It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic takeover of Europe/World.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by JuniorDisco

based on a premise so imbecilic

that was uncalled for...I realize the argument is not the best for this type of discussion, but I was making a point. The one you missed with this comment:

non-white French footballers

It's not about non-whites...it's about non-french...whether they be black or white or yellow...is of no consequence for my argument.

Bull....

They are French when playing the French National Squad, Why? Because they are French citizens, them being Muslim , Jew or what ever shows how bigoted many are here.

Blame the Non Muslim French government for handing out citizenship's not those that received them

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

Originally posted by Gazrok
On the contrary, if anything, history has shown that muslim people, once exposed to the ways of the West, generally start to trend towards those ways, versus the other way around.

Just in the two years I lived in Saudi, I saw changes taking place, and that was years ago.

Heck, look at this 2004 comment even...

My vision is of a country with a prosperous and diversified economy in which any Saudi citizen, irrespective of gender who is serious about finding employment, can find a job in the field for which he or she is best qualified, leading to a thriving middle class and in which all Saudi citizens, residents or visitors to the country feel safe and can live in an atmosphere where mutual respect and tolerance exist among all, regardless of their social class, religion or gender.

Lubna Olayan, the CEO of Olayan Financing Company (Saudi Arabia)

Well what will happen if a western woman tries to drive a car there, or even wears western clothes there? Not possible. Then try protesting there as a foreigner. Protesting so that they change their law. Try making a single church there. Try ordering pork in a restaurants, and protest if u dont get it. You will get deported if not imprisoned.

What happens when muslim migrants in the west want Islamic ways? They sometimes succeed. They succeeded in getting halal, a French poster says the anti headscarf law in France has not been implemented against muslim women, they build many mosques. Why this double standards?
edit on 3/4/13 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

Muslim women are driving cars there, so what will happen if a western woman drives, I don't know, the car shes driving will move from point A to B.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale

Originally posted by Gazrok
On the contrary, if anything, history has shown that muslim people, once exposed to the ways of the West, generally start to trend towards those ways, versus the other way around.

Just in the two years I lived in Saudi, I saw changes taking place, and that was years ago.

Heck, look at this 2004 comment even...

My vision is of a country with a prosperous and diversified economy in which any Saudi citizen, irrespective of gender who is serious about finding employment, can find a job in the field for which he or she is best qualified, leading to a thriving middle class and in which all Saudi citizens, residents or visitors to the country feel safe and can live in an atmosphere where mutual respect and tolerance exist among all, regardless of their social class, religion or gender.

Lubna Olayan, the CEO of Olayan Financing Company (Saudi Arabia)

Well what will happen if a western woman tries to drive a car there, or even wears western clothes there? Not possible. Then try protesting there as a foreigner. Protesting so that they change their law. Try making a single church there. Try ordering pork in a restaurants, and protest if u dont get it. You will get deported if not imprisoned.

What happens when muslim migrants in the west want Islamic ways? They sometimes succeed. They succeeded in getting halal, a French poster says the anti headscarf law in France has not been implemented against muslim women, they build many mosques. Why this double standards?

Muslim women are driving cars there, so what will happen if a western woman drives, I don't know, the car shes driving will move from point A to B.

Well there is no law, but they dont get licences, end is the same. By the way that rule has not been changed recently has it? I know now they are allowed to drive a bike ONLY if accompanied by a male. This one is a funny one isn't it? Got to have your husband or father sit behind you while on a bike.

How do you know they are allowed to drive a car? They are not.

Last news on that

TWO wheels good, four wheels bad is the new rule for women in Saudi Arabia after religious authorities in the kingdom granted them the right to ride bicycles for the first time. This week's move has been met with mingled scorn, incredulity and delight by women in the conservative kingdom, who remain the only females in the world barred by their government from driving cars.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by InhaleExhale

it was in context of getting revenge for their country being destroyed...a poster before me mentioned that as an excuse for extremism. I simply remarked in that context.

My post stands,

You guys have used excuses like Chinese dont ask for change when creating their communities in countries outside of China etc,

Why compare a nationality to a belief is what I'm asking?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Violence by muslimes are not done by just a few. But what is alarming is that most of their violence is in the name of their religion/god. Their beleive in the quran is 100%, religious freedom is rarely allowed, apostasy results in death. I dont have much time to quote the quran, but its filled with violent verses, so is the bible, but we rarely see christians quoting from the bible and being violent. Yes its there but very rare.

