It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic takeover of Europe/World.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

their lack of awareness of muslim no go ares etc.

Okay - presumably you agree that there are muslim no-go areas in London? Same challenge to you: name one, and I will go there and report back on what it's like.

IF I COME BACK ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   

reply to post by Wildbob77

I sometimes think most people dont know the facts thats why, they are not worried. For example, one member stated women can drive in Saudi Arabia, their lack of awareness of muslim no go ares etc.

They can and have, not my issue you don't or wont widen your perspective

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

My perspective is actually pretty wide open.

Europe has created a situation where they have encouraged immigration from other countries. Many of the immigrants come from Muslim countries.

However, the immigrants do not seem to be assimilating as well as the politicians who encouraged the immigration imagined that they would.

Is that racist? Or is that just the reality of what is happening? I haven't called anyone names. I haven't said that Muslims are bad or evil.

There are numerous articles on the web that describe "no go" zones in Europe. I can't verify the claims in the articles because I don't live there. Perhaps we can get some input from our European members about these No Go Zones.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Standard tactic to label someone a racist. When you resort to name calling it must meant that you can't discuss the issue.

We have a migration issue in Europe. This was a discussion about the Muslim migration to European countries. I quoted and linked an article that discusses this situation.

But because the article is not PC enough for you, you call me a racist. Read the article and then refute it if it's not correct.

Don't just call people names.

Please point out where I called you a racist,

It was an example how one speaks from ignorance just as you have.

I replied to your post saying how France and Sweden have given their state away to Muslims and how there are so many Asians in parts of England, so what?

Are humans not allowed to walk the Earth bellow their feet.

Saying this ground belongs to us and that ground to you is reasonable if you wish to divide and conquer or follow that mentality,

Many as individuals want exactly what you want, no matter what their beliefs are, where they were born or the colour of their skin.

I said I felt sorrow and disgust that this divide and conquer technique eludes so many ATS posters.

Nationalism is racism. We are all one race, the human race, its a silly fantasy many wish for but it seems many would prefer the opposite.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JuniorDisco

Here is a blog that talks about no go zones in East London. Link

I know, it's the mailonline

Here's a snipit. "Earlier this year in the east London boroughs of Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest and Newham, posters suddenly sprouted in the streets declaring: ‘You are entering a Sharia controlled zone. Islamic rules enforced.’ Underneath were images indicating that smoking, alcohol and music were banned."

Did this really happen? I wasn't there so I can't prove it. Perhaps you could visit and report back.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

My perspective is actually pretty wide open.

That's nice, however I was replying to another poster,

Good on you to jump in front of the gun.

Europe has created a situation where they have encouraged immigration from other countries. Many of the immigrants come from Muslim countries. However, the immigrants do not seem to be assimilating as well as the politicians who encouraged the immigration imagined that they would.

Well shouldn't Politicians be able to make educated decisions,

Many Arab cultures, read correctly Arab culture not Muslim have be unchanged for many centuries, who in their right mind would think that centuries worth of culture can change in a generation, who?

Seriously blame those setting up your way of life, not your neighbor that was encouraged to move in by your Politicians.

This is why there is so much violence.

Violence and hatred on begets more of the same.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Islam is not a problem

As long as they are peaceful followers of their faith then all is good.

The problem is fanaticism and zealotry when it results in violence.

That occurs with many religions.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

I agree with your statement.

Fanatics, regardless of their chosen faith, would not be people I would want as neighbors

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miracula
Islam is not a problem

As long as they are peaceful followers of their faith then all is good.

The problem is fanaticism and zealotry when it results in violence.

That occurs with many religions.

Agreed, topic is done now, this is all the truth we need.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Not in the name of their christian god. Yes for oil maybe, so business matters are another issue.

Oh really ?

