It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Islamic takeover of Europe/World.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
reply to post by Maarten

Statistics are no facts just a tool for someone to portray their opinion with a scienfic tool.

agreed. That's why we have posters with personal experiences...including the OP. To me...those are worth more than any plastic "statistic".

I have made the same or even worse experiences with so called "Muslims" yet I choose not to hold an entire religion responsible for the actions of few and see thugs for what they are just thugs wether they are white brown red or whatever god they claim to pray to. There are 2 billion other Muslims who seem to behave.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is a very interesting discussion which just goes to show you that some people just don't see the big picture.

The classic war strategy divide and conquer is taking place at the moment. Look at the religious group or tribe that has the most power at the moment whose members have a grater loyalty to one country over and above which ever county they are born in, who don't even believe that anyone not of there tribe is even human.

Christians want to convert everyone to Christianity, Muslims want everyone to become Muslim but this tribe want everyone else to be ether a slave or die.

You get fanatics all the time in most religions but at the moment the west is happily bombing the crap out of quite a few countries that are Muslim killing innocent men women and children and we are supposed to be surprised that this has caused outrage in other Muslims.

The UK has a government system where both major parties each have a club where members are expected to be a member of to have a hope to get into senior positions, these clubs are friends of the tribe clubs so that no mater which party gets into power the tribe has a huge influence on the policy's of the UK government that includes which countries to attack.

The USA is in an worse condition with infestation of the tribe and it's supporters that it has been forced to attack countries that are of no threat to it and cause hatred towards it throughout most of the Muslim world.

So i would say to all the people here to stop following all the big neon signs saying war and hate and start wondering who it is that is punting up all those signs and why.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   

reply to post by JuniorDisco

So a sample of 11 people is representative of a country.

not representative...but...depictive none the less. Compare it with the rest of EU national teams, and you will see what I'm getting at.

Most teams have one or maybe two players that are not "home grown", but imported. France however has more "imported" players than any other nation in Europe. When I say imported...I mean, players that are not originally french but were given french nationality once they moved and settled there.

Loath as I am to even enter an argument based on a premise so imbecilic, do you not think the high numbers of non-white French footballers might have something to do with the country's relative lack of interest in football and the fact that its soccer heartlands - like Marseille - have high levels of immigration?

On another note, you mention that you don't trust statistics but rather just the stuff people tell you from their experience. My experience is that there aren't muslim no-go areas and that immigrants tend to assimilate and be hard working. How do you square that with what others tell you?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I share my experience.

Living in Toronto,Canada, i can see 99% of the world in my neighborhood, even tho Canadian Immigration laws are strict and only allows skilled immigrants, i still see kids(probably born here) of Muslim families try to stay away from community events.

It is not wrong to hang out with your own people, everyone does that here, whether you are Indian, Sri Lankan, Guyanese, Chinese, Vietnamese.. whatever... but thing about these latter communities is that they tend to merge in on events and other things. I think its mainly because the latter groups are not hardcore in their belief and culture, but Muslim kids(not all mind you) on the other hand, tend to not merge with others and keep it to themselves.

I would not say the we have Muslim gangs running around wreaking havoc, this is because the other minorities will not let them. its more balanced, one cannot rise in power over the other, all keep each other in check.

Europe being so closed to Middle east, its a bit tough.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

What about my experiences I wrote about? 2nd post in the thread?
Like I said never had a problem I lived in that street for 5 years...not once was I attacked, In fact I was welcomed into that community even though my neighbors knew I do not like any religion.
I was invited to their weddings and various partys and everyone was respectful and kind, never did they try to convert and on a few occasions I talked with the mosque Imam I found out he was honest and open and he hated fundamentalism, he told me why he came to the UK and how he considers himself British due to living here for over 40 years.

You won't convince these people. They see what they want to see.

