It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6,000+ Syrians Killed In March!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

The brutal civil war in Syria claimed more than 6,000 lives in March alone -- making it the deadliest month since the conflict began a little more than two years ago, the opposition Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported Monday.

edition.cnn.com...

I physically feel ill reading this story. Literally.

Waste of life.

Whether it be the Army, Militia's, Insurgents or just random killings attacks to fuel the fire...
The children suffer the most. Harmless, helpless kids caught in the middle and neither side taking the stance to stop the violence.

This will get worse and worse, and even after Assad falls (which he will), it will certainly not stop there.

I had to post this, because Syria has almost been forgotten on these boards and around the world.

edit on Tue Apr 2 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I had to post this, because Syria has almost been forgotten on these boards and around the world.

Do you want me to show some sympathy to the opposition? no the opposition has no sympathy from me. They are the ones who started this proxy war in the first place. And everyone knows its a proxy war.

And look at your own source.

he opposition Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

The one man operation from an London Flat

edit on 4-4-2013 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

new topics

join