Bush: God Told Me to Invade Iraq

Please explain this to me

Cant wait to hear the answer

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I agree with you.
if they would just fit in.
and not just make a community like bringing a part of their country.

if they want to live that way they should stay at home.
if they Dont like it in a Muslim country they should Stop being a Muslim.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Muslims as a community and Islam as their religion and Middle East as their land are very familiar to western world not necessarily through an impartial and fair perspective but certainly through an embedded and well structured portrayal. Muslims usually play the role of villain in their movies. ‘Jihad in America’ is a notorious example. The western media funded and controlled by the Zionists made the perception by and large throughout the world by repeating the sensational revelations on a daily basis that the Islamic threat is a perpetuating danger which we have to live with. This is how the course of stereotyping succeeds in creating misconceptions among the people in western world. Religious identities of Islam like ‘Burqa wearing woman’ and ‘man with a long beard’ helped their job easy to mark the link between Islam and extremism more colourful. I do not wonder how the atrocious Israel succeeded to be recognised by the international community while the legitimate owners of the Palestine that is the innocent Palestinians are still left at the mercy of the brutal Israel forces. But I certainly wonder how the resistance of these innocent people has been portrayed and identified as the violent act of Islamic extremists..!!

I have genuine reason to say a million ‘No’ to these cliché portrayals and repeated misrepresentations of Islam and Muslim world by the western popular media. And I certainly do not believe that the ongoing outrage against Islam is a spontaneous response but I find it rather a pre planned and well routed paranoia which has been deployed systematically throughout the western world. That is the reason why we have seen in Italy the state banned burqa where a total population is nearly 60 million out of which the Muslim population is less than one and a half million. Imagine how small the number of Muslim women even if the whole Muslim women wear a burqa. The number is undoubtedly e negligible. But burqa has been banned and wearing burqa is punishable. What a ludicrous act..?!. I am extremely worried about the fact that this culture of news broadcasting and portrayal of Islam not only through the news channels but through the films will have serious impact in future with more severe dangers. As the western youth seems to be the most entertained and least informed generation the world has ever seen, seeing their hero chasing and killing the Islamic extremists in a thrilling movie; creating the notion that Islam is of terror and Muslims are terrorists and they are the enemies of the west. So in that world the heroism is eradicating the Islam as it is perceived as the major threat.

As the repertory of Islam by the western popular media succeeded in creating the picture of Islam as a spectrum of representatives starts from Bin Laden from one end , Saddam Hussein next, Hosni Mubarak and Colonel Gaddafi in the line; the entire world tend to take the stereotype in to account. So many questions which make me worry. Why don’t the philanthropists identify those who want a never ending turmoil in the Middle East? Why do the Arabs not want the rest of the world to identify the Middle East as the real beneficiaries of Islam? Why does ‘Middle East’ always appear related to bombing and insurgency? Why there is nothing good about the Middles East comes out through the televisions in our dining room?

I am extremely unhappy that the number of people who strongly believe that Islam is of terror is large in number all around me. I hardly get chance to talk to them. And it makes me feel very bad to understand the fact that if I am this much worried how worried the Palestinians would be?!!; Who have been tortured, attacked, deprived of dignity and dispossessed and displaced to refugee camps for a long period of time. This note is certainly to my friends to whom I wish to talk about these controversial issues. This note is to those friends of mine who recently willingly or unwillingly favoured the Zionist screenplay and the repertory by popular media of the portrayal of Islam. God save innocents all over the world.
edit on 4-4-2013 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly

Nobody spoke of hidden agendas. And there can't be any...but...it does not change the fact...they (muslim comunity) "produce" more children than the average white EU family. That is not disputable. By sheer numbers...it is unavoidable.

I'm not picking on you, but man, when you come out with this stuff it just begs to be refuted. You are aware that birth rates tend to slow with development and standard of living? And that extrapolating from current demographic trends is almost always disastrous?

I beg to differ, Muslim families especially the more radical ones tend to have 6 - 8 children, they do this in both the deprived area's and in the welcoming arms of European countries etc. Having spoken to many radicals I can confirm that they are told to not work and to claim what they can and use the resources of the host.

