It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitley Strieber: "Alien Abductee" Admits to Childhood Mind Control Manipulation

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

Well they can't be worse than the Vogons. They spew weaponized poetry. So watch out.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
All anybody really wants is indisputable proof.

Well, I guess I shouldn't say that. All a lot of people want is a crazy story to get them all wound up.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

And which story around here do you find the craziest to warrant getting the most wound up?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by The Cusp
Whitley Streiber has had TOO MANY strange experiences. Seriously, if you listen to his podcast called Dreamland, he has had every singly paranormal experience known to man. If he has a guest on talking about werewolves, he pipes in with "Well, when I was a werewolf..."

I just don't believe him. Mainly because he doesn't seem to have learned much from these experiences, except to spout off about love.

Plus I think he's on antidepressants. You can hear in in his voice, the way he speaks. Now I loves me some paranormal podcasts, and listen to several, but I just can't stomach his slow ramblings.

Whitney Streiber was hanging out with the wrong ETs.

His ETs were the Reticuli Network.

They are mercenaries for the Reptilian Empire.

The Reptilian Empire has an alliance with the Domain Expeditionary Force.

A hahaha!
I love your sense of humor, well done.
If the only star you get is mine please know,
I hate emoticons with the single exception of your post.

Op, this has my brain working more than your everyday ATS thread.
I propose it was indeed a very strange time in the US as a whole .
The years from Betty and Barney Hill, to Tuesday Welds and Manson.
Jane Mansfeild and Sammy Davis jr were Satanists for the love of God.
Then she died in that crazy car wreck...weird times.

*and a bit worried too as a kid who grew up
with a SAC LTCOL Pilot and base commander for a Grandfather.
But he's been nothing but awesome to me.
Well ....as far as I can recall.......

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Mr. Streiber lost me at the ''but they're nice!'' stage. Nope....not buying it. I enjoyed his books previous to Communion, but then he blew it with the message to give them a chance. I knew it was propaganda at that point.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

And you know all of this ... how exactly? Because someone on the internet wrote it?

I hope, I just didn't get the Irony.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Xenoglossy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Xenoglossy

Yeah, apparently it was supposed to be a sense of humor, but I was pretty convinced he truly believed all of that. You just never know with people nowadays. People are willing to believe all kinds of nonsense. Which is why I can believe that occult-inspired people in the Intelligence community would want to hijack the UFO phenomenon to create a modern day religion. It seems to have worked, but it is the sloppiest damn religion in the history of all of humanity. And it ultimately goes nowhere and offers nothing.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This network of pedos is very disturbing, abd it has been going on for decades.. I wish I could get a list of verified perps so that vigilante justice could be delivered to them by other anonymous people and methods..

The very idea that these people use babies and kids just so they can earn some points with the dark side is overwhelmingly sickening and fully deserving of being delivered to their maker without trial or due process..

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Did someone give the poster above a star so they didn't feel bad for commenting in the wrong thread? Or am I missing some sort of obvious connection between pedo's, greys and Whitley Streiber's odd life experiences?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IvanAstikov

Maybe you didn't read the OP ? It mentions all kinds of things about the military and how there is whistleblower evidence about high level politician's involvement and high level black ops military abducting kids for satanic rituals via "staged" alien abductions... but they may be doing it for several purposes, one of which is child trafficking catering to pedophiles in government and occult rituals that a notorious military Colonel is known for, or suspected of..

edit on 6-4-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xenoglossy

And you know all of this ... how exactly? Because someone on the internet wrote it?

I hope, I just didn't get the Irony.
edit on 5-4-2013 by Xenoglossy because: (no reason given)

Read the Alien Interview. Airl tells the truth.

The crash happened July 2, 1947 Datil, NM.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Mr. Streiber lost me at the ''but they're nice!'' stage. Nope....not buying it. I enjoyed his books previous to Communion, but then he blew it with the message to give them a chance. I knew it was propaganda at that point.

So if something matches your beliefs, it's okay.
If it goes against them, it's propaganda.
Nice way of thinking.

[Not even defending Strieber here. The guy is just a science-fiction / fantasy author trying to make a buck.]

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Just googled it. What makes you think that there is even a shred of truth in there?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Just googled it. What makes you think that there is even a shred of truth in there?

I actually read the whole PDF file.

This may sound a little odd to you but when i hear/read the truth i recognize it immediately.

Airl is for real. She is an Etherian. They change bodies/dolls the way you and i change a pair

of shoes. The Domain has a space station located in the asteroid belt our past Mars.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This may sound a little odd to you but when i hear/read the truth i recognize it immediately.

That's not odd, that's delusional.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

That's not odd, that's delusional.

