There is NO blueprint

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Now I know I am going to get jammed with comments regarding how I am not willing to fight. Look, I have been around. I have went through all of the stages of political affiliations, trying to find a fit. I marched against the war in Iraq in my state. I thought that Obama was bringing change. I have graduated from all of that and realized what the left right paradigm is all about. 9/11 shook me to my core. I have never been the same. To understand that everything you were ever taught was a lie, is a hard medicine to take.

Moving on...

I don't give a bunch what kind of weapons you have. They have drones to handle you. I just saw a post on facebook with a bunch of hillbillies in the swamp packing heavy, with a caption that read something like " come and get it", and I am thinking one drone on your rear and your are dust. The aggressive capabilities of the police state will be no match for armed citizens.

It is too late. They have already designed all the laws to take any patriot out. Everyone was asleep while they were crafting their plans.

Oh yeah, come to me with your democrat vs republican bullhockey. While everyone has been arguing about CRAP that makes no difference, they have been stealing everything that is not tied down, along with crafting draconian legislation that is going to take us out.

Oh noes, google has Ceasar Chavez on the search page!!!! Oh noes, gay people might marry!!!! There is a war on Christmas!!!!!! Anything to keep simple minded idiots distracted.

Meanwhile, the destruction of this country is complete now.

You brave people, what are you gonna do now huh?? Where were you 10 years ago when it would have mattered?? No you were all cheering on the war against innocents in Iraq for no freakin reason. No one was paying attention then.

Submit to your masters.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Haha... powerful words with a lot of truth.

You're right, guns wont solve anything at this point.

But there are still ways to solve it. Submitting is not the answer.

The moment you give up is the moment they win.

This is an information war now, a battle of wits.

Winning means outsmarting them at their own game.

They can be defeated without a single shot being fired.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Oh you think you have something on the state? Wait till they pull a Cyprus on the citizens. You will then see the full force of the federal government, tough guy.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

This is NOT a battle of wits anymore. This will come down to bloodshed. There is no talking to be done. We are owned. Some people don't realize the futility.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Guys, remember they said happy thoughts=better future, we must believe in the Andromeda council!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail

Oh you think you have something on the state? Wait till they pull a Cyprus on the citizens. You will then see the full force of the federal government, tough guy.

It seems you missed the entire point of what I was saying. All I was saying is the nature of the game has changed... it is now an information war and guns don't mean squat in this battle. I was also pointing out that there are ways out of this, the only thing which can't be destroyed in this universe is energy, and even that's debatable.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

This is NOT a battle of wits anymore. This will come down to bloodshed. There is no talking to be done. We are owned. Some people don't realize the futility.

You are blind if you cannot see that we are imprisoned by only abstract laws and informational intimidation. You said it yourself, this can no longer be solved with weapons because we have no chance... putting it down to bloodshed ensures our own defeat. The only way to win is to outplay them in the information war of the modern age. The pen is mightier than the sword my friend...
edit on 2/4/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I don't give a bunch what kind of weapons you have. They have drones to handle you.

Just like they handled the Afghans, right?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

Yep, just like they handled the Afghans, Yemenis, Pakistanis...ad infinitum

BTW you do know that there are NATO troops in Afghanistan...right??

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Hey, I am down.

How do you propose we handle this situation??

Should I write to my congressman or senator

Oh, should I facebook it??

Maybe would could all chip in and buy an airplane banner???

I am trying to think of ideas. Help me out.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I get that. The only problem is how do you transmit the message???

They have everyone arguing about stuff that doesn't matter.

Few people see the big picture.

It will take Cyprus-style to wake people up.

By then it is too late.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

It's not about "spreading a worthwhile message", people do that all the time and it clearly doesn't have much of an effect. I'm talking about something much more than that... something more along the lines of what Wikileaks does by exposing high level crime and corruption by leaking information that has a hard hitting effect. By exposing the true criminals it's possible to remove them from their positions in Government and rebuild the system from the ground up. All it takes is enough effort and enough information to incriminate them and get enough support for their dismissal or arrest. Of course it's an extremely difficult proposition, but it's not an impossible thing to do.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I love your positive thinking. But I don't think we could find one American that does not know that the tbtf banks got a huge bailout and avoided criminal prosecution. But they are like "ho, hum, where's the pizza."

It will take something huge to awaken the populace. By then it is gonna be too late.

All of the laws have been put in place to quell any kind of uprising.

Who are you going to tell??

