It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey guys... I have been reading on the site over the last month and have really enjoyed it. Great topics and civil discourse for the most part. So, I decided to join up. I am in central Florida and have a technical background (I.e. writing software, prior recording engineer, etc).

There are many fascinating things and mysteries in the world, and much of it is discussed here. Plus, I am a red blooded American who loves his country and is very concerned about many of the things that are going on. So ATS was a good fit. I am sure I will enjoy conversations on here for years to come. I don't usually sign up for discussion boards but this one I couldn't resist. Thanks to all of you who make this such a vibrant community.

Always Speak Truth!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheRepublic

Welcome!

Glad to hear you are a red- bloodied American,because if you were a blue- blooded American,we have ways of dealing with that!

Just kidding.

Enjoy the site.

Peace,
K

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Welcome SonOfTheRepublic

Here is your welcome drink

And your new ride for the rough ground ahead

Enjoy the site
Cody

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Welcome to the family. Watch where you step
We have repeatedly tried to 'house train' the reptilians, they are just not the brightest bulbs in the box

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Welcome!

Glad you joined. Enjoy your stay

Peace and love
-nat the cat-

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Thanks for the nice welcome.... Cody, I love the ride :-)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Glad to have you here and I hope you'll contribute greatly to the site!

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Welcome! I'm also new to being a member with ATS. I've been reading articles and threads on this site for a few months, but never joined...until now
There are sooo many things we just don't know, so many things that world leaders keep a tight lid on it. Hope to cross paths again! Enjoy!

top topics

join