It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual NASA footage from their own website

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
To be fair if they have travelled all that way across space just to drop litter they should make that damn robot pick it up!

Anyway i'm sure that they didn't leave pieces of plastic hanging off the rover, like they did some half assed job unwrapping the components when they built it..

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
looks like a ribbed bottle of water. Well the bottom, maybe some dude was drinking next to the rover haha.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I wouldn't call it "Man Made" right off the bat. I would call it "Artificially Created". As to what it is, exactly, NASA should be able to tell you, if they have blue prints to their equipment. They should be able to account for every nut and bolt, and plastic bottle on it. There is absolutely no room for error on this. If the Para shoot had a plastic retainer designed to tear away upon deployment then they should be able to identify this item. If they cant, then the answer must lay elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subterranean13
This was done multiple times here last year, and well and truly shown to not be extra terrestrial, but from the rover itself.

I never said it was ET. I am of the opinion that it is right from here. My question is, "What saith NASA?"

Is it from the Curiosity? Did something from another mission blow in on a Martian dust storm?

"Well and truly shown" should have some kind of official stamp from NASA.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthEvolves

"Well and truly shown" should have some kind of official stamp from NASA.

I guess the internet's a bit difficult: mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthEvolves

reply to post by jazzguy

To be fair the blurb has nothing to do with the contents of the image, its just there to tell you how the image was created.

Heres another image completely unrelated to the OP, taken on a totally different day, notice how they again talk about the process that was used to take the picture, not about what's in the picture
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

ETA: also OP's image was already posted about months ago
edit on 6/4/13 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Next, idiots will be showing the following page and asking why NASA doesn't say what those weird holes in the middle are! I despair!

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
edit on 6-4-2013 by Subterranean13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Subterranean13

This object is clearly manmade, from this or another mission.

Why should there be no discussion of it? If only an idiot points out the plain facts, then is this not why Royal Courts desired "fools" to sometimes speak the plain truth?

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER
reply to post by EarthEvolves

here are some screen grabs,

is the photo from earth?

xploder

No, it is from their own website and they report it as being Mars. It looks like something from a parachute. I am not alleging anything. I just want answers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join