So yes, by numbers they will over come, as for working, not going to happen, what average man can afford to feed 8 kids as well as pay rent and taxes, many of the immigrants also are under educated and many do not speak English either at all or to a useful degree so are literally unemployable.

The radical trend and teaching is to spread Islam across the world until it is one large Muslim caliphate.

That means by any means possible, and the radicals DO mean it.

You really must stop applying Western ideals and procedures to a culture that still dwells in centuries gone past.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
I agree with you.
if they would just fit in.
and not just make a community like bringing a part of their country.

if they want to live that way they should stay at home.
if they Dont like it in a Muslim country they should Stop being a Muslim.

The problem as I keep saying but most PC people refuse despite my expertise to accept what I say, is that there are 3 Muslim types,

1. Normal Muslims like my in laws, people who came to the UK in the 50's, worked until they retired, brought their own house and never claimed a single benefit, they also integrated TOTALLY, my late father in law was great friends with the also late Tommy Cooper whom I met while he was chatting with my wife.

They became part of the community but never stopped believing in their peaceful faith.

2. The Radicals who detest our way of life, many are ill educated or have grown up brainwashed to hate the Kuffar and live by Sharia.

3. The really dangerous ones, the moderates of whom I've met many, these are the trojan horses, most claim peace and harmony while getting involved politically and in chain of command yet secretly are as radical as the others, we have one in the the House of Lords, Lord Ahmed, all peace and niceness when here but was caught on Pakistan TV blaming the Jewish people for hounding him, he had a good old rant and it was pure hatred.

To answer your question, Muslim 2 and 3 have no wish to be a part of the community unless it can be used to spread their will to remove our culture, the UK is a vessel for them to convert to Islam, they have no wish to help us or be part of our lives.

As for them stopping being Muslim, well for me and many Muslims these radicals are not actually proper Muslims, they follow man made laws, man made ideals and deviate from the book, while the book can be incredibly violent and repressive there are parts which are scientific and show peace to others and respect to other religions, so you see these radicals ignore these facts while normal Muslims ignore the bad stuff and live peaceful good lives.

Our task is to separate the oil from the water and in cases of a true wish to not integrate after coming here and going down a path of hate crime remove these people back to where they came from. We must stop the stupid pandering to the radicals and make them either follow the rules ALL others have to or decide to leave and settle in countries who follow their ideals.

Allowing Sharia courts here in the UK is a massive mistake, to actively give one set of people a different set of laws just is insane, especially when the laws they use are repressive to Women. We must treat Radicals with the same rules we treat other religions and make it plain to them that our culture and laws are what stays, they can have their culture but it must not be forced or used to spread hatred or ill feeling.

Ladies and gents, Hindu's Sikhs, Christians and all others, we must all retake our streets and welcome the normal Muslim but show the radicals that its our country and will remain a place of democratic free speech, rights for women, a place where people mix without conflict and make plain to those that won't that they are not welcome.
edit on 4-4-2013 by Mclaneinc because: I think faster than I type and miss out letters or words

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Neither Islam or Christianity have changed in a significant way. Ever. Period.

It's all harmful BS that comes in the form of fairy tales for adults. They both hurt the world in their own ways. Both expect your complete submission and both would like to see you dead if you refuse indoctrination.

Fanatical follower of your chosen faith or simple moderate - it doesn't matter. Your support of bigotry and hate, no matter how small, aids the radicals.
edit on 4-4-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Nationalism is racism. We are all one race, the human race, its a silly fantasy many wish for but it seems many would prefer the opposite.

Some of you guys here are so dense it's not even funny anymore. We are a species divided into different races. Or can you seriously not tell the difference from Europeans (White), Asian and Negroes?
By your logic there are no dog races either, then?

Deny ignorance, my ass. More like embrace ignorance.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz2122

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Some of you guys here are so dense it's not even funny anymore. We are a species divided into different races. Or can you seriously not tell the difference from Europeans (White), Asian and Negroes?
By your logic there are no dog races either, then?

