It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumors of collaboration between ET intelligences and our government is pure disinfo

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is classic disinformation cooked up decades ago by agents. Purposefully leaked little by little into ufology circles. Until so much of it started showing up in bits and pieces it actually looked possible that something could be going on as far as collaboration is concerned. Do not be fooled. And for all of our sakes can you please stop spreading this ridiculous crap. Eisenhower meeting with greys
Most higher ups aren't even briefed on the subject. It's on a need to know basis. Such that even Obama isn't considered on the list of people that need to be in the know.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Let's say aliums are extremely more advanced than us

Why would they want to mingle with a planet whose inhabitants kill each other over meaningless things?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthExpected

That question has been asked thousands of times.

Have you never attempted to answer it yourself?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
1) disinfo to what end
2) How would you know if you state that basically nobody but the tippy top are briefed on the truth (what are your credentials to suggest you also know?)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

We don't know.

It's all speculation. What we do know, is that the military used to benefit on people thinking their top secret aircrafts were from outer space.
Now I think it is about hiding Tesla-like technology.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Thread tip: you ought to start off with your premise, then elaborate and demonstrate the points you're making. Try to enlighten readers of your thread as to why you come to these conclusions.

Opinions are like...you know what I mean....everyone's got one.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I never come up with a straight answer

What are they even after? The Earth's resources? If they're advanced enough to travel from their home planet/galaxy to ours, wouldn't they have developed ways to exterminate us without trouble?

On the same subject, if they ARE collaborating with the government, why aren't they using the full extent of the Aliens' technology? Assuming the Aliens' minds are advanced enough, just brainwashing us into not even thinking things like this should be no trouble whatsoever.

Maybe they're just bored?

Wait, even if they ARE here for the Earths' resources, what could we possibly have they don't, if what they have is better already for the very reason of interstellar travel being possible? And, if the planet DOES have something unique to it, why didn't they just take it already?
edit on 2-4-2013 by SouthExpected because: More questions dammit

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The government produced a system to make talking, yes that's talking, balls of plasma.

Add this to the super huge chevrons , triangles and other weird projects, sure seems a good idea to blame off world entities.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I have no credentials. I am simply well read on the subject. Even Jimmy Carter himself inquired about it and was shot down. He looked into the matter after a sighting of his own. This subject has been undertaken by certain very powerful wealthy well entrenched groups whose very existence is debatable. Very simply put the military industrial complex.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I took that into consideration. However being as lazy as I am at the moment I decided to forgo any elaborate argument. My apologies. All of this is very well documented. If any of you care to learn more about the truth of this subject read Richard Dolan's two volumes on the national security state and the ufo coverup.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by d00d557

We don't know.

It's all speculation. What we do know, is that the military used to benefit on people thinking their top secret aircrafts were from outer space.
Now I think it is about hiding Tesla-like technology.

We do though. We have direct evidence of disinformation being handed down to over eager ufologists. i.e. Linda Multon Howe with Richard Doty as well as William Cooper and his handler. The latter of which actively involved in disseminating disinformation in order to "get closer to the truth". Even at the expense of his colleagues.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthExpected

This series explains the alien agenda. I always subscribed to the polar opposites of either they are hostile and can do whatever they wish, or they would be peaceful and not exploit us and our resources, but apparently as explained in these videos there is a third way, a hidden insidious takeover. Not sure I believe it but the music is cool:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I took that into consideration. However being as lazy as I am at the moment I decided to forgo any elaborate argument. My apologies. All of this is very well documented. If any of you care to learn more about the truth of this subject read Richard Dolan's two volumes on the national security state and the ufo coverup.

Another thing

Does that make the government stupid or the aliens stupid? I mean, let's say the government covers up things like UFO sightings. Did you know what they call most people who say they saw aliums?

Nutjobs

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

Most higher ups aren't even briefed on the subject. It's on a need to know basis. Such that even Obama isn't considered on the list of people that need to be in the know.

Those are "people"?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eedjee
reply to post by d00d557

Those are "people"?

Unfortunately yes.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So all of the accounts of the people who were DoD employees or contractors stating that there HAS been ET corroboration with governments are agents (whether knowingly or not) of disinformation? I find that a little hard to believe. Do you have an explanation of the technological boom that we went through in the last century that isn't ET related? I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I don't necessarily agree with you.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't know about everyone else, if it is true that ET's are collaborating with government officials, it kind of ticks me off! To think that an intelligent race that would be more civilized and peaceful than us, would collaborate with government officials who have done nothing for the populace of this world than to control us, start wars, cause hunger and suck every last dime from us in taxes. I would think if they knew so much about us, they would have known to go straight to the people. Now if they were malevolent, I could understand why.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
The government produced a system to make talking, yes that's talking, balls of plasma.

Add this to the super huge chevrons , triangles and other weird projects, sure seems a good idea to blame off world entities.

Is this real?

Oh boy oh boy!!! I might get to play BioShock for reals!!!

Wait, did they mention how you get the special powers tho? I prefer drinking salts.. I don't want to be injecting a plasmid...

Talking plasma lamps. Mann.. wait till my mate dave hears what I did..

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by joeyv23
So all of the accounts of the people who were DoD employees or contractors stating that there HAS been ET corroboration with governments are agents (whether knowingly or not) of disinformation? I find that a little hard to believe. Do you have an explanation of the technological boom that we went through in the last century that isn't ET related? I'm not saying you're wrong, just that I don't necessarily agree with you.

It's simply absurd. For them to meet in any circumstances with us as equals would require us to be at the same level mentally and technologically. Why would they lower themselves into negotiations with us? What could we possibly have that they would want? That they couldn't already take without us even being aware of it. Besides eastern european women and ballpark franks. Much of the advancement has been in part thanks to the progression of Quantum Mechanics. It has made incredible strides in the past three decades. I used to think circuitry especially those with crystalline components were from information gleaned from ETV recoveries. However I step back and realize we simply have made huge breakthroughs. Not to say this technology is not utilized. It would be foolish to think craft could be recovered and the knowledge not implemented in some way. The thing is we won't see it. That is to assume that even some our most brilliant minds were even able to interpret the propulsion mechanisms and basic technology behind these craft. Why in gods name would they release what is essentially free energy? Once again all this is tightly controlled and shrouded in the utmost secrecy. It was more classified than project manhattan. I assume it still is. I will concede that some of the craft are ours though. No telling what those deep black fellows have been producing the past two decades. The last hypersonic aircraft mentioned was in 1987, the fabled "Aurora". It boggles the mind to thing what they may have achieved since then. Think antigravitics. Something i'm sure even more advanced than the supposed TR-3B, outfitted with at least transatmospheric capabilities.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by d00d557

What could we possibly have that they would want?
Why not consider the opposite, What do they have, that they could possibly loose? Anonymity, a concealed habitat, knowledge of our genesis? Keep your friends close, but your enemies, closer?

If free energy were availed to me, I know right were I would go, on this Geode.

I do agree with your premise that the gov did put out disinformation concerning its covert/ occult, relationship with undisclosed societies. But that in itself does not mean, they are not really doing it.

I believe we have always had the upper hand when it came to the aliens, we just never knew it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join