It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last 100 Years Has Been An Experiment

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Since the creation of the Federal Reserve in 1913, the world has been a testing ground for the Banking Elite.

Having backed the Bolshevik Revolution and the introduction of Communism, hundreds of millions have been killed living under brutal, one party dictatorships.

Only by experimenting in an area
as vast as the so-called U.S.S.Rs could they find out mistakes and weaknesses by the process of
trial and error. Until they had performed this experiment, which cost millions and millions of
human lives, it would have been gross stupidity on their part to try to rule the whole world.
Theirs has been a Long Range Plan. It started 3,000 years ago.

- William G Carr, Pawns in the Game, 1958

Yet, the western way of life has also been an experiment. We are free physically, we can travel and speak what we like, yet spiritually and finanancially we are controlled and manipulated. Income taxes, healthcare, road tax, council tax, car insurance, TV licenses. Reality TV and weakening, education, dumbed down people who no longer protest the growing surveillance state and the evil doings of their governments abroad, although they are told what to believe by the mainstream media, it is covert control.

So the past one hundred years has been not only divide and conquer, east vs west, both systems have been an experiment, when the NWO is brought into being, they will have the perfect system to control us, it will be a combination of both current systems, they will know which are the best (or worst depening on your perspective) aspects for controlling mankind.

That is what the past 100 years has been about.

Korea is the perfect example, a small stretch of land, divided after WW2, officially recognised as North and South Korea by the UN in 1948 (same year Israel was officially created). The North, a totalitarian dictatorship, no freedom of speech and only complete loyalty accepted, yet there are no taxes, there is free healthcare and education. South Korea, is a fully functioning democracy based on western society, to combine the worst of each of these societies is to imagine what the NWO will be like. Control through physical means, a police state yet combined with the brainwashing, consumer 'work, consume, die' based methods of the west.

edit on 2-4-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I agree with you

I read at the moment a very interestibg book about all this. Its called:"Secret Societies And Their Power In The 20thCentury"
You can't buy this book anymore, it has been censored.

Does anyone want it?

ReallyBigSmile

Ps: Sorry about my english, I'm teaching it myself

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by RealyBigSmile

Id love to read it

P.S ill send it to the next person when I finish it.

And everyone can sign it with their ats username
edit on 2-4-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-4-2013 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I would like to read it as well, if possible!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I uploaded it on my webspace. Its a PDF File and in english.

realybigsmile.kilu.de...

Share it with everyone who want it too !

ReallyBigSmile

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

I did a quick google to see if the book was online in ebook or pdf and
hopefully this is the right one.

Se cret Societies And Their Power In The 20thCentury pdf

The arthor a Jan Van Helsing.

Nevermind ReallyBigSmile beat me to it.
have a star mr speedy typer.
edit on 2/4/2013 by skuly because: adding

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

Yep thats the book i meant

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealyBigSmile
I agree with you

I read at the moment a very interestibg book about all this. Its called:"Secret Societies And Their Power In The 20thCentury"
You can't buy this book anymore, it has been censored.

Does anyone want it?

ReallyBigSmile

Ps: Sorry about my english, I'm teaching it myself

If that's an example of you teaching yourself English, mate, no need to apologise what so ever.

It's better than some of us wot was born with it.

But as to the book here, well I can find it on Amazon.

Secret Societies and Their Power in the 20th Century [Hardcover]
Helsing Jan Van (Author)

and no doubt, if it's one of the texts it appears to be, then it will be in e-format somewhere.

Gadzooks they're quick out in these parts!!! lmao, there you go. pfd. close to e-book

edit on 2-4-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

realybigsmile.kilu.de...

ReallyBigSmile

Thanks ReallyBigSmile, much appreciated.
Have a star and welcome to ATS.

Edit----- Sorry OP forgot about you, yes good call I believe that you are correct.
We are like cattle in the field,
As chefs discuss recipes at the gate.
edit on 4/2/13 by HumansEh because: Forgot about the OP

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Saw this video just before reading this thread.....

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

love that vid

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

realybigsmile.kilu.de...

ReallyBigSmile

Now your talkin

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by HumansEh

We are like cattle in the field,
As chefs discuss recipes at the gate.

Damn, this is a horrorfilled thought, isn't it....but i have to absolutely agree with it, and it is the coldest kind of "reality," out there, to just be living to provide support to another who somehow gained control and uses you for this, the most basic, of necessities, and then would probably even keep it that way, just for the dominance of it, if nothing else, because that is just how little your life matters there, or anyone's, after a while.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm just curious what proof you have that everything in the world is part of some NWO conspiracy.

They must have a very large support staff to control absolutly everything in every society around the world.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
I'm just curious what proof you have that everything in the world is part of some NWO conspiracy.

They must have a very large support staff to control absolutly everything in every society around the world.

nanotechnology, alone, limits the need for a "very large support staff" for absolutely anything.

edit on 2-4-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well it seems to me that if they can control and manipulate everything that there is really no more power for them to get.

What are they waiting for exactly?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Nothing. You are living that control out right now, as we speak. How does it go, exactly, the best slave is the man whom thinks he is free?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Well we could start at WW1 where the Ottoman Empire was destroyed and paved the way for England to occupy Palestine.. Prior to that, the Federal Reserve was created and some also say the Titanic was an easy way of getting rid of some of the wealthy people who opposed the Federal reserve. Check out the first class passengers who died on that ship...

Then we move to 1929, The great depression which latest into WW2, again, another genocide which would push the Palestine plan quicker and if you check out some of the photos from Palestine in 1948, you will see that Palestinians were treated no different to the Jews in WW2.

Move forward to 1991 and Bush snr is announcing the NWO.. 10 years later Bush jnr is the President and 9/11 occurs. The evidence is everywhere.. The last century was Satan's century and he is geting ready for his grand finale

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I seem to remember many saying that Bush/Cheney were the start of the NWO coming out.

Since it didn't happen I guess you guys are moving the goal posts back a bit?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

reply to post by DarknStormy

I seem to remember many saying that Bush/Cheney were the start of the NWO coming out.

Since it didn't happen I guess you guys are moving the goal posts back a bit?

Don't waste your time applying logic to these threads. They are based on emotions (fear mostly) - not on thinking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join