There are something like 2 billion muslims. The vast, overwhelming majority are peaceful. There are tiny numbers of islamist terrorist organisations that are in many cases the equivalent of revolutionary communist groups in the last century.

The point is that to conflate all muslims with a few crazies doing nasty things in the name of their religion and suggest that the religion somehow causes it is crazy. Christians have invaded countries in the name of christ, burned cities for their god, killed children. Is this because Christianity is 'bad'? No. It's because stupid, millenarianist people like doing stupid things.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

There are now Muslim only zones in many countries.

Where?

I think you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Violence by muslimes are not done by just a few. But what is alarming is that most of their violence is in the name of their religion/god. Their beleive in the quran is 100%, religious freedom is rarely allowed, apostasy results in death. I dont have much time to quote the quran, but its filled with violent verses, so is the bible, but we rarely see christians quoting from the bible and being violent. Yes its there but very rare.

There are something like 2 billion muslims. The vast, overwhelming majority are peaceful. There are tiny numbers of islamist terrorist organisations that are in many cases the equivalent of revolutionary communist groups in the last century.

The point is that to conflate all muslims with a few crazies doing nasty things in the name of their religion and suggest that the religion somehow causes it is crazy. Christians have invaded countries in the name of christ, burned cities for their god, killed children. Is this because Christianity is 'bad'? No. It's because stupid, millenarianist people like doing stupid things.

Compare the violence by muslims on other muslims and of people of other faith. Its amazingly huge compared to people of other religions. Its to do with their blind faith in the quran.
Yes vast majority of the 2 billion muslims are non violent but the ones which are, are a lot more in number than the ones of other religions.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

By Chinese, it mean whatever faith they follow.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

No its the fact that people are calling me racist for my views and holding muslims on a higher pedestal, when in Saudi Arabia, they are committing crimes against human rights. The double standards of the members here.
Yes they can do whatever the want there, i wont go to preach Atheism there. If they dont like the west, why do they migrate in the fist place?

Who has a double standard? Nowhere has anyone said that the situation in Saudi Arabia is justified. The opposite, in fact.

Listen, muslims are not a huge autonomous bloc. Just like Christians aren't. A 17 year old Pakistani muslim in Bradford has very little in common with an Iranian granny in Tehran or an Indonesian 50-something oil worker. They don't have to account for the crimes of Saudi Arabia just as you as an atheist don't have to apologise for the gulag.

Equally why do you think western countries should act like Saudi Arabia, a country you purport to dislike? Shouldn't we be more tolerant? What is your point?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Compare the violence by muslims on other muslims and of people of other faith. Its amazingly huge compared to people of other religions. Its to do with their blind faith in the quran.

Sorry dude, you're miles out. Christians are way ahead with their invasions in the Middle East and Afghanistan.

Yes vast majority of the 2 billion muslims are non violent but the ones which are, are a lot more in number than the ones of other religions.

Prove it.

link   

Standard tactic to label someone a racist. When you resort to name calling it must meant that you can't discuss the issue.

We have a migration issue in Europe. This was a discussion about the Muslim migration to European countries. I quoted and linked an article that discusses this situation.

But because the article is not PC enough for you, you call me a racist. Read the article and then refute it if it's not correct.

Don't just call people names.

link   

Do you even know?

Man, the firm beliefs born out of ignorance on this board... it's quite extraordinary.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

All the 200 or so muslims i have met have one thing in common. I know them all, being part of the same class in university. They all believe in the quran 100% and beleive and want Europe under the Islamic umbrella. Many of them if not all(have not spoken to everyone of them) are sharia sympathizers. This is the basis of my making this thread. What I dont see is the other religion people in the same community is grouping together and pushing their own agenda. Manybare married to locals, integrated fully, learnt the language etc, if not for skin colour no one could say they are not locals. This is what is lacking with the muslims, again before some one says muslims are not like that, let me tell you i dont know about your experience, this is what i see with my own eyes, not some news report.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

Do you even know?

Man, the firm beliefs born out of ignorance on this board... it's quite extraordinary.

