NYC asks: What happened to the 1,116 missing 9/11 victims?

page: 9
39
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by anoncoholic

Originally posted by intrptr
Maybe a floor or two would "crush" people.

911 collapse was a hi speed blender filled with steel girders, blocks of cement, ground glass and office furniture.

Oh yah, and a few bits of flesh.


such a callousness only indicates one thing, heartless. Perhaps a family member of one who was killed that day happened to read your delusion but apparently having a conscience is beyond you.


For example, a search in 2010 found 76 more fragments of remains on the roof of the 40-story Deutsche Bank building 250 feet from the South Tower. Previously, over 750 human bone fragments, each less than a half-inch long, were collected from this roof


source: Bone fragments

yeah, a collapsing building will jettison steel beams and bone fragments.

bearers of false witness.that aid in a coverup of mass murder. ... what more can be said?






Do you know of any previous incident that involved two high speed jet crashes and 2, 110 story collapsing buildings weighing more than 1.5 MILLION tons? Where do you draw your forensic assumptions?

I've read NTSB reports of planes plunging vertically into the ground at high speeds, that have sent tens of thousands of tiny bits of bodies MUCH further than 250 feet. And only a small percentage of the human body remains, including that of the aircraft, were identifiable.

In those towers, those poor people began their fatal decent from over a thousand feet in the air accompanied by thousands of tons of pulverizing steel, glass shards and concrete above AND below! Thousands of people plunging into a million ton pile of shredded steel, girders and re-bar all pointing upwards to greet them, and a few thousand tons of steel and concrete to land on top of them. Yeah....Grinder sounds like a VERY appropriate word to use. Add to that, four weeks of baking in an oven made of molten steel and fueled with tens of thousands of gallons of kerosene. Come on! And don't forget about the hundreds of people flying in two planes going OVER 500 miles per hour and plunging through steel beam and girders and bursting out the other side. So...High speed grinder sounds like the perfect term to use in this case. I'm surprised it wasn't used in the official report.

The forensic findings will obviously bring out the skeptics who haven't a clue about this magnitude of Destruction (which is all of us). We're all layman here, so that is why I ask the question. You can't apply common sense to this magnitude of destructive force and there is no precedent.
edit on 12-4-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)




posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The only "victims" here are the American people! I don't need to inquire about what happened to the "missing" and the dead, and I don't need to inquire about the suffering survivors, because its all a lie. There are none - only us. We are the victims.

About two minutes into the entire episode I heard many prepared statements about Al Quada + Bin Laden in a cave hating us for our freedoms. Over and over again the meme was repeated as many times as the falling buildings. I asked myself "how could they know so quickly ... ... ... how could they be so sure?" Then I began to feel like a victim; not of Bin Laden, but of the US government. I was being victimized by my own people.

We are the victims here. As did everyone else, I watched one tower falling - then the other. While the first was coming down my sense of rightness was turned completely on its head. Why? Because what I saw violated common sense physics and I knew that what I was seeing wasn't true. I also knew that I was immediately and very personally the victim of a great lie.

Then a short time later all of my suspicions regarding the first were corroborated as I watched the second tower falling. By then I was absolutely convinced that I was the victim of a great and grand government scam.

Several hours later I watched as the third tower fell and I didn't even give it a second thought - I knew by then that I no longer lived in a free nation. I knew that I was a prisoner.

Later in the day I saw that no airliner had gone into the Pentagon and by that time my mind didn't need to question anymore what was going on. Same applies to my observations while gazing upon the empty field in Shanksville.

During all that witnessing of events as they were unfolding - and up to the present day - all I did was to apply common sense in order to understand that I was being victimized. That's all we have actually, because nothing else allows us to comprehend such a massive lie as this is.
edit on 12-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
The only "victims" here are the American people! I don't need to inquire about what happened to the "missing" and the dead, and I don't need to inquire about the suffering survivors, because its all a lie. There are none - only us. We are the victims.

About two minutes into the entire episode I heard many prepared statements about Al Quada + Bin Laden in a cave hating us for our freedoms. Over and over again the meme was repeated as many times as the falling buildings. I asked myself "how could they know so quickly ... ... ... how could they be so sure?" Then I began to feel like a victim; not of Bin Laden, but of the US government. I was being victimized by my own people.

We are the victims here. As did everyone else, I watched one tower falling - then the other. While the first was coming down my sense of rightness was turned completely on its head. Why? Because what I saw violated common sense physics and I knew that what I was seeing wasn't true. I also knew that I was immediately and very personally the victim of a great lie.

Then a short time later all of my suspicions regarding the first were corroborated as I watched the second tower falling. By then I was absolutely convinced that I was the victim of a great and grand government scam.

Several hours later I watched as the third tower fell and I didn't even give it a second thought - I knew by then that I no longer lived in a free nation. I knew that I was a prisoner.

