It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC asks: What happened to the 1,116 missing 9/11 victims?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by POXUSA

I agree we should stay on topic. The way the towers came down is related somewhat to the topic but as you point out there are other much more pertinent reasons to suspect that many victims were actually "vicsims".

Yes........and although I am banned from Simon Shack's Cluesforum.com and Phil Jayhan's Lets Roll Forums I would still recommend them as starting points for genuine research into the notion of the "Empty Towers," and the valid concept of "VicSims," as outlined by SS. Why am I banned? For the very same reasons that I most likely will get banned here as well - I,E., telling it like it is TRUTHFULLY and with little concern for political correctness and all of the other nonsense that goes along with appeasing the powers that be (which is inclusive of certain strong willed = 'bull headed' Forum owners) so as "not to offend."

edit on 8-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by POXUSA
Why am I banned? For the very same reasons that I most likely will get banned here as well - I,E., telling it like it is TRUTHFULLY and with little concern for political correctness and all of the other nonsense that goes along with appeasing the powers that be (which is inclusive of certain strong willed = 'bull headed' Forum owners) so as "not to offend."

I hate to see people get banned from the forum and some good people have been because they put personal pride before the importance of getting the truth and intelligent speculation out there.

I would implore you not to go down that short road. Swallow pride, adhere to the T&C, be respectful of ownership here, pick your fights carefully and help us get the truth out.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
You don't need fictitious reactors to explain the lack of bodies. They ended up in the basement and roasted slowly over a long period of time, then decomposed for a few months. By the time the bottom was dug out, there was nothing left but bone shards mixed in with tons of concrete and metal trash.

Personally, I find it very hard to believe that as an explanation for the disappearance of nearly 40% of the victims of the WTC events. It stretches credulity a little too much, in my opinion. There must have been something else going on. As fish stories go, that's a whopper.

The eleven hundred that got away!!

edit on 8-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Hard to believe you can be serious. How many months-old animal carcasses do you see? People rot. Even if they weren't pulped and then roasted. Pretty much all that's going to be left is hair and bone shards.

eta: there's plenty of forensic papers online - the time to skeletonization of intact remains in a non-heated enclosed environment is less than four months, and that's with the thing intact to begin with. Add in heat and moisture, and it can go in two weeks. Ground up, it also goes faster.
edit on 8-4-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to this comment by .... IPSEDIXIT

Your argument amounts to "I know better and that's the way it is."

No I am saying with my 35 years experience of body recovery work. I know more than you will ever know or comprehend about this subject.

Sitting in your room having a cry about that, changes nothing.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The Twin Towers - empty! But IF 3,000 or so really were in those buildings and IF they all died then I am absolutely certain that 90 to 95 % of those corpses would have been recovered within several weeks, with a high probability that 50% would have been intact to the point of immediate identifiability - 30% would have been able to have been re-assembled for proper identification insofar as the body parts would have been within a certain specified region - and the remainder easily identified through dental and bone records with only a small portion of that needing DNA analysis for proper ID.

Lots of steel was recovered though - but why weren't they searching for victims rather than immediately searching for and hauling away tons of metal in the dead of night? The fact that the recovery of 3,000 people did NOT occur is proof positive that they were never there in the first place - plain and simple!

Building 7 was empty of course.

I wont even talk about the field in Shanksville inasmuch as we are certain that nothing of significance happened there with respect to the need for forensic identification of alleged 'bodies' - there were none. Why? According to government reports they were all vaporized as were the bodies in the Twin Towers and the Pentagon.

The Pentagon - a few faked up photos made to look like bodies - so phony it was laughable.

So there you have it .........no need for forensic ID at all - Why? Because there were NO bodies at all...........!!!!

BTW - what is it that qualifies me to make such outrageous claims one might ask? Application of sound investigative principles over a period of 11 or so years, common sense, and an adherence to - and love for - the Holy Spirit as teacher, and guide.

edit on 9-4-2013 by POXUSA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

BTW - what is it that qualifies me to make such outrageous claims one might ask? Application of sound investigative principles over a period of 11 or so years, common sense, and an adherence to - and love for - the Holy Spirit as teacher, and guide.

Your qualifications pale in compairison to the gent above you with 35 years of actual recovery experience.

That sums the entire turther movement. A lot of hunches with no realworld experience in the exact field they speak about.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by POXUSA

Your qualifications pale in compairison to the gent above you with 35 years of actual recovery experience.
That sums the entire turther movement. A lot of hunches with no realworld experience in the exact field they speak about.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------< br /> My qualifications are commendably suited to the task at hand. BTW: Just what is it really that thedeadtruth has been doing for 35 years that allows her to wax eloquently about the recovery process of corpses within fallen buildings and the rates of decay of fallen bodies (corpses,i.e)?

Nowhere in my post was there any reference to the duties of an EMT or even a fireman for that matter - Why? Because an EMT's job description doesn't fit into the overall context of my remarks, and its not within their purview to recover and to identify bodies.

Please note as well that I did not describe my lengthy life experience(s) that certainly bear witness to, and contribute greatly to my ability to make sound decisions, and judgments on such weighty matters as government fraud and deception. Why? Nobody's business, and its not a good idea to reveal too much about oneself online.

