It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC asks: What happened to the 1,116 missing 9/11 victims?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by Urantia1111

thousands of pre-planted charges that reduced the concrete in the buildings to a fine powder

No one yet has explained how they could have achieved this.

Now maybe you could make some sort of case suggesting all the floors from the impact point downward were wired. But what about the floors above the impact point?
We all saw them destroyed floor by floor to the top.
How does the wiring withstand the destruction below it floor by floor until the time it's supposed to detonate?
How many floors did the last few top floors have to fall before it was their time to detonate? 30? 40?
And yet no unexploded charges were found. No det cord was found.

Yes they have, Gordon Ross presented that not much explosives would have been needed, just strategically places explosives.

Don't forget there was an unprecedented power down in the towers just before 9/11, this is how they were rigged, surely you know about the power down?!

Here's Gordon Ross's presentation, no doubt all you 'debunkers' will rubbish his work, as you do anyone else who does not align their views with the official story...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

As to the bodies being inside thewreckage of the plane?
If the plane gets shredded so do the meat contents inside.

Does this rule apply to hijackers passports?!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Please tell me these things. I will believe you.

A United Airlines Milage Plus card.
A Foam seat cushion.
Life Jackets.
Airliner Itinerary sheet
A Wallet
ATM Bank card
A Letter (mail)
A business card - Day Planner - Wedding band - Address book - Visa Check card - Check Book (same Person)

Here and Here

AS has been said. Why plant this stuff? It's easier and safer (conspiracy wise) just to say everything burned up.

Why plant this stuff?!

Because it add weight to their fairy tale story. Like the impossible passport surviving, it was planted because they wanted people to believe the OS, there is no way in the world some of these items survived and both black boxes did not!

The 1st 'plane' did not even go fully into the towers, so the black box would have been easily recoverable.
They were just conveniently lost, because it was important evidence that needed to be destroyed.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by thesmokingman

No like the explosions that were heard by the heroic firefighters before the buildings came down.

Yah, there were some explosions. Thing is controlled demo as some people call it is a cacophony of boom boom ba boom explosions. Single ones that day could have been anything. Gas lines were ruptured, gas tanks on vehicles, welding tanks, compressed air cylinders, air conditioners.

I take it you've no seem the numerous firemen videos where they say there was a constant boom, boom, boom, as the building collapsed, just like a demolition they said.

Many witness' said the same, I could post videos, but I'm sure you've seen them seeing how much time you have put into 9/11. It just seems you have forgotten about them.

Do you think these firemen and witnesses don't know what they saw and heard?!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by thesmokingman

but Mohamed Atta's passport comes through just fine?

Get your facts strait. It was not Atta's passport and the passport was found before the buildings collapsed.

I found this photo in the NIST photo archives.
edit on 5-4-2013 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

I see someone set the corner of the paper on fire to try and add some 'authenticity'!!

Do you know how long the odds would be for a hijacker's passport to survive?!

Baring in mind how many hijackers were supposedly on the plane.

Doesn't matter if it was before or after the collapse, still not believable, especially when there are no black boxes.

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by ipsedixit

I'll kill a few hundred of this group but none of that group?

It's brutal, but the people we are talking about, the Bush administration, Cheney, etc. are brutal.

No you are saying that the Bush admin and dozens/hundreds of other people had the same mentality to allow them to slaughter thousands of innocent people with no remorse.
Not realistic. Especially when you have no proof.

They killed loads of innocents in places like Iraq post 9/11, so why could they not do it on 9/11?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by POXUSA
Recalling the topic of the thread - NYC asks: What happened to the 1,116 missing 9/11 victims? Baloney!!! There are NO missing victims!!!

Ohhh - you think I'm not familiar with those STAGED family gatherings of supposed 9/11 victims? ALL actors - all phony. Please get real OK?

This is a disgusting assertion and one I know to be wrong as I actually know a couple of victims personally.

A rational response to this would be to evaluate your preconceptions but clearly someone who thinks the 'vicsims' theory is legitimate is not approaching this rationally. Therefore your only response will be to accuse me of being a liar, which is against the rules here.

So, lets see how you can deal with the fact you're certainly wrong.
edit on 14/4/13 by exponent because: (no reason given)

Are you wheeling out that 'story' about you knowing 2 victims again?!

Can you please provide proof you know 2 'victims'?

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
Where are those that should have been on the upper part of the rubble? Nada, nothing, nobody. So all these blender/fire theories are just nonsense.