Later in the day I saw that no airliner had gone into the Pentagon and by that time my mind didn't need to question anymore what was going on. Same applies to my observations while gazing upon the empty field in Shanksville.

During all that witnessing of events as they were unfolding - and up to the present day - all I did was to apply common sense in order to understand that I was being victimized. That's all we have actually, because nothing else allows us to comprehend such a massive lie as this is.
edit on 12-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

Your condition is called incredulity.


The state of being unwilling or unable to believe something.


That doesn't mean it didn't happen.



posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA
 


Yeah, I know, it's scary. But pretending it didn't happen and that nobody died and planes disappeared and missiles and bombs and blah isn't going to make it go away.



posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Your condition is called incredulity.


The state of being unwilling or unable to believe something.


That doesn't mean it didn't happen.


I admit to having a 'condition' - its called "common sense."

BTW - nobody here said things didn't happen - and please don't cherry pick your mocking definitions.

INCREDULOUS: anything that defies common sense.
Synonyms

disbelief - unbelief - scepticism - distrust - mistrust

of the US government on witnessing the INCREDULOUS events of September 11th, 2001.
edit on 12-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco
reply to post by POXUSA
 


Yeah, I know, it's scary. But pretending it didn't happen and that nobody died and planes disappeared and missiles and bombs and blah isn't going to make it go away.


Who said things didn't happen? Things happened alright, but not in the way you think they did. No 3,000 dead. No 50,000 (maybe a 100,000) family members screaming and wailing for the dead. It was all a lie!!! Where is the outrage - where are all of those family members? The buildings were empty! You've been had - you have been hypnotized into believing what is false.

You, and others like you - steeped in denial that your minds have been overtaken, are the reason they were able to pull it off.
edit on 12-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA
 





No 3,000 dead. No 50,000 (maybe a 100,000) family members screaming and wailing for the dead. It was all a lie!!! Where is the outrage - where are all of those family members?

I suggest you visit these sites.

Families of September 11
and
September 11th families association

If you were to insist that they are all lying you might get a personal visit. It could shed new light into you viewpoint.



posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by POXUSA
 



No 3,000 dead. No 50,000 (maybe a 100,000) family members screaming and wailing for the dead. It was all a lie!!! Where is the outrage - where are all of those family members?
I suggest you visit these sites.
If you were to insist that they are all lying you might get a personal visit. It could shed new light into you viewpoint.


Recalling the topic of the thread - NYC asks: What happened to the 1,116 missing 9/11 victims? Baloney!!! There are NO missing victims!!!

Ohhh - you think I'm not familiar with those STAGED family gatherings of supposed 9/11 victims? ALL actors - all phony. Please get real OK?

BTW - the government continually trots out the same ole "victim survivors" over end over and over and over - ad infinitum .......aghhhhh

And it is a very small club I might add. By my estimation there should be at least 100,000 family members (close family relatives) kicking and screaming for justice - where are they ??????
edit on 12-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Neither the WTC nor the 767 were made of spider webs or silkworm thread.

The WTC was however, was made of A36 steel ( iron alloyed with carbon to make it stronger)

And the 767 wings were made of 7055-T7751 aluminum.

To bring spiders and worms into the discussion is....disingenuous.


It does require some imagination and intelligence to make the connections I am making. Not everyone needs something spoon fed to them, you know. Just because you don't get it doesn't mean nobody else does.



posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by Another_Nut

Now while I do t have specific numbers yet ,steels shear strength is way higher than aluminum



You are not going to like the numbers you get.

www.roymech.co.uk...


A36 shear modulus 79 (11.5k psi)

7055 7751 aluminum shear modulus 29 (3k psi)

if im reading this right , and please someone correct me if im wrong , but, Pretty sure that that means if you try to cut a36 steel with 7055 7751 aluminum shears you are going to be in big trouble.

And for clarity's sake i know at least one person died. I wont say all the victims were real but i know they wernt all faked.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

asm.matweb.com...
edit on 12-4-2013 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut
 


In regards to the wings and the steel structure:

Let us not forget that little thing we call dynamic force. F=ma? Accelerate anything to high speed and the impact is far greater and damage done is greater than at lower speed. There is some great video of gummi bears being fired out of a shotgun, doing serious damage to targets and even an unlucky idiot that gets hit in the neck. Never thought gummi bears can be so destructive. But accelerate anything to high speed, and well, you got a heck of a projectile. Like wax shotgun slugs. Another great youtube video. I never knew regular wax mixed with 00 buckshot can punch through a safe. Again, F=ma. So just saying the because steel is stronger than aluminum, that means the steel will always win is incorrect. Lead is soft and malleable. Yet it can puncture solid steel when fired from a .50.

