It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Hunters Guild

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Your defensive system is actually pretty nice, sorry for not acknowledging the system, I was busy with other stuff. Anyhow I wouldn't want to do the do with a zombie chick, I mean wouldn't you get the disese like the way AIDs is spread? As nice as capturing Area 51 sounds, it's not gonna happen, too much military security there. Trust me they'll hold off a zombie attack without being over run so we'ed have no chance of taking the base.

[edit on 12/10/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
thats what I was thinking cyber dude. The zombie pet guy was going on about how he would stalk someone to see if theyd make a good zombie.

Id think that id u screwed with a zombie youd get a form of Aids or HIV that mutated with the zombie virus.

or you might just get the zombie virus or some other disease for being a zombie raper. I hope he wouldnt use the zombie for such a purpose.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
if we lobotomize the female zombie ,it might actually help with alot of training disciplinary issue's

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Dead, undead or living, rape is wrong. Why do you think the AIDs virus is on such a rampage in Africa. Not to be racist but South Africa currently holds the record for rapes per year or something like that. So I'm just drawing a connection between rape and AIDs outbreaks.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey i just wanted something to carry around all our heavy S**t, i wasn't the one to mention it being female. but hey side projects aside, are we gonna have a website?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
for the sake of the thread , nomore female zombie slaves shall be mentioned.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:49 PM
link   
how would it make the little army more disciplined by dissecting a female zombie? Any of the people who would join this order (final name please)
should know that a zombie is a zombie (or pet in some cases
).

if they cant handle shooting a zombified human female they should be treated to a lesson : being in the wrestling ring with your pet zombie. make them fight a female zombie to show them that female or not, a zombie is your enemy. Dissecting it wont help discipline the troops.

oh, and im definately joining this guild. Ill need some team to work with should the dead start to swarm.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well we could get a forum at invisionfree.com... it's pretty nice for creating and hosting free forums. I just made one there and I'm pretty happy with it. Or you could just take this to the forum for FVZA.org.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Dead, undead or living, rape is wrong. Why do you think the AIDs virus is on such a rampage in Africa. Not to be racist but South Africa currently holds the record for rapes per year or something like that. So I'm just drawing a connection between rape and AIDs outbreaks.

I totally agree

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
Hey i just wanted something to carry around all our heavy S**t, i wasn't the one to mention it being female. but hey side projects aside, are we gonna have a website?

u did mention lobotomizing a female zombie for disciplinary issues.

Pardon for the assumptions, but this talk of zombies has clouded much of my thinking power.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   
anyways, a zombie packmule would be the most faithfull mule ever! THink about it!

It wants to use u as food, so it follows u EVERYWHERE.

then, its mindless, so it never gets tired.

good catch there dude.

but what happens if it gets lost in the sea of other zombies?

I think the idea is good, but there are problems attatched

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Well why don't we talk about something other than doing the do with zombies. In the mean time why don't we start a new website.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I cant do much web work. I do have some artistic ability though.

for one of the sub forums there should be like, a resoursfullness forum.

like the one guys pet zombie that carries stuff! Thats resoursefull!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish
dude why infect them? if u catch some hottie in the chaos why would you wanna make her a zombie???

unless you use her as a zombie to make tons of cash, then pick up even more hotties in the future when you get a sweet car

Life strategies my freind. use them wisely

ahem you mentioned the female thing first, i just went along with it, we are both sick, you wantd to be the zombie pimp and get a nice ride.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
okay so it's official , so who's part of Reapers of the Undead how long are we open for membership?

link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy

Originally posted by Catfish
dude why infect them? if u catch some hottie in the chaos why would you wanna make her a zombie???

unless you use her as a zombie to make tons of cash, then pick up even more hotties in the future when you get a sweet car

Life strategies my freind. use them wisely

ahem you mentioned the female thing first, i just went along with it, we are both sick, you wantd to be the zombie pimp and get a nice ride.

actually i ment it all in fun play, no seriously. I was assuming you were going to exploit zombies everywhere.

truce man, lets get on to new stuff

link   
So who wants to volenteer to operate a webpage for us. If somebody opens an account and gives me administrative power I can do a lot of the work.

[edit on 12/10/2004 by cyberdude78]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
So who wants to volenteer to operate a webpage for us.

I cant, I dont do web page stuff. I do talking. and writing.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
well it's still to early for any of us to say, wait a day or two. right nowit's just us three, by tommorrow we'll prolly get a couple more volunteers for the website

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
this is a little off topic, but ninja xero started this thread. Id think he would have continued to follow it, as its pretty big and interesting.

Anyways, what web skillz do you have cyberdude?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join