It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction to Alchemy(Magick), 101, A beginners guide...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Hey all, i wanted to post a very small introduction to Magick as a response to network dude's thread Tell me about Magick. First let me say its a very interesting thread and has some really good information i suggest you read it if your into the subject. Secondly let me state for the record, i know the differences between what alchemy and the other types of magick are, or magic or i dont care about the spelling thats not what this thread is about. I choose to call it alchemy for personal reasons and those of you experienced in the arts might understand more or less the art of language and how you learn to really use it and what it means after you delve deep into the occult. But lets not discuss semantics.

I want to present a VERY simple, yet affective exercise that i use. This is so basic, so simple, you probably already do it and don't even know what your doing! I know, i know, it kind of seems like it goes along the lines of the movie The Secret, or What The Bleep Do We Know, or one of those other catchy films everyone is always talking about but let me tell you. NONE of this films really tell you how to do it in my own personal opinion. But their somewhat informative if you can decipher whats good and whats bad. So anyway, off to the exercise.

What do I need?

The answer to that question varies depending on your platform.

Wait, what are we going to be doing?

Working out! Yay, i know everyone on ATS loves working out.

Oh, well I'm not interested anymore...

Just give it a shot! Although i can't promise results i swear to you it will help you in all areas of your life.

--------

Ok sorry about that i just wanted to have some fun with you guys lol. So anyway here it goes.

I want everyone to pick a physical exercise, weather be a workout routine you already engage in, or something you wish to do, or a workout you limited to doing physically.

For example, i pick situps, pushups, pullups, and squats. I pick these because you can usually do them in your home or backyard or anyway if you dont have a gym membership.

Now on your first day i want to just pick one of the exercises and do as many as you can before you stop.

Next, i want you now set a goal. Let me give you an example, today i start with 75 weighted situps at 9lbs of weight, my next set was 50 situps, and my next set 25. This was not easy but i refused to quit. I hit 60 and determined myself to keep going pushing through all of negative thoughts and ACHIEVING MY GOAL. That is the most important part.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS IF YOU ALREADY MADE THE CHOICE TO QUIT. I DONT WANT YOU PRACTICING BAD MAGICK BECAUSE OF ME.

Now DO IT!

Now you say, this doesnt sound like magick, this doesnt sound like alchemy, how does this work?

This works because you are estabilishing a pattern of energy in your lives by determining yourself and not quiting, you establish a pattern of winning. YOU ARE THE WINNER, YOU DID IT! YOU DIDNT QUIT RIGHT AT THE END!

This is one of the easiest things you can with magick and energy.

-----------------

Ok, so i tried to put that as fun and in the best way that i could please fire away! If you need clarity please ask, and please i dont care if your a cynic. Try out the political madness thread or something. Anyway enjoy...

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the post-

Its actually hard too find alike minds too share the "duality" between.

I think that's a key word right there- Duality... Too cause and effect.. To say - You get at what you "need(s)" but too what cost. (those around you) - So really- I find things do balance out when you take the grains to thought. What it would feel or to be in there shoes. A split understanding, no matter what level - With human, nature, objects, metaphysical.. (used that term a lot recently)

So in this knowing- before our time even, too share - these practices of the art and mind have always been flourishing through t ages, but get bad recognition in many classes...

Why? ... Because its always abused... The greed in power becomes a force... and eventually giving yourself up.
Its hard to keep track at this age, whats real, whats not there... But in all - the concept of sharing, an "global" open-consciousnesses... an Art.

I say first, learn more about yourself... your goals... and more importantly, your mind/body- And in history, what has influenced these practices... ( Freemasonry.. Errmm...
)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

I agree and thats why we start with our body, it will help people ground out, learn about themselves become more aware, AND OH WAIT, the best part,

they will be practicing a very powerful form of magick and thats to overcome ones self and push past the i cant and the i wont mentality and blast into achievement, focus, grounding and self knowledge. the initiate will learn their limits, they will learn who they are and what they are willing to do.

oh the martial artist in me loves this exercise.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yes- What you say there, clarifies more so -

My practice never just came of question, or the worlds of "works" that transitioned into a belief... I more so have been handed many directions -

A strong mind - will never brittle or break into any threatening or stressful situation(s)- A "collected and calm" state- never needing to lash out "Negatively" but too "bend" and manifest whats around into your workings... To not and allow any personal thought of emotion too brush off-- When your at full peace with yourself... you can amend whats around you.

Like i said before - the practical things in flourish (which has always been there) - Ive been told of trickery - Satanism - But theres a light and dark to everything, which you feed, in a way ect..

My main topics, i started with,
-Astrology
-Philosophy
-Meditation and the arts.
-Geometry
-Social belief and practices.. (personal)

The equation of "time" starts too become non existent or believable anymore as i go along with practices ... A assuring sign.. I know.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Not what I was expecting.

I wouldn't call that magic though. It's just being in charge of your body.
Your body does what you tell it to do, not the other way around. Many people don't understand that, or they don't believe it. Regardless, it is a very powerful truth. Once you realize it, you can pretty much accomplish any physical feat.

But, I wouldn't call it magic.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I want to summon a demon to do my bidding.

Is that possible at some level?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Not what I was expecting.

I wouldn't call that magic though. It's just being in charge of your body.
Your body does what you tell it to do, not the other way around. Many people don't understand that, or they don't believe it. Regardless, it is a very powerful truth. Once you realize it, you can pretty much accomplish any physical feat.