I was walking through Whitechapel recently and it's majority Bangladeshi, but it's a pretty normal working class area with different shops and restaurants, certainly. It's not especially dangerous, certainly less so than Custom House, say, which is majority white. But if you dropped a lot of these inadequates there they would be literally frightened because of all the 'horrible brown people'. It's just basic prejudice.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Nobody spoke of hidden agendas. And there can't be any...but...it does not change the fact...they (muslim comunity) "produce" more children than the average white EU family. That is not disputable. By sheer numbers...it is unavoidable.

I'm not picking on you, but man, when you come out with this stuff it just begs to be refuted. You are aware that birth rates tend to slow with development and standard of living? And that extrapolating from current demographic trends is almost always disastrous?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
This conersation is turning into fear the brown man type.

I have been called racist and hater here. Xenophobic also. I am not a racist nor do I hate Islam. Just that I dont want them to turn a open free society into a islamic place.

Xenophobia by defination is a fear towards other race. Eventhough the discussion is about religion not race. I was nearly beaten up for eating a pork rib in a restuarant here. By the definition, yes I am fearful of them. All 1st hand experience. I have been told by all muslims i know that the quran states Islam will one day rule over Europe and they all take it as a profecy that WILL be fullfilled.

I sit around my Christian friends, drink beer. Being an atheist I often make fun of their rituals(i know its not right, but we all know eachother pretty well). Never have I been threatened. In turn I get made fun of too. They also point out their views on athiesm and thats it. Never felt threatened by them or fear them. But muslims, well i nearly got a quick ticket to the hospital for merely eating a pork rib.
edit on 3/4/13 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/4/13 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

based on a premise so imbecilic

that was uncalled for...I realize the argument is not the best for this type of discussion, but I was making a point. The one you missed with this comment:

non-white French footballers

It's not about non-whites...it's about non-french...whether they be black or white or yellow...is of no consequence for my argument.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

based on a premise so imbecilic

that was uncalled for...I realize the argument is not the best for this type of discussion, but I was making a point. The one you missed with this comment:

I apologise if you were offended but it's not personal. I find the notion of extrapolating conclusions about a country's immigration status from its football team imbecilic.

It's not about non-whites...it's about non-french...whether they be black or white or yellow...is of no consequence for my argument.

Okay. Which French international footballer isn't French?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
here are the prediction.

the dajjal, or as u guys known as the anti-christ.
will come.

he have a curly hair.
with one broken eye.
at his forehead theres a word k-f-i-r.

he will destroy all the muslim.
he will travel all around the world asking what people want.

he will bring heaven and hell with him.
then hes gonna ask "u want the heaven or hell?"
if your answer is heaven, then the hell is waiting for you.
vice versa.

only 2 places dajjal not going to enter.
it is mecca and baitulmaqdis.

many people will be deceive by him.

then Isa a.s or as u guys known for jesus.
he will come down from the white tower of east damascus.kill the dajjal.

and islam will be prosperous for over 44 years more or less.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I'm not picking on you, but man, when you come out with this stuff it just begs to be refuted. You are aware that birth rates tend to slow with development and standard of living? And that extrapolating from current demographic trends is almost always disastrous?

development and standard of living...name one muslim country that has reached that stage of development so I can now what you are referencing here and make valid comparisons. So which muslim country in your opinion, has reached that level ?

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Like I said never had a problem I lived in that street for 5 years...not once was I attacked, In fact I was welcomed into that community even though my neighbors knew I do not like any religion.
I was invited to their weddings and various partys and everyone was respectful and kind, never did they try to convert and on a few occasions I talked with the mosque Imam I found out he was honest and open and he hated fundamentalism, he told me why he came to the UK and how he considers himself British due to living here for over 40 years.

I say beautiful. You had good experiences. So if some people do humanitarian work, do we assume that all people are humanitarians? If your community doesn't have a problem with it...than by all means...great.

But what do you say to the poster Blue ? to suck it up? Is she crazy because her house was bombed ?
I see...you want to individualize those deeds. The favorite lone nut thesis...