Go ahead and read the PDF. What's the worst that could happen?

Airl gives us all an incredible history lesson about Earth.

Look for the company ' Bugs & Blossoms'.

Alien Interview answers many questions.

Here is a sample:

edit on 6-4-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Go ahead and read the PDF. What's the worst that could happen?

Airl gives us all an incredible history lesson about Earth.

I have the pdf on my screen now.

Badly written science-fiction.

One would expect that an alien creature from a highly advanced civilization would be able to give at least one piece of information that would actually be USEFUL. But the only things I am able to identify so far, are just oversimplified statements, which any science-fiction author could come up with.

Why is there nothing in there a scientist could actually test? Some sort of recipe to do something that humans don't know about. You know why? Because it has been written by a bad science-fiction author.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It appears that Doll Bodies have many advantages over our human bodies.

More info here:

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Hi, I am new here and it is the 1st time I ever write on a blog.
I am here because after many years of going thru strange unexplicable experiences I have come to realise perhaps there is something I should know and I should speak to someone about all this but I do not know who.
All my life since a child I was "not normal" and felt that way, I very diferent for any other children and they perceived it as well, I was super inteligent and experienced many of what I know now are sychic habilities as a child i did not know what was hapening to me and also had noone that listened ot me or paid attention either.
I am now a full adult, as well as a reputable scientist, so I am trained to be highly analytical.
Each time any of these strange things happened to me thorught my whole life I just went on and basically put it behind but when i have started to do some research on line I was shocked to see how many people have come forth with similar experiences. I have nonone to talk about all this with and I feel that I need an explanation. For instance, if I look back on my childhood, I vividly recall the terror I felt on a regular basis during night time when I was awoken in fear paralized and I was unable to move. however I recall feeling this terror because I was not alone yeet I could not move to see who these entities were. I say entities for it felt liie this, as if non humans were behind my head and once I was paralyzed I felt as if they were entering my brain somehow and tweaking it repeatdely.
These experiences went on for years and after that I never recalled anything, however somehow as I look back in the past it is as if they are resurfacing. I had many nightmares, I was a deep sleep waker as well, and the weirdest thing is that I since a child have felt very strongly there is something really powerful and big I was mena tto carry out, like a mission, but which however has been thwarted by these entities with considerable effort and monitoring of my persona thru various means. The thing is that I dont come from a family that ever talked to me aout any of these things and it is only recently that having more time in my hands I started resewrching on te itnernet mainly prompted by some tv shows or perhaps aritcles that crossed my path in which allien abduc ties stories where told. I felt suddenly as If I understood and felt similarly to them in their fear and terrified experiences.
The " tweaking " of my brain which I felt was done when these entities would place themselfves behind my head thus me being paralyzed I could not see, felt that they entered from behind with something into the lower part of my brain as I was laying upside looking up in my own bed. The experince is extremely vague but the terror is still there. in fact one time jokingly someone asked me if i> was afraid of ghosts when I stayed alone at home at night and I promplty answsered, no , I am afraid of them coming and taking me.
I was perplexed at my answer and so was the other person. Then I realized something was in my memory because this is not somthing I have been exposed to nor hear of either.
Throught the years in childhood and with proressive tweaking I noticed something strange as I become an andult: as if my brain capability had been significantly reduced... this was extrmeely strange to me and it feels as if I am a powerfull fast car but I have been tweaked not to pass a certain speed... when i reach it I just cant think in that realm anymore, and this boundary feels extremely artificial nad not natural at all. as I f I know that this should have been in my realm of reach but which was tewakd and it is not a gradual thing it is quite prompt.
this become significanly noticeable when i was warded a full prestigious scholarship to do my doctorate degree in nuclear physics. Each time I reached a high level of understanding in certain quantum mechanical nuclear equations this limit would kick in and I would be left as if unable to proceed. as if my natural capability has been twarted for some reason and it is as well happened with my sychic habilities.as a child I could read everyones minds around me and it was not a pleasant thing, it was bothersome but I thought it normal as noneone had told me otherwise. I could also feel a lot of other realities and so on.The standard sychologist test at the school showed an abnormal child with genious type capabilities specially in the areas of space abstraction and conceptual abstraction but which had endured traumatic experiences. yet noeon payed attention since at time and in the country I was born in (not USA) there were no gifted school nor did my parents payd any attention to this either.This is just a very narrow view of my childhood experiences but it woudl take a long time to relate allof the ones that I have experienced.id like to talk to someone expert in this thanku

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It appears that Doll Bodies have many advantages over our human bodies.

How about some information how to create Doll Bodies then? Somethings that isn't just a fairy tale. Something you can test and see if it works.

Why is there NONE of such information?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join