It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews do NOT follow Jesus, smoke that Mr Christian

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Okay, I've read your posts and please, please answer me just one question:

What makes your god better or more right than the others worshipped today?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's a hot button issue for sure. It has been clear to me for many years that Zionism infiltrated Christianity to gain monetary, political, and military support. Your preachers have been lying to you since (at least) the days of Scofield. God said to come out of that - get free of Zio-Christianity.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
So I take it that LogicIsUnderrated went on about how correct and right he is, but is not willing to backup his views? If you come onto ATS, make outrageous statements, and then leave, why make such posts to begin with?I'm sorry, but you must be willing to express what you say in a calm and logical fashion and answer to your beliefs in the same manner. This site should be for discussion on different views and ideas. It should also be a site where our views are reinforced or even maybe a place to learn new world views.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingTheWorld
Okay, I've read your posts and please, please answer me just one question:

What makes your god better or more right than the others worshipped today?

You have coaxed me back into this thread (you cheeky bastard )

I am saying my God is better because my God is real. WAIT LET ME EXPLAIN

As a Christian, I stand by Jesus, just as a Jew or a Muslim or what have you, stands by their beliefs.

The point of the thread is not to tell a Jew how he made a bad choice, NO, the point is that
about half the Christians are sinning within Christianity and don't even know it.

Read the opening OP again, you will see this thread is a message to Christians, not Jews

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
It's a hot button issue for sure. It has been clear to me for many years that Zionism infiltrated Christianity to gain monetary, political, and military support. Your preachers have been lying to you since (at least) the days of Scofield. God said to come out of that - get free of Zio-Christianity.

I bow with respect to you sir.

So I am not the only one here who sees something wrong with killing in name of Israel.

Thank you

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingTheWorld
So I take it that LogicIsUnderrated went on about how correct and right he is, but is not willing to backup his views?

What's there to back up

Jews do not believe in Jesus

End of Story

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

A lot of Jews are coming to faith in Christ in this present age.

I don't see evidence of that. And I've been to Israel 5 years ago. I have seen with my own eyes how they have devided Jerusalem by force.

They did, not muslims, not Americans, not British or some commie Chinese. The Israelis did.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
Lets keep it simple.
Jews do not believe in Jesus as God, nor the Son, nor the Holy Spirit. Nor do they view Him as the Messiah. They actually saw him as a trouble maker which is why they had him killed.

Exactly, thank you for supporting this thread.

And again, I am not saying hate Jews, we are not to judge, I have a feeling Jesus will judge them for all the nasty stuff they did and are doing.

Mind you we will get smacked too, because we are AN EMPIRE

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have covered this subject several times in the past, here on ATS.

If I may, here are some links to my threads on the same subjects...

Christians and Israel - Being yoked with unbelievers

The Christian perception of the state of Israel

Basically, Israel is a nation that COLLECTIVELY rejects Jesus as Messiah. Yet Christians generally support Israel.
The Jews see Jesus as a false prophet and insult him.
The Muslims recognize Jesus as the Messiah and the word of God and they are seen as anti-Christs.

But yet, Christians support the very people who HATE Jesus.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

First, you may want to make clear the distinction between ethnic Jewish people and people who are of the Jewish faith. The bible talks of Jewish folks being the chosen people and the Christians who support Israel so strongly today are supporting them for the sake of the ethnic Jews because they need Israel to fulfill some scary God-kill-'em-all prophesies that will ultimately result in Israel's destruction.

That's the funny part to me. Christians support Israel only because they need to see them be ruined for the Christian end times stuff. It reminds me of somebody grooming and dressing up a sacrifice before the deed.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

That's the funny part to me. Christians support Israel only because they need to see them be ruined for the Christian end times stuff. It reminds me of somebody grooming and dressing up a sacrifice before the deed.

That's weird to me. I recall reading in Rabbi Tovia Singer's book how Jews believe supporting Israel will usher in Jesus return.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
And you're no better than anybody else on this planet.

I love it when one religious person bashes other religions because they don't believe the "proper" way, when chances are NONE of you are right. It's like two blind people going out to a restaurant and arguing over which entrée is the best while they wait for the waitress to take their order, but it turns out they weren't even really in a restaurant and the librarian tells them to keep it down.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

A lot of Jews are coming to faith in Christ in this present age.

I don't see evidence of that. And I've been to Israel 5 years ago. I have seen with my own eyes how they have devided Jerusalem by force.

