It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone on ATS have received threat from government agencies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Is anyone on ATS have received or feel threaten after a post on the site?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Not yet. But it wouldn't surprise me much. I had a great deal of trouble a couple of years ago, keeping one step ahead of trouble.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have often wondered about this myself, though I haven't been at ATS all that long but the thought has crossed my mind, and then I thought I do have freedom of speech , and what the hell if they come and give me crap it will take up some of the free time I have since they shipped my job overseas...!!

You have to use free speech to keep it.....

geo

[edit on 11/2/2004 by geocom]

[edit on 11/2/2004 by geocom]

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I don't think anyone has been threatened by any Government i do however think ATS has proberly come up in some Government searchs of the net, ATS contains some very clever people and many topics discussed are of the sensitive nature.

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I got an automated message from bush today... Telling me to vote...
But he didn't say or else...

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Take the 4% rule. At least 4 % that we read on the board is true... Based on all the posting and topics on ATS, this is amazing how many classified things we discuss on the site are really true. How many people that post topics on the site are not coming back? I'm curious how many users have become inactive since the creation of ATS? Some of them just quit the board, but how many have been threaten and are afraid to come back on the site?

posted on Nov, 2 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No, no threat here, and my husband works for the government in a military base.

I do see a lot of men in blacks around the area lately

just a joke.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
YeAH I get threatened all the time by govornment agents. every day im on this board.

And they come to my house and kick down my door, and come in, and tell me I better stop going to conspiracy sites or else.

Then they come the next day and do it again. keep kicking in my door and threatening me.

I really wish they would knock for a change. Its really getting expensive to replace the door, and I would gladly let them in if they just asked....

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I wonder sometimes. Some of the issues that we raise on these threads are at the TOP of some google searches. I've tried to find info using google and ended up right back to the ATS thread that prompted my search.

But we're not discussing making bombs, we're not discussing murder, or overthrowing any governments, or even promoting civil disobedience.

I think most of us are just asking questions and hoping to get some answers from regular people, stuff that we can fit into own personal world view, or stuff that can actually INFORM us and change that view even just a bit.

Of course, that means nothing if the FBI thinks yer bad.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think that you actually have to DO something other than post a thread that everybody is just TALKING about.

Or maybe there's a whole underground business dedicated to monitoring sites like this and keeping an eye on the suspicious ones (those that think they know), find out their identity, and then spray their area so that they have to go to the hospital for something that requires some minor surgery, and THEN place a chip in them.

Anyways, no one is threatened for sitting on their 'puters just bs'n about what they think is goin on.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have had some experiences that I have shared with 2 fellow ATS members. I don't want to discuss them specifically, but I will tell you what subjects got me into trouble.

-Researching and planning a trip to Montauk State Park in NY.
-Discussing how to start a revolution that would change America over the phone.

The consequences of these actions were very clear and real, I warn all of you to rethink discussing how to revolt or trying to investigate "hidden" or "underground" bases/operations throughout the country.

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Whereas the black box and covert ops projects are not usually published materials until much much later on,

still there are remote viewers who know what is going on because they are prompted by other "dimensions" to see reality for what it is.

The Gummint is being indulged for a time--God knows how long--but the simple fact is, no Gummint can endure for long that has as its routine practices, tyranny, violence and secrecy.

Their days are numbers; and the remote viewers are just biding their time until we are informed how to regroup, restock and move out.

So, don't be over-impressed with the present Intelligence services; God who is Sovereign over this planet has a much more robust intelligence network than anyone might even be able to make up in their wildest dreams.

No need to fret or despair. It's all going to come out in the wash.

: )

posted on Nov, 3 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Whereas the black box and covert ops projects are not usually published materials until much much later on,

still there are remote viewers who know what is going on because they are prompted by other "dimensions" to see reality for what it is.

The Gummint is being indulged for a time--God knows how long--but the simple fact is, no Gummint can endure for long that has as its routine practices, tyranny, violence and secrecy.

Their days are numbered; and the remote viewers are just biding their time until we are informed how to regroup, restock and move out.

So, don't be over-impressed with the present Intelligence services; God who is Sovereign over this planet has a much more robust intelligence network than anyone might even be able to make up in their wildest dreams.

No need to fret or despair. It's all going to come out in the wash.

: )

new topics

top topics

join