It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC asks: What happened to the 1,116 missing 9/11 victims?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is a valid question that I believe needs to be addressed. As this article states, when buildings collapse, the debris crushes people, not turn them into shreds. This is a good point. That means about 1/3 of the bodies are missing?

In every building collapse in history, all of the victims’ bodies have been recovered more or less intact. That is because falling buildings crush human bodies. They do not shred them into tiny pieces, or cause them to vanish into thin air.

This is a very interesting article that really makes you think. I will just let you read it and decide for yourselves what to think?
I think its great that this is not going away and people are still asking questions and trying to investigate it more. presstv.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Now, more than 11 years later, the New York City government is finally acknowledging the mystery. In a memo to the 9/11 victims’ families, NYC official Casey Holloway announced that this Monday, April 1st, the city’s Chief Medical Examiner will begin sifting through 60 truckloads of World Trade Center construction debris at Fresh Kills Landfill on Staten Island. The city says it hopes to find remains of at least some of the 1,116 missing victims.

So what do they expect to find after 11 years? Just another waste of money and time that could be used elsewhere. A few bones here and there will not justify over 1000 people.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Maybe a floor or two would "crush" people.

911 collapse was a hi speed blender filled with steel girders, blocks of cement, ground glass and office furniture.

Oh yah, and a few bits of flesh.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Here is an auditorium I found that seated 1000 people. Now imagine all those boxes are missing bodies.

Something does seem amiss and it's not just the bodies.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Thermite fueled fires perhaps? Lots of bodies were probably incinerated.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Iran really really doesn't like us, do they? That is their media organization, after all. (Owned by the Republic of Iran Broadcasting).

I find it more than a little disingenuous myself that they fail to mention a very important part while suggesting over a thousand people just vanished ..or that there is some nefarious reason for the debris being less than paper calculations would have put it at.

The fires in the debris pile burned for 3 months. A friend of mine was a detective with NYPD when that happened and worked down at the site in the early days. He's confirmed the burning rubble deep within the rubble piles and I'm sure that was more than sufficient to incinerate people. That would explain why they found intact parts or nothing at all. Not too much in between. It's sure a morbid thing, but funeral homes cremate people every day in a rather short amount of time. 3 months probably didn't leave anything to find.

Besides... I know they sifted that debris like an archeological site as it came into Fish Kills. Looking for or hiding evidence, whichever side a person takes on it...but either way, what could possibly be left to find? It's ghoulish to even do this, IMO.

+26 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

911 collapse was a hi speed blender filled with steel girders, blocks of cement, ground glass and office furniture.

Ahh, ladies and gentlemen we have the newly developed "high-speed blender effect". As with the pancake theory and the suggestion that the "plane" that hit the pentagons wings vaporized upon impact, we are again supposed to allow the events of this fateful day to defy any resemblance of basic physics and common-sense logic. Got it

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

The fires in the debris pile burned for 3 months. A friend of mine was a detective with NYPD when that happened and worked down at the site in the early days. He's confirmed the burning rubble deep within the rubble piles and I'm sure that was more than sufficient to incinerate people. That would explain why they found intact parts or nothing at all.

That's a valid explanation. I forgot about the molten metal reports. It would have been one big cremation.

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I think the Iranian media asks a lot more common sense questions than the Jewish/American lie machine.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
He's confirmed the burning rubble deep within the rubble piles and I'm sure that was more than sufficient to incinerate people.

Yeah, that is plausible. At least the most plausible thing I can think of

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Keep in mind there were a lot of firsts that day:
First time an airliner has vaporized upon impact
First time a building has collapsed due to a fire(there were THREE this day)
At one point in the article it talks about the theory that an explosion may have caused the bodies to be blown apart.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well there was an exlosion that totalled the lobby of one building and there were other reports by other survivors of explosions, plus the firemens testimony and the film clip of the fireman speaking and a loud explosion going off that day........
Then there was BLDG 7.....................................????

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I could be very wrong here, but in a crematorium I always understood that the major bones were left and have to be ground up to put in with the ashes. Anyone here work in a crematorium?

P

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bacci0909

Ahh, ladies and gentlemen we have the newly developed "high-speed blender effect".

Well, concrete was "ground" to dust so... people were too. After they were hit by a huge jet flying hundreds of miles an hour, blown up in a fireball of 10,000 gallons of jet fuel, burned in diesel and plastic fed fires a 1/4 mile high in 30 mph winds for an hour, then cooked in the basement coals for weeks after the collapse, then dug up by tractors. Why, how do you think they didn't disintegrate after all that? Superman suits?

The bits and pieces recovered could only be identified by DNA. What was that theory of yours now?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

such a callousness only indicates one thing, heartless. Perhaps a family member of one who was killed that day happened to read your delusion but apparently having a conscience is beyond you.

For example, a search in 2010 found 76 more fragments of remains on the roof of the 40-story Deutsche Bank building 250 feet from the South Tower. Previously, over 750 human bone fragments, each less than a half-inch long, were collected from this roof

source: Bone fragments

yeah, a collapsing building will jettison steel beams and bone fragments.

bearers of false witness.that aid in a coverup of mass murder. ... what more can be said?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

At one point in the article it talks about the theory that an explosion may have caused the bodies to be blown apart.

You mean like a plane exploding into a building for instance?
Passengers...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

I was responding to the OP statement;

As this article states, when buildings collapse, the debris crushes people, not turn them into shreds. This is a good point.

This is a "body thread". Discussion of forensics is not "heartless". I guess there is no nice way to address it. But thanks for the reminder.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

No... That isn't true...and I'll leave it with saying I know that from personal experience in something I had to attend and after making the arrangements and wish I could forget entirely.

Teeth can remain ...some bone fragments...but if the funeral home has done the job right, not much else. Please don't ask more on that from me. I'm sharing this because it's very relevant and unfortunately, I know it to share.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

Please don't resort to emotional rhetoric. It's the last bastion of a losing argument.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Thanks Wrabbit!

P

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join