Hey, I am down with informing others, what do you suggest we do??

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

reply to post by METACOMET

Yep, just like they handled the Afghans, Yemenis, Pakistanis...ad infinitum

BTW you do know that there are NATO troops in Afghanistan...right??

i got news for ya, they are flyin drones all over afghanstan, and mujahedin / taliban are still there fighting, and have been for what twelve years now.

if a population of roughly thirty six million goat hearding, poppy growing jihadist can fight off first, the the USSR, which was known to be one of the blood thirstiest regimes ever. then stand up to the might of the The US and the U.S. led NATO forces. What makes you think that people with a little more sophistication can't stand up to them.

granted a lot of people here are soft, but there are just as many hard ass's here to. and many of those hard ass's are just as ingenuitive as, the goat hearding, poppy growers are. hell there are even some that really smart people.

edit on 2-4-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

Hey, I appreciate your response but, while I hope you are right, I am gonna have to disagree.

They are not trying to wreck the place in Afghanistan, the black op contingent need to keep the poppies flowing and all that. The general administration of Afghanistan is corrupt to the core. So what we have there is a force that quells anyone that would disrupt the flow of cash flow that feeds the geopolitical aims of the west.

Let's say East L.A. goes all crazy. How do you think the government would handle that?? What about Oakland??? Or let's get out of California and go to another urban city. How about Nashville?? So they get all crazy, how do you think that would get handled by our police state?

We may have them outnumbered but we don't have them outgunned.

There are many ways to quell a population. Capital controls, like we are seeing in Cyprus. Road blocks, not allowing people to move or migrate somewhere else. Martial law, with strict curfews.

We have never been exposed to this type of scenario.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Ten years ago I was just a kid learning about this stuff like anyone else. Today I'm a revolutionary and I plan to fight.

Just because my predecessors failed to take action will never succumb me to to fail without trying. History is filled with countless tales of revolutions where the underdog, going against forces of insurmountable, unbeatable, odds, comes out on top and gains their independence. I believe in history. I believe that if reason tells us that there is no chance than there has to be some kind of watchful eye of indignation watching over people that allows them to fight and win their freedom in this eternal struggle that occurs on this planet.

What has happened in these United States is nothing new. It is repeated history. It is simply refined. But so are those who will fight against it. There are those that accept slavery and tyranny and those who will stand by and denounce all action as irrational and inconsiderate - but in history those people have always existed. Those people were always proven wrong in the end when the minorities - those who stood against all odds in defiance of their so called masters won freedom for themselves and those very same people who denounce them.

But let the people denounce. Let the government denounce. Let them all denounce.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Always remember that and never lose hope. Never forget what the powers above us have done that so many ignore, and never accept this as life... for when you accept a life that is not worth living, then you might as well already be dead.

edit on 3-4-2013 by TheNewRevolution because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNewRevolution

I starred your post. I love your spirit.

There have been so many laws that have been passed that subvert our constitution, I don't know that we would be able to put up a front that would last that long.

So many outside issues. You would have MSM identifying people as rebels and enjoining the masses to turn the true patriots in. There would be so much manipulation by the airwaves that only the awoken would know what was up.

A technician was installing my internet the other day and he still thinks that there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq and the reason they weren't found is because they were moved to Syria. Swear to gawd, and he was a brother. Full on right wing, hate radio informed, I should say dis-informed, and ready to fight anyone who is against the USA.

It will not be pretty.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   

The aggressive capabilities of the police state will be no match for armed citizens.

You must have been not paging attention to the Iraq war.

A few thousand insurgents nearly brought the US military to it's knees.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Do you have a job or on welfare, pay taxes, pay for utilities battling to make ends meet?
They dont need to enslave people who already are enslaved.
The drones are the prison guards on societies walls.
There not there to stop undesirables breaking in, they are there to make sure the prisioners dont break out
and do there hard labour each day like good imates should.
The hillbillies you spoke of dont give a crap because theyre outside the walls and the drones dont give a woot about the backwoods roaming native ferals

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
The worst thing people could do is "Rise up", all guns blazing.

They won't be enough and would play right into the hands of the people they want to beat.

Noble though it is to want freedom,

we are lucky if we get to choose our prisons.

Mr. Athlone and Chaotic Order said it well.

All we can do is Deny Ignorance and hope that our butterfly wings can create a hurricane.

edit on 3/4/2013 by Theflyingweldsman because: A single interaction can have multiple interpretations.

top topics

join