Regardless of their position. If they were 'on top' of the rubble or in the 'upper part' that means they just fell over a thousand feet along with a hundred thousand tons of steel and concrete. What exactly do you expect to happen?

So you are saying that all humans inside the towers all fell with all the debris on them?!

Impossible!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DeeKlassified

Many witness' said the same, I could post videos, but I'm sure you've seen them seeing how much time you have put into 9/11. It just seems you have forgotten about them.

None of those sound like actual building demolition with explosives (to my ears). That is subjective, like you say. Thanks for the nod for time served. You'll notice however, that I haven't spent as much time lately.

Do you think these firemen and witnesses don't know what they saw and heard?!

I heard a couple hundred stories fall to the ground too. What about those collapses wasn't loud? To be where some were on the ground must have been ear shattering. To say they are saying that demolition materials were used and they are trying to "get that message out" is ignoring that these same firefighters dug through that whole pile and didn't find any leftover firing train components. That stuff is always there afterwards.

They are trained to recognize these things for safety reasons. If they were so sure they heard demo charges, then why didn't I hear any aha, look here is some shock tube and unfired charges with blasting caps, etc.? You know they would be looking for it. With a project that big that stuff would have been littering the pile.

You are asking me to believe the firefighters (who lost buddies) spoke up about "sounds" but then became complicit about actual forensics in the rubble. Uh uh, not buying it.

I would though if you could show me any actual demo materials.

Arms crossed, tapping foot...

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Do you know how long the odds would be for a hijacker's passport to survive?!

Baring in mind how many hijackers were supposedly on the plane.

"Bearing in mind" that they were in the very front of the plane. The only thing more forward of them was the cockpit window. Imagine (for a moment) they wanted it to be found and "put it in the dash". Kind of a "signature" thing?

Doesn't matter if it was before or after the collapse, still not believable, especially when there are no black boxes.

Black boxes were in the far rear of the plane, the most likely place to survive in a crash (for passengers too) into the ground. Do you think the black box specs cover a crash, fire and 100 story building collapse? Oh, and cooking in the basement for weeks afterward?

Kinda doubt it.

The point being that if the front of the plane and contents crashed through the building and rained down onto the street, it was subsequently not exposed to fire and collapse. That would make it more likely to survive.

Whats the issue anyway? Them guys were on the plane. They signed their names and placed their photos aboard. So one was found. Miraculous. I bet if you look hard enough at this photo with the zoom you will see his body parts there as well.

Do look through here. Especially the bottom portion that has a ton of links to "debris".

parts

"...I noticed in the courtyard that there were valises, suitcases, strewn about the courtyard. There were wallets everywhere, broken glass, and then I noticed that there were airplane tickets." FDNY firefighter John Moribito

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

They killed loads of innocents in places like Iraq post 9/11, so why could they not do it on 9/11?

Well... yah. In fact the whole world war thing is just heating up. It is a direct result of 911. You won't find me differing about that. Just about

"De Plane boss, De Plane!'

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
update.

Talked to my friend .he is getting copies of any legal doc he can find with Peter

And here's the real kicker . According to him his mom didn't even know about him not being on the ssdi .

True or not I don't know,but im planning a vacation to ny at the beginning of summer . When I get back I hope to have lots of stuff to post.

Again I will repeat.

I can only confirm Peter was a person. I suspect that all the first responders who were killed existed.

Who knows about any of the others

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ecapsretuo
Remember the vehicles surrounding the WTC; they were absolutely incinerated. it is not possible that a building collapse would cause such intense heat at street level.

Yes it is. Lots of burning debris from the building = burning cars. And I can tell you right now, if you set a car on fire you won't have much left after an hour or so.

There were hundreds of vehicles which stood where they parked with the tires, interior, anything that was not metal - gone! Burnt into the air!

1.bp.blogspot.com...

The interior of a cop car was practcally "vaporized' by the high heat.

2.bp.blogspot.com...

In Australia we see stuff like this all the time after bushfires. It's perfectly normal.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeeKlassified
Are you wheeling out that 'story' about you knowing 2 victims again?!

Can you please provide proof you know 2 'victims'?

What sort of proof would you like? I may be attending a ceremony next year but I'm not about to post my name and address for lunatics to harass me.

So yeah you're either going to have to call me a liar or accept that victims exist and any other idea would be insane.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
This is a valid question that I believe needs to be addressed.

Addressed how?
But... what the conspiracy here?