Deny ignorance, my ass. More like embrace ignorance.

Ethnicity, not race. Same genes.
Gain an education before telling someone to gain an education, retard.

"Location: A Pale Blue Dot"
I'm 99% sure that you aren't even aware of the Carl Sagan reference you've made. If you are aware of it, then you should also be aware that one of the people you idolize would utterly despise you.
edit on 4-4-2013 by HairlessApe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ChuckNasty

What's ironic and hilarious is that the Muslim populations in France and Britain came about through these countries' colonial adventures, which resulted in influxes of the indigenous peoples from these colonies. Even in Germany, which didn't have such a long colonial run, it has a large Turkish presence that dates back to the relationship between Imperial Germany and the Ottoman Empire during WWI. These European countries are just reaping what they have sewn. Boo f'n hoo.

But I don't buy the notion that these European nations are going to be taken over by Muslim culture. 5% of the population is not going to cause the laws and culture of a country to completely change, particularly when the majority of this small minority are at the poorer and least politically powerful end of the social spectrum.

But hey, OP, there was another European fellow who bemoaned a particular cultural/ethnic/religious minority in his country and in Europe in general. Read "Mein Kampf" and find out all about him.

Also love how you say you aren't generalizing. That's rich.

And I'll bet there are never gangs of "white", "Christian" Europeans that beat up on immigrants -- just like there aren't soccer hooligans in Europe...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

They haven't. That's the point. Most muslim countries are developing nations. But there is a global and historical trend that strongly suggests birth rates decline with prosperity.

Take Italian, Irish and Caribbean immigrants into the UK. All were supposed to outbreed the local population. Blood curdling warnings were issued that they would be in a majority.

Fifty years later? Same birth rates as everybody else. Italy, incidentally, now has one of the lowest in the world.
edit on 3-4-2013 by JuniorDisco because: (no reason given)

sorry for the late reply...

that's exactly my point. There aren't any. And why is that you think ? Islamic culture has been around as long as the Christian...so why haven't any of the Islamic countries gone out and made economic progress in such way as to make them world player ? Why are all those Islamic countries practically borderline poor...I'm not talking about Oil Sheikhs...but a country in general....it's people.

I may be wrong statistically, but name me one Islamic country that has high rates of immigrants...like people rushing in from poorer countries...like they do to France, UK, US, Germany..or any of the developed western countries ?

My point is..."praying mantis states"...will never get to that stage of progress that you speak of...simply because...it is not secular enough. Hard core religion and true economic/technological progress don't go hand in hand.

Western world has somewhat (not entirely, but to a degree...we can claim to have separated state and church) broken free from that influence, thus...those nations have made more progress.

I see no such thing happening to Islamic countries...

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
reply to post by JuniorDisco

Here is a blog that talks about no go zones in East London. Link

I know, it's the mailonline

Here's a snipit. "Earlier this year in the east London boroughs of Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest and Newham, posters suddenly sprouted in the streets declaring: ‘You are entering a Sharia controlled zone. Islamic rules enforced.’ Underneath were images indicating that smoking, alcohol and music were banned."

Did this really happen? I wasn't there so I can't prove it. Perhaps you could visit and report back.

This happened. It's the work of a small group of nutters and has no real effect bar getting publicity for them. Basically it was a flyposting campaign organised by Anjem Choudary and a few of his mates and the idea that it had some kind of effect on the ground, or that Walthamstow or anywhere else in East London actually came under "Sharia Law" is laughable.

Of course it suits people like the Mail, RT and general right wing weirdos to pretend that this is actually symptomatic of a "no go" area. But it's just nonsense. Two people I work with live in Walthamstow and hadn't even heard of the posters. When I asked them just now if they felt like they were in a no-go area or had experienced any Sharia Law they looked at me like I was crazy. FWIW, both are white christians.

I'm currently about half a mile from Tower Hamlets. I tell you what, I'll go down there later and report back.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join