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

They haven't. That's the point. Most muslim countries are developing nations. But there is a global and historical trend that strongly suggests birth rates decline with prosperity.

Take Italian, Irish and Caribbean immigrants into the UK. All were supposed to outbreed the local population. Blood curdling warnings were issued that they would be in a majority.

Fifty years later? Same birth rates as everybody else. Italy, incidentally, now has one of the lowest in the world.
edit on 3-4-2013 by JuniorDisco because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I posted below links yesterday on another thread. ATS_THREAD

British women who turn to Islam.
LINK1
Will Britain convert to Islam?
LINK2
The Last White Kids.
LINK3
Isle of White.
LINK4

What will happen when Islam takes over Britain.

British muslims want to take over the UK.

England: No-Go areas for Kuffar (Non-Muslims).

Why UK providing financial aid to Pakistan?
LINK5
UK MSM with a different voice though.
LINK6
Disaster for the British Monarchy?
LINK6
Britain's self-islamization.
LINK7
The Islamization of British Police.
LINK8

Islamization of London.
LINK8
Smooching up to Islamic Population.
LINK9

link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

In the Uk 4.8% of the populace are Muslim a recent poll showed 40% of those want Sharia law so that is about 2.2% want it.
Somehow I can not see 2.2% of the UK making the rest of us accept this law.
Do not get me wrong I hate any idea we have any type of Religion dictate how we live and how our Government comes to decisions.
If that 2.2% want to fight many of us will fight against it.

I am an Atheist, who believes in the law of the land and human rights to the highest level. And I respect it and also have a pacifist view which conflicts with Islam.
I have seen an article that when Islam reaches at around 14-15%, then they start getting what they demand, mainly due to the closely knit community in which they live and their blind support for Islam and fellow Muslims.
Now its 2.2%, but what happens when its 15 or even 20%. Fertility rates amongst Muslims is generally higher than the local population. Maybe you will not see their rise, but your children will definitely see that day.
edit on 2/4/13 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

No offense, but after reading your FIRST OP, I could tell you were basing your ideas partly on that "article" if you want to call it that.

Go and re-read that silly propaganda article you are referring to, and the percentages of muslims in a country and how it affects the country, and re-read your first post. It is painfully obvious that you aren't just speaking from first hand experience as you claim, nor do you have a pacifist view of muslims.

You are biased, and it is obvious to onlookers.

link   

Is she crazy because her house was bombed ?

I very much doubt her house was bombed. Of course I'm quite prepared to be proved wrong.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by JuniorDisco

A nine-year old survey reported on by a clearly biased, slightly loopy polemicist.

Channel 4 and the NOP polling organisation are clearly biased?

The phrase clutching at straws springs to mind.

Interesting that the original poll isn't available so we can't check whether it actually says that 29 per cent of muslims are indeed "aggressive".

I have searched for the original poll myself. Nonetheless, there is no good reason to assume that CBS news has misrepresented it.

For instance, "hardcore Islamists" constituting 9% of the British Muslim population is entirely consistent with a British ICM poll that shows

• 1 in 8 British Muslims polled support demonstrators who call for the death of those who insult Islam

ICM Poll

I rather doubt that it actually means they are unthinkingly aggressive all the time, but I suppose it suits a certain agenda to pretend they are.

I don't think the original NOP poll, Channel 4 or the CBS article was suggesting that the hardcore Islamist and slightly more moderate aggressive defenders of Islam were aggressive all of the time.

Rather, the article stated that they are aggressive defenders of Islam when defending Islam.

The CBS News article also speaks of 3,000 British Muslims having returned home from al Qaeda training camps. This is corroborated by MI5 which has estimated that

MI5 has estimated that up to 4,000 British Muslims had travelled to Pakistan and, before the fall of the Taliban, to Afghanistan for military training.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You won't convince these people. They see what they want to see.