They did, not muslims, not Americans, not British or some commie Chinese. The Israelis did.

Perhaps you missed the plethora of Christian churches over there as we speak, 20 years ago they were underground.

They're called "Messianic Jews/Congregations".
edit on 3-4-2013 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
I have covered this subject several times in the past, here on ATS.

If I may, here are some links to my threads on the same subjects...

Christians and Israel - Being yoked with unbelievers

The Christian perception of the state of Israel

Basically, Israel is a nation that COLLECTIVELY rejects Jesus as Messiah. Yet Christians generally support Israel.
The Jews see Jesus as a false prophet and insult him.
The Muslims recognize Jesus as the Messiah and the word of God and they are seen as anti-Christs.

But yet, Christians support the very people who HATE Jesus.

Being yoked with unbelievers has to do with marriage.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Here is a novel idea for one of those Rabid Christians, find a Jew on the street, ask them if they believe in Jesus

You know I am so sick of poorly educated (brainwashed) Christians who place Jews and Israel above all rules and norms in this world.

I am not saying don't like the Jews, or don't be friends with Jews, BUT STOP THINKING THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU

They are your equal, not your superior, get your head out of your a$$ and realize that New Testament of the Bible is what you should be paying attention to. You know, the Jesus Era, the birth and life of a Savior.

Jews screwed up in the old days, and God punished them big time, destroyed their Israel. Now Jews have rebuilt Israel (by force) and guess what THEY STILL FOLLOW ANCIENT PAGAN TALMUD style of religion.

Do you really need to be a rocket scientist to realize half of them will probably get killed AGAIN.

Look at their war-like nature, look at their policies and politics, of course they will get kicked in the head until they wake up, and so will United States because US sided with extreme Zionism too.

So lets get real folks.

Lets get real.

Heck even muslims have ton of quotes and mentions of Jesus in Quran, and how he was a powerful teacher.
Don't believe me ? Look it up.

you re making my day OP

trust me, when i say that you re 1 inch away from the truth
since i see you got yourself out of the strangle of emotional and spiritual blackmail
which keeps christians tied to Lies.

no the Lord was not a 'jew '.
jews are a product of assimilation of the southern [ juda] kingdom, and Edom
..edom being their archenemy, because that was the country of the false brother - esau -
and, in spite of He told them clearly to 'stay away from edom and NOT intermingle ',
they conquered edom, sometime 200 bC, and that mixture became the 'jews ' .

and their representatives were the 'pharisees, sadducees and scriptureteachers '
- hence He called them ' vipers '
because they lóoked like judahites - but were not - and would NEVER BE.
why ? because of their evil bloodline, descending direct from Esau

perhaps you have -
but it is vital to understand the battle between jacob and esau
= between judahites [ the real hebrews: also now ! but they are few ] and esaus offspring.

Esau swore, he d kill his brother
and he has been doing ever since.
How ?
- by mimicking jacob, presenting himself like he is jacob

and he will turn and twist every available vers in Scripture,
to ' proove ' that he [ esau ] is the ' chosen one of God '
and that this present slab of land called ' israel ' is 'from God ' [ while it is hé who fabricated it in 48 ]
and numerous other things to deceive christians with.

Sadly,
todays christians are so illitterate, one-track minded, and indoctrinated by one liners,
that they lost having sight onto the WHOLE picture and context,
that they fall for every Lie of esau.

you re so, so close
im proud

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
- the reason for this complicated mess,
is nothing else but " the battle for world rule ".

satan uses these edomites [ those, who say they are..but are not ] as his pawns ;
and their powersource is the egyptian pantheon = satan.
That is easy to check: if you look at that hexagram flag, thats the egyptian merkabah.
to avoid being boring: the other examples i wont mention here

now,
also most ... 'goodwilling messianics ' are Infected with this egyptian pantheon:
they may sáy 'they serve jesus ' but, in the end, no matter how hidden,
they will rage at you when you dont accept 'this slab of land being His ' .
why ?
..because the egyptian pantheon was a Lion - compare the sphinx
and disguised itself as the "messiah lion " called "Shu ".

and THIS is the one, who is mimicking to both many christians ánd messianics, as the Lord.
Same attributes.
...but not Him.

hence, the ' lion of juda ', in Rev 5, is *NOT* the Lord -
but the egyptian lion Sekhmet
but if you will say to one of those, that this lion is nót the Lord, they will curse you to hell.

