It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat rooms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Are there any free chat rooms on the net? Yahoo used to have them but they canceled them.

Gs

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GermanShep

Here's one that's free

Chat With Babes

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GermanShep

Paltalk has them ..and there are several if you search for "Chat room for my website" .. Less advertised to the general public for most of those, but no less public if you go straight to them.

I'd warn ya by my personal experience on Paltalk a few years ago...Conservatives in political rooms? Don't live long. I mean Ban/Boot type live..not just catching flak from everyone. I think I got a whole 2-3 types out, at most, in several before being kicked for politics ..and they were rooms for it too.

Then..if you're real daring ..there is the Granddaddy of them all. I.R.C.. That's the wild wild west of the Internet to sign directly into with a client tho...so user discretion and experience is really helpful for staying safe there. (A client with active security countermeasures is also VERY helpful)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Okay let me narrow it down a bit.. How about ones "by location" like state wise.. Like yahoo had.. thanks!

Gs

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GermanShep
Okay let me narrow it down a bit.. How about ones "by location" like state wise.. Like yahoo had.. thanks!

Gs

I believe those are gone from Yahoo because Chris Hansen from How to Catch a Predator fame was jamming up all the pedo users who needed to locate their chosen bait by state and region.

But I'm sure there's some cam sites out there, ya know being the internet and all.

Google is a click away.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Komonazmuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Cam Sex Rots Your Brain!

This has been a community service announcement.

new topics

top topics

join