Excerpt from the opening remarks of the description of an EMT

An emergency medical technician (EMT) is an individual who is trained to respond to emergency situations and perform lifesaving techniques until a patient can be transported to a hospital or treatment facility. Many are also responsible for the safe transfer of patients via ambulance from the scene of an accident or sudden illness to the closest medical facility. In most areas, they have to undergo intense training through a trade school or technical college and obtain a license.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I dunno. Killing people? Who cares, (s)he sounds a lot more persuasive than you and your ghosty spirit guide.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by POXUSA

My qualifications are commendably suited to the task at hand.

Please describe the incident you were involved in that most closely matches the WTC's.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by POXUSA

My qualifications are commendably suited to the task at hand.

Please describe the incident you were involved in that most closely matches the WTC's.

I was NOT involved in an "incident" - what a queer question that is !!!

But I will mention just a few points about my forensic background that certainly apply to the situation with respect to making sane judgements and clear observations as regards the situation at hand - just off the top of my head..........Private Eye 10 yrs - Staff photographer Temple Univ Medical School specializing in forensics, 8 yrs - Postal Inspector - specializing in criminal investigation/forensics, 10 yrs. Saw lotsa dead bodies too.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Get the Spirit to direct you to some forensics books on human decomposition. You'll find out your assumptions are unfounded.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
" the Holy Spirit as teacher, and guide "

Maybe you could get this fantastic individual to pull on a pair of gloves and come help me sometime.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by bacci0909

Ahh, ladies and gentlemen we have the newly developed "high-speed blender effect".

Well, concrete was "ground" to dust so... people were too. After they were hit by a huge jet flying hundreds of miles an hour, blown up in a fireball of 10,000 gallons of jet fuel, burned in diesel and plastic fed fires a 1/4 mile high in 30 mph winds for an hour, then cooked in the basement coals for weeks after the collapse, then dug up by tractors. Why, how do you think they didn't disintegrate after all that? Superman suits?

The bits and pieces recovered could only be identified by DNA. What was that theory of yours now?

Sorry, my mistake, I was not aware that aluminum is stronger than steel.
Especially steel and then reinforced concrete core built to withstand multiple plane "accidents". algoxy.com...

So should they put out a warning on people boiling noodles for pasta now too?
WARNING if you cook your food top long on an open flame, eventually it will melt and collapse in itself, on your stove.

Most that fuel burned upon impact. Seen here.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

Do you have proof of that wind speed? Source? How does concrete turn to dust? Should there still not be pieces and debri? Both buildings collapsed on themselves and some pieces were blown outward, should there not have been more of the deceased around? Say 1,116 more. That's a lot of people man. Where do you get Superman suits? Why could the bits and pieces be only identified by the DNA? What did they do before they had the technology to gather DNA? Nothing?

Do we not owe it to the victims and victims families to give them a proper burial?

Sorry about all the questions but you seemed to have all the answers so I figured I'd ask you.

edit on 10-4-2013 by Gerizo because: grammer fix

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

7055-T7751 Aluminium alloy used in the wings of the 767: ultimate tensile strength 89000 psi, tensile yield strength 86000psi.

A36 steel used in the columns of the WTC: ultimate tensile strength 58,000–80,000 psi, minimum yield strength of 36,000 psi

Yes, the aluminum is stronger.

Now you know.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by Gerizo

7055-T7751 Aluminium alloy used in the wings of the 767: ultimate tensile strength 89000 psi, tensile yield strength 86000psi.

A36 steel used in the columns of the WTC: ultimate tensile strength 58,000–80,000 psi, minimum yield strength of 36,000 psi

Yes, the aluminum is stronger.

Now you know.

Gerizo is right. Aluminum is weaker than steel, but it can be alloyed with other metals to make it stronger than some kinds of steel.

Spider webs are "stronger" even than these alloys and silkworm thread even "stronger".

Many people who support the government's version of 9/11 are being disingenuous on some level.
edit on 10-4-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Gerizo is right. Aluminum is weaker than steel, but it can be alloyed with other metals to make it stronger than some kinds of steel.

Spider webs are "stronger" even than these alloys and silkworm thread even "stronger".

Many people who support the government's version of 9/11 are being disingenuous on some level.

Neither the WTC nor the 767 were made of spider webs or silkworm thread.

The WTC was however, was made of A36 steel ( iron alloyed with carbon to make it stronger)

And the 767 wings were made of 7055-T7751 aluminum.

To bring spiders and worms into the discussion is....disingenuous.

posted on Apr, 11 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

why are you using tensile strength? The steel and aluminum wernt being pulled apart.

They were sheared . Use shear strength.

Now while I do t have specific numbers yet ,steels shear strength is way higher than aluminum

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Another_Nut

Now while I do t have specific numbers yet ,steels shear strength is way higher than aluminum

You are not going to like the numbers you get.

www.roymech.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by Another_Nut

You are not going to like the numbers you get.

www.roymech.co.uk...

Sorry im not going to get into that . Check the disclaimer at the top of that page.

Second was really trying to make the point that both demo and os sides will use whatever it takes to win the argument .

When the reality is...

Nothing known collapsed those buildings. Nothing

Not gravity
Not bombs
Not mininukes
Not terrorists
nothing
edit on 12-4-2013 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join