so what goal satan has, to have created this construct of that slab of land and the 'lion of juda ' etc ?
- to vampire the energy out of believers
because, the soul who 'believes that this slab of land is Gods ' [ yet it isnt ]
will have stolen his or her enenergy directly - and its going to satan.
So he can keep this false matrix alive.

hope i made sense

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

How do we know who is really Jacob and Esau? I'm curious what you mean in your comment. Since there are many different views with the bible.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
oh right, that battle for world rule - i drifted away im sorry

in Genesis, God ordained that " the sceptre of world rule, should remain by Juda "
"placed inbetween the lions [ judas ] feet "
..He ordained that,
because the egyptian pantheon was the lion, and obtained Rule
[because if its succeeded deceit in Eden ]
but juda should be the one, to CONQUER BACK that attribute [ = that scepter, meaning world rule ]

..therefore, satan, as lion, has intermingled massively with 'juda '
as well in bloodlines, as in sorcery and false bibleteachings,
fabricating one giant mess, obfuscating every truth,
with that 1 goal: so he can , as lion, have Co-control over that Sceptre.

[ which, practically speaking, ment untill now, that he held that sceptre entirely ]

kind of like ' piggybacking on souls ', like he does.
because he knows that God cannot destroy souls just like that -
therefore he is hiding behind them
saying to Him ' see your souls are too blind, therefore i claim right to continue my rule '

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Here is a novel idea for one of those Rabid Christians, find a Jew on the street, ask them if they believe in Jesus

You know I am so sick of poorly educated (brainwashed) Christians who place Jews and Israel above all rules and norms in this world.

I am not saying don't like the Jews, or don't be friends with Jews, BUT STOP THINKING THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU

No Christian that have ever known has so much as hinted that Jews were better than them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They are your equal, not your superior, get your head out of your a$$ and realize that New Testament of the Bible is what you should be paying attention to. You know, the Jesus Era, the birth and life of a Savior.

Jews screwed up in the old days, and God punished them big time, destroyed their Israel. Now Jews have rebuilt Israel (by force) and guess what THEY STILL FOLLOW ANCIENT PAGAN TALMUD style of religion.

Israel was given to the Jewish people after WWII. They did not take it by force. They defended it by force. Totally different situation. Most countries are not vilified for protecting themselves.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Jewish people were chosen to kill Jesus in order for our sins to be forgiven. They paid dearly for it, nevertheless it had to be done. They are forgiven.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you really need to be a rocket scientist to realize half of them will probably get killed AGAIN.

Look at their war-like nature, look at their policies and politics, of course they will get kicked in the head until they wake up, and so will United States because US sided with extreme Zionism too.

So lets get real folks.

Lets get real.

Heck even muslims have ton of quotes and mentions of Jesus in Quran, and how he was a powerful teacher.
Don't believe me ? Look it up.

It is inevitable that the Jewish people will eventually recognize Jesus as the Son of God. Until then i wish them the best.
edit on 3-4-2013 by jimmiec because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by Lone12

How do we know who is really Jacob and Esau? I'm curious what you mean in your comment. Since there are many different views with the bible.

thats a most valid question.
- we cant.
..at least not on first sight

But , if yóu have an idea of the greater cóntext of all, then you will spot the Lies,
which the one in front of you is telling you.
[ and, pleasantly, you ll álso feel whether one is having His attention - or not ]

so, not the fighting with scriptureverses has sense - but ' understanding the context ' ;
= that this world is satans [ and therefore NEVER can this slab of land be His ' ]
..that 'israel ' in scripture almost exclusively refers to ' the [ lost ] northern kingdom '

..that the stubbornness, which what messianics and christians 'defend present israel' ,
is the same stubbornness as the pharao during the exodus
[ because satan gets furious, when 'his sanctuary ' is being questioned ]

and all of that lie is supported by hundreds of sub-lies, " false context lies ",
..like the nowadays scriptureteachers who are OFF, and áiding satan,
because they do not understand the context [ or are edomites themselves ]
because they want you to believe that 'gog ' is ' russia '
[ while gog = the ruler of the nile = egyptian pantheon ]
and dozens of other lies and half-truths

also, an unhealthy using the name 'yhwh ' or ' ye-shu-a ' may indicate someone s misguided
since both are abbrevations, but false, ment as Spell [ curse ]
deriving from the egyptian pantheon [ which is about Sorcery and spells, also with words ]
and thats why there were 'scriptureteachers and pharisees ': to mutilate scripture

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join