I was walking through Whitechapel recently and it's majority Bangladeshi, but it's a pretty normal working class area with different shops and restaurants, certainly. It's not especially dangerous, certainly less so than Custom House, say, which is majority white. But if you dropped a lot of these inadequates there they would be literally frightened because of all the 'horrible brown people'. It's just basic prejudice.

The racism/prejudice against middle eastern people/muslims in the US is just as strong as in Europe. After 9/11, so much prejudice and blind patriotism has destroyed the minds of many Americans.

Where are the most dangerous places to live in the US? In the ghettos. Usually african american, low income areas (again, foolish americans blame race....when they fail to see the socioeconomic implications and WHY these communities are crime ridden). However, there are MANY middle eastern communities in the US< and for the most part, they are free of violence and crime (at least any noticeacble amount)

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fimbulvetr

Racist? Religiously prejudicial? Invasion by immigration?

So, you support an ideal of removing everyone from the U.S. other than Native Americans, because all the rest of us obviously don't belong here? Or is there a statute of limitations on that because we've now been here for a few hundred years? All I can say after reading that is 'Wow'.

When did i say that. And why USA, I am not even talking about USA, I have never been there, no experience. I never said everyone should be removed.

You never said that and you never offended no one in your post. Actually through out the whole thread you have been very polite and careful in expressing your views. But try to understand, no matter what you say and how you say it, when it comes to subjects of this kind, they don't like it. This is one of the indication that tells you how dumbed down our society is. And especially the level of hypocrisy. You try to have an educated conversation about a topic that it is in fact very interesting and important and what you get in response? Comments about your avatar (which according to some is in indication of your nature and your character), derailed thread from the main subject, people who get defensive and name call you racist or nazi or... This is the situation now days and this is the way our society is handling things. You shouldn't be surprised because ATS is no different. Actually it just mirrors that conglomerate of mindset and view points that all together make up our society. The same people that name call you are the one who try to convince everyone else about multiculturalism, tolerance and human rights. The same people who think (because they use some standard phrases and punch lines from posters) they are the righteous one and carry on their shoulder the burden of setting this world right are the same responsible for the today's situation. If I don't like when a muslim tries to impose his religious view or modus vivendi upon me and my family, I'm being a racist, intolerant and...(God knows what else) but when a muslim comes to my country and tries to have his ways of life going against every thing this country stands for, the culture, the laws, the freedom, that's considered a right to be and to have your own believes and culture. So I have to sit in a corner when a bunch of muslims protests in the streets of (somewhere in England) and scream death to police and death to England and ask for Shariah law, look at this and keep quiet because is racist to express your worrisome and fear for the future of your country? I have to sit and be quiet when in the streets of Copenhagen a protest of worried citizens turns violent by muslim crowds who think they have the right to ask for Shariah and offend every danish people and consider them as infidels? I have to sit quietly and keep my mouth shut when my neighborhood changes its demographic and becomes largely muslim and my kids are harassed when playing in the park or going to school as whites or even worst, as christians and my girlfriend cannot wear a skirt or dress somewhat provocatively because the whole street would stare at her and name call her? I have to keep my mouth shut when the same neighborhood petition loudly that the factory at the vicinity shuts down because processes pork and that offends their religion? I have to be a spectator when the streets and plazas in my country turn into a circus of hysterical and pathetic clowns who scream, burn and threat to kill everyone who offend their religion or their prophet. Basically in this new reality I have to change my way of life, adapt to a new culture, a new religion (even though like you, I'm an atheist too) so I can please the bunch of them who name call me or scream at me and slap me in the face with their hypocrisy of multiculturalism or human rights slogans. Talking about NWO? Talking about being conditioned and controlled from the cradle to the grave? Try to rant about if you will

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I have been called racist and hater here. Xenophobic also. I am not a racist nor do I hate Islam. Just that I dont want them to turn a open free society into a islamic place.

Don't worry about the name calling. It is a standard left wing tactic to try to shut down debate.

Lets face it. No one can seriously hope to convince anyone these days that Islam isn't a movement that is prone to violence so the only option they have left is to call people names.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join