It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Then They Took Away Our Words...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It´s not really a classy move, but it is not the end of the world either.
reply to post by Nightaudit

Who on this thread said that it is the end of the world?

Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guenter
reply to post by Hefficide

Corporations now begin to dictate the language! This is one of the many reasons why i am so much against private ownership. It is one thing to own your own house, farm and small business. Its a total different thing to be a large corporation to dictate trends and control a market.

Good for you. And there you have it. Imagine my surprise when I found out that no one knew the definition or origin of the word "FEDERAL"? And all the history of Commerce has been altered, 'Corporation' removed. In fact, they completely altered the Coven Age, which was not a thousand years ago - & it created all the above and more.

"The Babylonian Slave Queen Selene (hebrew coven name "Lilith"; egyptian "Isis"; greek "Arsinoe" & saxon common name Elizabeth 1) Created:
The Money and Banking Systems
COMMERCE and CORPORATIONS &
the 5 day work week where all fruits of Labor are seized as Tribute to GOD.
& Taxation on Mankind

As a specific form of Slavery on Man. And for this she was Promoted to "Magda" which means "Most High".

This was the creation of the Pharasees and "Divine right to rule & reign as granted by GOD El(oheim)" with whom "man is at War with". Their statues led with the Left Foot to denote the Left Hand Path (Service to Self)of SET whom the Hebrew called "Solomon." The Highest Service to Self is "Murder of Self or Other;" a Sociopath. Not all Sociopaths are pedophiles but all pedophiles are Sociopaths.

They created the incorporated COVEN age; "The COVENS of AZAZEL are the PAPAL, ROYAL, & FEDERAL" (..COVENS of Selene.) The Corporations were created by Latin Canon: "AL, IL, EL, are Latin suffixes for GOD El"; "All names of GOD must be in All Capital Letters; All Covens of GOD must be in All Capital Letters preceded by the word "of" to denote 'possessed by' GOD, and must display their registered Coven Symbol(Sigil)" which became called the Corporate Logo. (ie "Chase" sigil is "Mel-chize-dek Order of Lilith(selene)") This is why on legal doc's both church & corporate names must be in all caps to be legal. All of this law is removed from books - but enforced. It was taught "AT&T" is "An Tiamatt & Tamil(Enlil)" - "G.E." is 'GOD EL'.

The Corporations are artificial entities given rights as "GOD" & created by Selene (Elizabeth) so that the Lesser Nobility who are the Federals (FEDER-AL is Bloodkin El) could gain their 'fee due' from the slave populations as the Royals do. (2 sense because of Claim of Right; FE-DER-AL is 'Fee due El')

"They were created for the Followers of SET as a specific Entrainment system for the Left Hand Path & allows the Followers opportunity for the Highest Service to Self. This is done by placing Profit Concerns over Life Concerns, which entrains the follower to become 'inured to the harm' done to life for their profit." All of this was taught in Commerce circa 1920--they removed it.

We bound them by the 4th Amendment. They breached this without the public's knowledge; but all in commerce know. That's why so many commerce sec. are being killed.

The trick is that they are not telling you who the banks owe money to. But they are putting thru "tax bills" to make you pay that debt, & seizing homes - which is a known financial crime called Covet Means.

The Banks owe YOU that money. When you make a deposit (of your Labor) you are Loaning the Bank money.

What they have done is illegally make you Surety for the debt they owed you, they were under a financial security agreement (in 4th A.) to repay that debt.

This is why AT&T & all Service providers were regulated. Every time they 'up' a tax bill, they get you to write the same thieves a higher check on top of what is already stolen.

The purpose of Covet means was to collapse the society; then turn off necessary to life services, food, commodities, etc under claims of "no profit" received. They could seize under color of law whatever they Coveted, Land, etc...It was the known method used by Alexander whose babylon Coven Name was "Massawa the Great Architect" & it slaughtered millions. "Massawa" still translates to 'massacre'. Covet Means was defined in Common Law as "The known Method of Warfare used by the COVENS of AZAZEL with premeditated intent to Mass Murder a Society" & it is punishable by the Death Penalty.

The Papal, Royal & Federal, control all corporations ("147 Corporations that rule.." is a Company Store System")
They control all Money. QE is allowed insider trading. The Papal still issues divine rights and powers. If you don't know that the Covens have transferred power to the Chinese Branch (Hu & Li/Levite) take a look at their new gold coin. QE on one side, SET the Leviathan Class serpent of the Abyss on the other. "D.H.S." is a for profit corporation that has been issued Divine Powers. "D.ragon H.u(gga) S.erpent". Nazi influence by Ratzinger.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I keep Google blocked with my Firefox add-on unless absolutely necessary. It's amazing to me that Google analytics tries to watch everything I do... and record it I guess. I went to a job interview training course. I asked them why applications have so many stupid questions. I told them I was tempted to lie on the application to get a job. I wasn't getting anywhere by answering questions, such as "Do you find it acceptable to sell heroin if you are not at work?" with answers such as "No." So I thought I would ask why so many stupid questions. I told her I was asked if I made people happy when I am around. I was also asked if I made people happier than others. Well, I told her I was answering as positively as I could because everyone says I am so negative. And that I should think positive and things would be positive. She said, "No, never lie." I said well how come I get shot down by a computer psychology exam when I am answering positively...and never even get to the part where I mention my degree in the field and my experience. "They don't know who I am," I said. She said, "OH YES THEY DO." So, I guess they do. Screw you, Google. So, to me, I wish everything was unGoogleable. But I did install Google earth so I don't claim to be very smart...I just remembered something I need to do...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

America has its fair share, as well. Including the paper tissue just being called "Kleenex".

