It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews do NOT follow Jesus, smoke that Mr Christian

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Here is a novel idea for one of those Rabid Christians, find a Jew on the street, ask them if they believe in Jesus

You know I am so sick of poorly educated (brainwashed) Christians who place Jews and Israel above all rules and norms in this world.

I am not saying don't like the Jews, or don't be friends with Jews, BUT STOP THINKING THAT THEY ARE BETTER THAN YOU

They are your equal, not your superior, get your head out of your a$$ and realize that New Testament of the Bible is what you should be paying attention to. You know, the Jesus Era, the birth and life of a Savior.

Jews screwed up in the old days, and God punished them big time, destroyed their Israel. Now Jews have rebuilt Israel (by force) and guess what THEY STILL FOLLOW ANCIENT PAGAN TALMUD style of religion.

Do you really need to be a rocket scientist to realize half of them will probably get killed AGAIN.

Look at their war-like nature, look at their policies and politics, of course they will get kicked in the head until they wake up, and so will United States because US sided with extreme Zionism too.

So lets get real folks.

Lets get real.

Heck even muslims have ton of quotes and mentions of Jesus in Quran, and how he was a powerful teacher.
Don't believe me ? Look it up.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Should this post not be in the rant section?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Jews screwed up in the old days, and God punished them big time, destroyed their Israel. Now Jews have rebuilt Israel (by force) and guess what THEY STILL FOLLOW ANCIENT PAGAN TALMUD style of religion.

Do you really need to be a rocket scientist to realize half of them will probably get killed AGAIN.

Look at their war-like nature, look at their policies and politics, of course they will get kicked in the head until they wake up, and so will United States because US sided with extreme Zionism too.

And Christians have not screwed up in the past? And will screw up again? We don't think that Jews are better than us. Also, there is a huge distinction between Jews and Zionists. The NT is full of references about God's position on the Jews and Israel.

Don't believe me? Look it up!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rodinus
Should this post not be in the rant section?
Kindest respects
Rodinus

Why is it a rant to tell the truth and to point out to about 50% of Christians not to confuse Jesus with Jews.

That's not a rant.

That is useful information that's practical and common sense.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
And Christians have not screwed up in the past? And will screw up again? We don't think that Jews are better than us. Also, there is a huge distinction between Jews and Zionists. The NT is full of references about God's position on the Jews and Israel.

Let me guess

You want to feel good about yourself by confusing the issue.

DO JEWS BELIEVE IN JESUS OR NOT

Either answer the question...... not to me......but to yourself......or get out of the Kitchen and convert to Judaism

edit on 3-4-2013 by LogicIsUnderrated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicIsUnderrated

Wow! Educated much?

You are aware that Jesus was a Jew, right?

They do not accept Him as Messiah. There are certainly SOME Jews that do accept Him. Revelation is full of information about the rest of them coming to accept Him.

Try learning something please.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Wow! Educated much?

They do not accept Him as Messiah. There are certainly SOME Jews that do accept Him. Revelation is full of information about the rest of them coming to accept Him.

LOL

I was waiting for just such a comment, a typical Far Right Rabid Extremist Christian Comment

Jesus was born physically as Jew,

BUT FOR YOU TO CLAIM JESUS WAS A JEW IS BLASPHEMY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

Of course God will use material bodies to easily intermingle with Human Beings. He could have easily been born Irish or Black.

For God's sake, get some common sense.

He was such a Jew that Jews complained to Roman administrators until the arrest and execution decision was made.

Yeah he was such a good little Jew wasn't he.

edit on 3-4-2013 by LogicIsUnderrated because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicIsUnderrated

Wow! Educated much?

LOL

I was waiting for just such a comment, a typical Far Right Rabid Extremist Christian Comment

Jesus was born physically as Jew,

Of course God will use material bodies to easily intermingle with Human Beings. He could have easily been born Irish or Black.

You are correct! I should have had the common sense to know - NOT TO FEED THE TROLLS!!!

Come back when you have something more to offer than trollish nonsense.

micmerci- out!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

And your words are not?

Your logic is overrated, choose reality over fantasy some times as it helps to stay grounded and not lost.

Rant on brother,

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Nice thought you brought up, im not sure if Christians put Jews above them but i know half of them trust them blindly, all because it is said on a book that they are "chosen people".

I think you could have a decent discussion if you be more calm, it seems like you are angry lol.

edit on 4/3/2013 by luciddream because: *grmr*

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   

You know you are starting to sound as rabid as the people you are describing...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You are correct! I should have had the common sense to know - NOT TO FEED THE TROLLS!!!

micmerci- out!

What would Jesus say to you hiding behind your poor reply.

Perhaps you should be a brave man and respond to my post with wisdom and knowledge.

Isn't it becoming more obvious to you why so many will follow Anti-Christ, because many are many, and few like me are FEW.

Think about it.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Nice thought you brought up, im not sure if Christians put Jews above them but i know half of them trust them blindly, all because it is said on a book that they are "chosen people".

I think you could have a decent discussion if you be more calm, it seems like you are angry lol.

edit on 4/3/2013 by luciddream because: *grmr*

Why don't I show you just how calm and non caring I am about this thread.

I will post one more post and never post in this thread again. Too bad most of my Christian brothers never developed critical mind, only a repetitive mind.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

And this is that last post in this thread I spoke about.

Judging from posts so far, whole lot of you will soon give Israel all the support as they hail in the Anti-Christ

Whole lot of you will need all the luck in this world.

Good luck

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hypocrite...nothing more. Run away from your own thread then.
Pfft.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hmmm

I have a funny feeling that this thread will be 404'd before tomorrow morning, looking at how things become so agressive so quickly?

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

micmerci- out!

What would Jesus say to you hiding behind your poor reply.

Perhaps you should be a brave man and respond to my post with wisdom and knowledge.

Isn't it becoming more obvious to you why so many will follow Anti-Christ, because many are many, and few like me are FEW.

Think about it.

What is your purpose with these types of posts?

Why not find some other way to amuse yourself instead of looking to pick fights by starting a thread?

What has become completely obvious is your Trolling in just 3 posts.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

And this is that last post in this thread I spoke about.

Judging from posts so far, whole lot of you will soon give Israel all the support as they hail in the Anti-Christ

Whole lot of you will need all the luck in this world.

Good luck

Thanks

same to you

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Lets keep it simple.

Jews do not believe in Jesus as God, nor the Son, nor the Holy Spirit. Nor do they view Him as the Messiah. They actually saw him as a trouble maker which is why they had him killed.

While Christians believe that Jesus will return, Jews do not share this belief.

Moreover, Jews believe in the Law while Christians believe in Grace.

So lets review.

The Jews killed the God of the Christians.

The Jews dont believe that Jesus is the Messiah nor that He is returning on Judgement Day.

The Jews believe in a totally different set of rules or "law".

In short, these two religions are almost polar opposites.

So why is it referred to as Judeochristianity?

Propaganda.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

A lot of Jews are coming to faith in Christ in this present age.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join