It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Hunters Guild

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
o right, that makes sense.

The more the merrier.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
If i can gag one, and shut it's mouth closed , can i hous breeak it?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You have to promise to take care of it and feed it. Other wise I'll have to put him down.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
did ANYONE notice my ingenious ideas for base defense???? like come on, acknoledge my importance in this!

And I am revolted by the idea of a pet zombie. what if it gets loose????? then what do we do? we all get bitten! then we die slowly

and then our bodies are used as food and vessels for the undead army.

For the safety of the team id have to put a few magnum rounds threw its head, and burn the body.

No pet zombiez.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
You have to promise to take care of it and feed it. Other wise I'll have to put him down.

zombies feed on human flesh, smarty.

dude, he'll go insane and kill us all, then feed our meat to the zombie.

No pet zombie

[edit on 10-12-2004 by Catfish]

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Come on, I'll freaken lamenate the sucker, after i knock out it's teeth, IT'll have a small straw where i'll pump food into it, and i'll cut most of its fingers off, He'll be lamenated!!! come on, HOw about if it doesn't survive off baby food, and if the electro shocks i give wont work , i'll kill it.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
homeland defense is cool , but i thought we decided on having it on an island, idont' think zombie's can swim? but i'm all for it, but if theirs a gun being operated it better be manned by a person and not a computer!

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
how about no. I already told you, zombies need human flesh to survive. Im sorry, its too big of a risk. how will you restrain it to do that kind of neutering anyway?????? its suicide.

If you can make a secure chamber for the repulsive beast, than Ill allow it. Make it sound proof, itll be hard to sleep with all the moaning.

if these requirements are met, along with the gagging neutering ect, than id consider it.

just remember,ill be ready to put bullet through its rotted brain whenever its needed.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Woohoo! i get to have a zombie!!!! but wait if it's a girl how will i neutar it? I'll have so much fun and tie a piece of flesh to a stick and glue to it's forhead!! it'll run around for hours, until i get bored and burn it of course

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
Woohoo! i get to have a zombie!!!! but wait if it's a girl how will i neutar it? I'll have so much fun and tie a piece of flesh to a stick and glue to it's forhead!! it'll run around for hours, until i get bored and burn it of course

when I said neutr I ment that fancy statement you used for making it safe (laminated or something)

and when I talk abouth the computer minigun, I mean if we need to fall back one of us can just sit at the computer and not risk having one of us stand up there to be eaten. Ill change that to remote controlled minigun

If youre gonna keep the zombie anyhow, im not gonna help catch it. Nothing against your motives but I think it would be a real sh***y way to die, trying to find a pet zombie.

And the defense grid is just incase they figure out how to get onto the island

(say they follow us over the bridge)

you can never be too careful

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish

Originally posted by bordnlazy

when I said neutr I ment that fancy statement you used for making it safe (laminated or something)

and when I talk abouth the computer minigun, I mean if we need to fall back one of us can just sit at the computer and not risk having one of us stand up there to be eaten. Ill change that to remote controlled minigun

If youre gonna keep the zombie anyhow, im not gonna help catch it. Nothing against your motives but I think it would be a real sh***y way to die, trying to find a pet zombie.

And the defense grid is just incase they figure out how to get onto the island

(say they follow us over the bridge)

you can never be too careful

Laminate, thats the word.

why would you laminate the zombie??? isnt lamination when you put a perminent plastic coat on an item such as a document or an id card???

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Ok I want some clarification, so heres some questions about your pet:

1)why do you want a pet zombie?

2)What would you do with it??

3)Would you do anything naughty to it?

4)Would you get its rabies shot done?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
well cover it in plastic it wont smell so bad, also it wont be able to scratch it off, seeing as how it's totally laminated,

answers
1) because i'll be the only dude around with a pet zombie!!!
2) i would teach it to sit and beg, and roll over. also we could experiment on it!
3)well aside from making carry heavy stuff ,no nothing to naughty
4) i'll knock out it's teeth , so no rabies shots needed..
also when i need a work out , i'll just beat it up,

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
So basicly it shall become the most unique pet ever domesticated,a slave, and a realistic punching bag?

wow. Youre in for some big fame and fortune my freind should you survive a zombie epidemic.

Youre gonna be the centerpeice for a million movies to come, and youll be the big thing on realtv, the guiness book of records, ripleys believe it or not....

maybe theyll make a trading card game out of you! like the zombie pet card game, or the next big thing will be making zombiepets. Down with neopets, in with zombiepets!

dude, youre gonna be a multi billionaire...

I wish I thought of having a pet zombie.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish
zombies feed on human flesh, smarty.

dude, he'll go insane and kill us all, then feed our meat to the zombie.
[edit on 10-12-2004 by Catfish]

My point exactly. You see if it can't be fed than I'll just have to put it down. For defense grid ideas we should have a couple of modified phalanx guns and a whole lot of anti-personel mines. Then we could add a few pungee pits. If you want a high tech security system look at the first story level in Timesplitters 2, thats pretty tight security, so long as a crazy lady with a Kalashnikov doesn't ruin it all. Maybe we could have a moat filled with iodine or something. Also for island defenses study the Japanese defenses at Iwo Jima, thats nearly was impossible to get past unless the enemy has either A. a nice naval fleet, or B. more troops than the defender has ammo.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
hehe guess what, to get your own zombie pet. First you select the person you wish to be your zombie pet. Next you kidnap them and infect them with the zombie virus. then it's jsut of laminating ,breaking it's teeth, and cutting off their fingers and BAM your own zombie pet!!!! zombie-antivirus not included. dont' forget to beat regulary
violence shows them you love them.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Remember a few shotgun blasts to the torso shows you can manage with tough love. Wouldn't it be cool if we could play with the virus's genetics to create a zombie that hunts other zombies?

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
dude why infect them? if u catch some hottie in the chaos why would you wanna make her a zombie???

unless you use her as a zombie to make tons of cash, then pick up even more hotties in the future when you get a sweet car

Life strategies my freind. use them wisely

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
that would definetly be cool , it would be like an ANti-zombie. but any experiments of this caliber, will require definite preparations. i don't want to see someone working on the new virus in just a t-shirt and jeans! if we can immunize a couple dogs from dying off from the zombie virus. and then just feed them zombie parts for food. i'm guessing they would hunt and kill zombies.

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ive got a good idea

we capture and use area 51 as our base of operations. if we need to escape, im sure the black manta or aurora could give us a life

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join