on the site with more detail. I can start working on the site sometime tommorow (it's 11:35 at night were I'm at). Luckily it's easy to build the site.

Anybody who would like the address U2U me or bordnlazy for the URL so that we don't spam the boards here on ATS/BTS.

If anybody needs me I'll be back online in about 12-15 hrs. It's time for me too go to sleep. G'Night everybody...*Yawns*.....

[edit on 12/10/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
As you may know we aren't supposed to advirtise on ATS/BTS. I can always register on google. Anybody who would like a forum for this please either reply or send me a U2U. Anyhow I had heard a suggestion for Reapers of the Undead, that seemed to be the most popular name so I'll probably call it that, luckily I can change the name and URL at any time.

ok then junk that idea. we shall find another way to spread the word.........

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
right nowit's just us three,

Hey, what about me?! I want in too, and its not like i just joined the thread. My name is the name of the most famous zombie hunter ever, and zombie hunting practice is all I do in my spare time.

posted on Dec, 12 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hey I just thought it would be cool if we did an ATS research projects to see if zombies can possibly exist. If your interested please reply here; www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I already have done. We should keep this thread open for the other stuff though.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
For some reason our forum seems to be down. In fact the entire s8.invision website seems to be down.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
just remember when you hunt for zombies, for the love of god aim for the head.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
well yeah, that's fundamental zombie hunting. But thanks anyway. You up for joining?

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
umm, what is the guild actually called? Has it been officially decided yet?

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I'm not really sure if it's official but the name seems to be Reapers of the Undead. Or at least Reapers of the Dead.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
my point exactly. I didn't know what to tell someone when they asked "what is the guild called". I said it was either reapers of the dead, or reapers of the undead, so they put ZHG on thier logo design instead. I'll post it here when i get it uploaded onto ATS or my site,. both of which I am having trouble with.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaXero
Not sure what kind of response I'll get, but here it goes:

I've always held a special place in my heart for when I see a zombie's brain get blown out of the back of its undead skull in the horror movies. So I began researching stories of zombies and I have found tales that date back as far as ancient Egypt. I have also heard about a Chinese zombie hunter guild called "The Brotherhood of Life."

So I guess what I'm getting at is does anyone have any information about zombie hunting guilds, and if so how would one go about joining?

Thanks!

It was actually a japanese society, very secret. I'm trying to compile everything I can on Zombies.

If you still want a zombie hunter's forums, you can always go to the following web adress.

s11.invisionfree.com...

I know it's advertising, but he did ask.

Also bump.

By a new guy.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Ace Sorou]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join