Is anybody at all trying to say that the 1000 people were NOT in the building? That they never existed? That they magically got teleported out to UFO mothercraft at the moment it collapsed? That they were all off in a secret illuminati meeting elsewhere at the time? That they were actually all immortal beings, climbed out of the rubble and assumed new identities? That their remains were identified and secretly scuttled away to a secret location by TPTB?

Rather than being all vague and wishy washy with uncertain insinuations about a "question" that might be "interesting", would anyone care to stand up and say what they actually think.

edit on 30-5-2013 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

So why mention it at all then? You really think it gives you more credibility?

The standards you hold others to requires proof for everything. Which you dismiss when presented with.

6. Demonstrate consistency. A clear sign of intellectual dishonesty is when someone extensively relies on double standards. Typically, an excessively high standard is applied to the perceived opponent(s), while a very low standard is applied to the ideologues' allies.

The 10 Signs of Intellectual Dishonesty

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Addressed how?
But... what the conspiracy here?

Is anybody at all trying to say that the 1000 people were NOT in the building? That they never existed?

Quite a few people. Welcome to the last knockings of 9/11 "Truth". It's not an edifying place.

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hi ,I'm new to ATS ,and I just wanted to post something here,as a New Yorker ,and as a 911 first responder .
I had retired from NYC EMS ,in Dec of 2000,to begin work in my new profession .
I was a NYC paramedic ,for 15 + years .
They call people who remain in the system that long ,dinosaurs .Most people barely last 5 years .

Two of my closest friends lived in Manhattan on 911 ,and one ended up huddled in a bank revolving door,with ten strangers ,right next to tower two ,as it fell .

If she heard thunder ,for the next two years or so ,she would have an anxiety attack . She was one of those people you saw in photos ,covered in white dust .

My other friends husband was at home. As it occured,he went up on the roof of his building in the east village ,and watched it,with bare eyes . Occur . He SAW the second plane hit the second tower ,with his own eyes . He watched the towers fall ,with his own eyes .

Planes,hit the towers ok .
The fact many people who discuss this,were not in nyc when it happened ,or were so young ,its more of a myth to you ,means,ask people who were there.

I ,in utter disbelief ,watched this happen on tv where I worked ,and I left,went to my old EMS station ,and went down there with my old co workers ,just because I felt it was my duty .
Dozens of retired EMS workers did this.
I was there ,the entire first week . I was there when Bush showed up .

The bodies ,more than likely ,vaporized on impact of the weight of each floor dominoeing ,one on top of the other.
No one was intact . We found HUNDREDS of body parts . Some the size of a finger ,some almost whole .

People closer to the ground ,remained more intact .

That being said ,this may have been orchestrated ,it may be a false flag. That is unimportant to me .

I saw one comment saying,they weren't sure if the first responders were real ...

I assure you,they were. I dug out some of their bodies,only identifable ,,by their lapel name tag .
One of my old partners died that day ,and I have lost count of all the ones that died since,from exposures, at ground zero .

Total,I knew 13 EMS people who died ,and one fireman ,on 911 .
People I know saw the events with their own eyes,both from a distance,and at the scene .
I was there,myself,the first week of clean up .....

I know people who should have been there that day ,but for some reason ,didn't go to work .

Just , ....to say the people who died,in THIS instance ,did not really die,is an insult to their memories .
Carlos Lillo ,was my partner when I first went to EMS .
Deborah Reeve,was my partner in the bronx,and one of my best friends.
Dozens of my coworkers ,and even a journalist ,have all died horrible deaths,because of this event ,since it occured.
I've lost count at this point.

Please,discuss,but be respectful of the people who died .
They do have friends and family out here,who can tell you ,YES,THEY WERE REAL !

I have nothing else to add.

Yes I think our govt was involved,but I must distance myself from actual speculation ,lest I go insane from thinking about it .
It did happen .People died .Bodies were completely lost in some cases.

Cheers
edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PtolemyII

We know planes hit the towers.

Floors did not pancake, even NIST rejects that notion...

NIST’s findings do not support the “pancake theory” of collapse, which is premised on a progressive failure of the floor systems in the WTC towers (the composite floor system—that connected the core columns and the perimeter columns—consisted of a grid of steel “trusses” integrated with a concrete slab; see diagram). Instead, the NIST investigation showed conclusively that the failure of the inwardly bowed perimeter columns initiated collapse and that the occurrence of this inward bowing required the sagging floors to remain connected to the columns and pull the columns inwards. Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking phenomenon.

www.nist.gov...

What needs to be explained is how sagging trusses can pull in columns, because that is the crutch of the NIST report. Everything else is really irrelevant.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join