Or photocopies beings "Xerox'd"

We still call our mobile devices "cell phones", although cellular technology is no longer in use.

And if you are eating a choclate cookie with cream in the middle, it is always an Oreo (even if you clarify by calling it a "generic Oreo"). When my young son once asked me what "cookies and cream" ice cream was made with, I said "Oreo". And he certainly didn't try to clarify with another brand name like "Hydrox" (ooooh....thats a sexy sounding name for a cookie, huh?)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Screw disarmament!

I saw require every citizen to own weapons.

Let the FileSonicBoom bullets fly!

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by nownow

I keep Google blocked with my Firefox add-on unless absolutely necessary. It's amazing to me that Google analytics tries to watch everything I do... and record it I guess. I went to a job interview training course. I asked them why applications have so many stupid questions. I told them I was tempted to lie on the application to get a job. I wasn't getting anywhere by answering questions, such as "Do you find it acceptable to sell heroin if you are not at work?" with answers such as "No." So I thought I would ask why so many stupid questions. I told her I was asked if I made people happy when I am around. I was also asked if I made people happier than others. Well, I told her I was answering as positively as I could because everyone says I am so negative. And that I should think positive and things would be positive. She said, "No, never lie." I said well how come I get shot down by a computer psychology exam when I am answering positively...and never even get to the part where I mention my degree in the field and my experience. "They don't know who I am," I said. She said, "OH YES THEY DO." So, I guess they do. Screw you, Google. So, to me, I wish everything was unGoogleable. But I did install Google earth so I don't claim to be very smart...I just remembered something I need to do...

huh,...what??

What degree is that that makes your post make sense??

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
They are on the CFR and control the use of their products in developing nations, Iran etc to keep America feeling superior. New slogan is "Don't let the public be able to find your evil on Google".

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Yeah. Fu**k those Google guys. I ain't going to buy no Chromebooks now.

Easy there Heff. Probably just protecting a copyright.

I'm surprised you are so dismayed that corporations have this much clout, but I sense your outrage, and have to agree. Where do they get off? Start with disallowing the use of a word. Next they'll create systems and guide civilizations into the use of and dependency on these systems. BaDa Bing they own you.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I think I am going to have to make a supreme effort to find places to use that word ALL OVER the place! Every thread, on every site, where I post. It used to be, and probably still is, that if a word became "common usage", a trademark could be lost (aspirin). Let's all do our part!

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Well that is something English has over Swedish or French. We ain't got no stinkin' language council that decides what makes for official English, but rather there are just private, independent, self-appointed experts on the language who decide what is considered proper English and what is considered to be an official word. But even with this, the force of English-speaking culture can vote otherwise with its mouth, pen/pencil and keyboard. Hence Google can't stop speakers of English from using the term "ungoogleable". Go pound it, Google.

I'd go even farther and say that we should all start using the term "google" to refer to dried-up santorum -- as in: "It looks like you got some google there on your britches, sport." That will teach Google to boss people around about what words they can use.

edit on 5-4-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder

It´s not really a classy move, but it is not the end of the world either.
reply to post by Nightaudit

Who on this thread said that it is the end of the world?

Regards, Iwinder

The title of this very thread would be one example. And you do understand that the "end of the world" wasn´t meant literally, right? You have conversed with humans before?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Google taking this stance, I feel, is a complete overreaction, to say nothing of an intrusion into the affairs of a sovereign people in my opinion. This is disturbing on a few levels. Chiefly, that a corporation can so easily manipulate the internal affairs of a sovereign government. Secondly, that a corporation is considered so indispensable as to be untouchable. And finally, that a corporation takes such a strong strategic interest in how it is depicted, that it places its public perception and the control thereof above the interests of something dynamically intrinsic to human behavior, like the evolution of language.

The potential effect of the third point over the long term on human development disturbs me almost more than the violation of sovereignty. On a level of principle, it frightens me to imagine a future where natural, organic developments in the course of human culture could so detrimentally be impacted by the desire for control on the part of corporations.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Personally, I think people should use this word every chance they get.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
The council angrily caved in and removed the word from their list. Sad.

Petty on the part of Google to take the time to hound them about something like this.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by XGodofWar
They are on the CFR and control the use of their products in developing nations, Iran etc to keep America feeling superior. New slogan is "Don't let the public be able to find your evil on Google".

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
Just one step closer to Newspeak, Heff...

FForward to 2:30 onward.

What google has done is "ungood".

Metalic Alien Voice "ideas outside of the hive mind are forbidden"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join