Yes, the chinese must have some beliefs too, be it buddhist, athiest etc. thats why I dont say brown people, not all of them are muslims. I use the term seperately as muslims. I am yet to meet a chinese muslim, yes there are uighurs, chinese muslims.

Should i use the term buddhists instead of chinese to make you happy?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Some links about Muslim only areas

You can live with your blinders on or choose to open your eyes.

Reality does not make one a racist, it just means you're aware

Link

No Go Zones

No Go Areas of France

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

I sometimes think most people dont know the facts thats why, they are not worried. For example, one member stated women can drive in Saudi Arabia, their lack of awareness of muslim no go ares etc.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

I can understand, if you don't read the articles and posts, why someone jumps to the conclusion that someone else is racist. That seems to be, among the PC crowd, the biggest insult possible.

It also means that any discussion involving groups of people should be ended as soon as a PC minded individual labels people as racist.

However I do believe in the right to speak freely about subjects like this. I appreciate this thread because of the discussion about this issue.

I do think that some people choose to bury their heads in the sand and not want to recognize what is happening regardless of the current reality of migration issues facing Europe.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I wore nothing outside of my regular atire. The only time I changed into something cultural was when I was visiting holy sites.

Simply out of respect of their traditions.

There’s a few options., When travelled to Islamic regions you either acquiesced to their customs and wore the costumes of their culture. From there, they ‘listened’ to your rhetoric because you’re an Western World woman who acquiesced - no reason not to nod their heads and smile.

I'm not a woman. Secondly, the women I did speak to were not kept in cages and treated like they were lepers. That's another extremist myth.

There are no in betweens in the Muslim world. The religion of Islam is a way of life with no exceptions.

That is a generalization.

Facts are Muslims are ‘taking over the Western World’ faster than a snowball traveling downhill in a blizzard. If you do not agree you can take your - how was it you put it? Your ‘indignant, misplaced, xenophobic and often ignorant rhetoric and ideas for anyone that does not share your opinion’ and keep it - because you are wrong.

I was not visiting Christian-Muslims. Although I did meet a few, they were no more, or less extreme than the others.

No, there are no facts that this is the current state of affairs. You can bring up wonderful 'math' that people have done to claim that in 25 or 30 years they will have a majority in western/european nations but that's simply not accurate. Nor is it likely considering how well we forecast the next six months, let along decades.

You have the right to your opinion. I wonder if it's based in anything other than what you've seen on a computer screen however. My opinion is based on actual experience I had interacting with people and getting to know how easy it is to brand a whole group as terrorists and monsters for the actions of a few.

My single greatest problem with the average Muslim is their silence and lack of condemnation in the face of violence committed by their extremist counter parts. Then again, that was pretty apparent when I was there, the media on this side of the pond doesn't like to show you that.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

Some links about Muslim only areas

You can live with your blinders on or choose to open your eyes.

Reality does not make one a racist, it just means you're aware

Link

Daniel Pipes? Oh jesus...

He says that ZUSs are areas that muslims "control". This is nonsense. They are a demarcation for special intervention of fiscal policy by the French state. Areas of high unemployment and social housing that require tax breaks, basically.

But hey, better to pretend they are some sort of Mad Max-stye fortress of horrid muslims. If it suits your agenda.

No Go Zones

Full of lies. There is no area of London that is a no-go area for non-muslims. Notice that the article cannot actually name one.

Perhaps you can? What area is a no-go zone for non-muslims? I will go there in the next day or two and hang out, take photographs.

The silly posters were the project of a small group of student extremists. You might as well say that all British people are fascists because of an EDL march.

No Go Areas of France

While still full of nonsense, note that this article doesn't even have the stomach to keep up with the barefaced lies of the first. On the ZUSs:

A few are truly no-go zones while most are just areas where the government is focusing more devlopment[sic]

It is important to remember that the Islamist movement in France is small overall

So, still no proven "no go" area packed with bloodthirsty muslims. I know you pride yourself on being able to "open your eyes", but why are you constantly seeing things that aren't there?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Ah so your arguments are based on ignorance,

Either state the faith you speak of if you wish compare religious lifestyles or compare nationalities and their cultures. I suggest not mixing the two because everyone posting will be on completely different pages, more so than we already are.

Islam consists of many more nationalities than that just of the Middle east countries.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join