It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is a national polling company asking Americans about "conspiracy theories"? I'll tell you why

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I don't know why they keep calling though...

Because you answer. They sell your name on the list headed "picks up the phone". My mom finally got wise to this and stopped answering directly. Use your answer machine. If it is someone you know, pick up. If not....

"let them eat static".

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The reality is that conspiracy theories are less theory and more reality.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenGlassDoor

What happens when the powerful create a Caligula type figure and then eventually destroys themselves though their own lack of respect for human life.

At some point they will have to play fair. Or they will extinct themselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

The best response that anybody can give to a poll like this is lie, lie, lie. We should be using polling opportunities as a weapon against TPTB to feed them disinfo, especially info about how we feel and what we know.

Polls are conducted using individuals to generate data. If questions are consistently answered in a manner that portrays us in a manner other than as we really are and really believe, then polls like this are useless and they spent their money for nothing. If they rely on the data, and the data is faulty then the reliance will be more costly because it is a tactical mistake. Either way TPTB efforts are frustrated and their plan, whatever it is, is delayed just a little longer.
edit on 10-4-2013 by th3dudeabides because: reword

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join