In regards to the "missing" victims:

Check the debris. You are talking about thousands of tons of steel, concrete, and other debris, burning and crushing together. any human remains will be obliterated into nothing at the end. Being buried and decomposing would account for much of the remains. Bodies are fragile. There have been high speed airliner crashes where all that were left of the victims were strips of flesh and gore among confetti airplane bits. Now mix that with tons of concrete, steel, fire, and other chemical reactions and such, plus time, and the victims are obliterated.



posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by Another_Nut

Now while I do t have specific numbers yet ,steels shear strength is way higher than aluminum



You are not going to like the numbers you get.

www.roymech.co.uk...


A36 shear modulus 79 (11.5k psi)

7055 7751 aluminum shear modulus 29 (3k psi)

if im reading this right , and please someone correct me if im wrong , but, Pretty sure that that means if you try to cut a36 steel with 7055 7751 aluminum shears you are going to be in big trouble.

And for clarity's sake i know at least one person died. I wont say all the victims were real but i know they wernt all faked.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

asm.matweb.com...
edit on 12-4-2013 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)


However, you'll note that 1/2mv^2 has no shear modulus to it. It's simple kinetic energy.

You can put a ping pong ball through a paddle and leave a neat round hole, if the ball is going 900mph.



posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Again -

Originally posted by POXUSA

Recalling the topic of the thread - NYC asks: What happened to the 1,116 missing 9/11 victims? Baloney!!! There are NO missing victims!!


Please stop with all the aluminum vs iron talk. Its rather distracting us away from this all important topic - its "Metallica" nonsense and has NOTHING to do with the topic of the thread.
edit on 13-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I was just looking at some news reports from Rio about the collapse of that 20 story building .

In all that rubble people survived and bodies,not bits, recovered.

Look at the story of the 9\11 debris surfer. He survived a 200 ft fall by riding a cloud of dust . I've always wondered if he had an iron deficiency or condition.

But his story seems to contradict both os and explosive cd explanations.



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
Recalling the topic of the thread - NYC asks: What happened to the 1,116 missing 9/11 victims? Baloney!!! There are NO missing victims!!!

Ohhh - you think I'm not familiar with those STAGED family gatherings of supposed 9/11 victims? ALL actors - all phony. Please get real OK?


This is a disgusting assertion and one I know to be wrong as I actually know a couple of victims personally.

A rational response to this would be to evaluate your preconceptions but clearly someone who thinks the 'vicsims' theory is legitimate is not approaching this rationally. Therefore your only response will be to accuse me of being a liar, which is against the rules here.

So, lets see how you can deal with the fact you're certainly wrong.
edit on 14/4/13 by exponent because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent
 


Here's another example of government propaganda regarding the alleged abuse of 9/11 victims families.

9/11 museum goes back on its word, charges admission fee; victims' families furious
The key terms here in this propaganda piece are 'victims' - 'families' - 'furious'. If there really were "furious" victims family members we would see them all over the place screaming and crying as to the "injustice of it all." Where are they? They are nowhere to be seen excepting, of course, for a small cabal of hired actors. They cannot be found because there are none.

Pieces such as this are designed to propagate (and continue) the false notion that there really were/are all those many (how many?) interminably suffering souls such as the "Victims Families." This enlivens the false idea so that it stays fresh in the public mind.

There are no victims therefore there are no victims families.


“They’re making money off the people that died. It’s disgusting,” said Jim Riches, a retired FDNY deputy chief who lost his firefighter son, Jimmy, on 9/11.


Oh yea right - same ole same ole - we always hear from this ' Riches ' guy who is one of their stable of at least 15-20 reliable character actors trotted out by the purveyors of the official story line at every mention of "injustices to the victims families." Just more of the same horse manure being thrown at us by the perpetrators of the crime of the 20th century - and by extension "the crime of the 21st century."
edit on 14-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA
 


How can there be no victims if I know them? How can there be no families if I have met them?

Your position is irrational, you've been duped by people who glory in false authority.



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
reply to post by POXUSA
 


How can there be no victims if I know them? How can there be no families if I have met them?

Your position is irrational, you've been duped by people who glory in false authority.



This is sadly true . And not true. Like most of 9\11.

I know there were people killed. But,man, the numbers (and truth be told I just started looking and doing some math) just seem way off.

Im also gonna try and talk my gf into going over those cdcd numbers



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by exponent
 

If I may ask...who are the victims you refer to? How do you know them?



posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by okiecowboy
reply to post by exponent
 

If I may ask...who are the victims you refer to? How do you know them?


www.silive.com...

This man was alive on Sept 10

And ,if you care to read, the family was told his remains were found and he was creamated.

Many years later the truth came out when bits were found with his DNA.

So who knows what the truth is





new topics
top topics
 
39
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join