But, I wouldn't call it magic.

Wouldn't call it magic . Would agree there..

But i think too - someone has too be aware, like you said, too believe.. the "clockwork" that is with your body.
More so- though, i believe you first have too know and care for that part - your body, then mind .. Then the aspirations in quarry.

The level of dependencies as so broad and person(s), the environmental factors as well- mend in too cause/effect.
The understanding is a small aspect, more what works and what doesn't for each.

Too add: Id rather of meditate first, then practice say.. "a ritual", using tools too my needs, (kinds of crystal gemstones work well, based off of many factors, par say) Vibrations and set frequency... Your mind in a trance can do so much! (energy, Frquency, Vibration,) N. Tesla) .

So - yeah- id rather, in body... be in a forest... then a city... to practice... (personally)
edit on 2-4-2013 by Y3K89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I want to summon a demon to do my bidding.

Is that possible at some level?

At which level depends haha!

You could give yourself up - but ... =/

Probably not the best way... Now where getting into talks about GaGa, beyonce.. many many many others... haha Bush... ect.... in all - the "Illuminati"

I like too think that Masonry and the goverment group are related even more closely with say... the Royals and.. whom then knows--- higher beings??

This is what ATS is for.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Not what I was expecting either. Though I admire your persevering attitude.

Now, dig into this site and see if you can persevere?

When you can make the cant from the cant not, you are on your way.

"Each applicant for admission to the ancient Mystery Temples was expected to possess a high standard of character and ability."

Ability maybe? Character, we'll see.

Levity.com
edit on 2-4-2013 by ElleLachyme because: Not posse

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElleLachyme

Thank you for the site reference ; digging away

as a rule from troth :

"Meditate on the symbols I give thee. Keys are they, though hidden from men."

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I was going to reply individually but i realized my response to both of you was the same.

I start with the body as a foundation because it has the ability to ground you when you need grounding. I want to establish the right thought patterns and build the right pattern of electricity in the mind using the body as the tool. Thats where we start.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Its not that its magick or alchemical, because it is alchemical but its a very simple form of it. It will enable people to build a base to work around.

How about if i put it this way for you...

Will, into change.

We will ourselves through the workout with the eventuality of it changing our physical body. It starts with the choice in the mind.

This is an alchemical truth.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Y3K89

Too add: Id rather of meditate first, then practice say.. "a ritual", using tools too my needs, (kinds of crystal gemstones work well, based off of many factors, par say) Vibrations and set frequency... Your mind in a trance can do so much! (energy, Frquency, Vibration,) N. Tesla) .

Yeah but thats not easy and you cant directly experience the result of such without first the belief and second the level of focus required to accomplish such tasks successfully. Using the body allows you to see direct results of your will power. It also doesnt require as much focus.

Meditation requires practice. A lot of it. And ritual can be successful if you the right ones, you choose to believe them, or you do them with people who really know how to exercise its power on you.

Entering the mouth of the dragon is one such ritual where you can directly experience its results if done properly with people who have the experience and the right magic, in a manner of speaking.

Working with dragons is dangerous though those things dont play, and i dont mean the fairy tale ones either.
edit on 2-4-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

Add, took me a few trys to get what i really wanted to say out.
edit on 2-4-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

=) Thank you.

Your right, meditation does take much practice.. Ive been aware for 2 years in full now- with the wide areas of practice. With my meditation, I know i could very well prove that the stage is very real. Its difficult ; for many its hard to keep a clear mind- and then thats where the belief structure plays in... The attitude to awareness, and evade the ones around... sometimes hard with the 3rd sense of sound.

Ive been very in depth about and practicing with "Astral Projection", and obe's (out of body) with much enlighten and remembering all senses.. Such as with links with paranormal; which the practices have assured me... ...

Maybe you can help me -onequestion- -- From my last vision with practice, and never yet have found anything regarding what i saw too describe..

I was doing an astral projection before, remembering ... what i seen best to describe: It started out with 2 pillars on both sides to me, both covered with green snakes, and a stone sun in the center with the moon shining above- Behind the stone sun was a blue, sky blue light, with bright white light around the blue. The stones, light, and pillars disappeared- and was surrounded by blackness... although the blackness felt confined but could not see, just feel... And in the center of the black square was - i can describe best... If you took 2 kings crowns, and had one flipped upside down and the other upright- conjoining them together... best way too say it - a big circle with a "pattern" (like a kings crown) going around completing the light through the patterns... The lines between the top and bottom circle eliminated like a neon white and multi-colored glow.

That was my first ever experience before the paranormal ones... So too know, and have experienced that... logged.. This life force is all linked together. even after whats not really here... and whats gone.. (is it really?)

The dragons... Ive got a best friend whom is very intuitive about my interests too- well, really.. ive grasped many for there own directions to- But they have talked of this before.. and now you mention of it... humm..

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well some of us have arthritis and so moified yoga or tai chi, would be most useful, qiqong. Grounding not of earth but in our bodies.

I found something that is from Tao, from a friend, that actually helps. The ying yang in its nice meaning, is the outer and inner or, the energy body/physical body. So to bring the golden light of highest love and frequency, not the whole full spectrum, more the invisible stuff, through to your third eye, your heart chakra and your chi, and the 3 points become as one, also bathing body in it, my knees healed up enough to dance and excercise mildly in one night.

Energy, from HS is better and greater than earth energy by the way. I don't call this magic, more miracles and reality and spirit abilities and just the way life is.
edit on 2-4-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join